Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (94333 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Themandator: 5:28pm On May 11, 2017
Eaugusta:

Even those commenting, it seems they are not finking properly. How do u think someone will commit an abominable act, then come on line and be proud to say it? A rev. Sister at that.

You mean you have never read somebody's or being where somebody is making a true confession even for crimes that could land them in jail? Use google ....A woman that I married confessed to her sexual relationship with the former bishop of the Warri archdiocese.....Google am
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by beautiful232(f): 5:29pm On May 11, 2017
when the D*ck SO good grin my sister find your own man...
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2017
izzou:
I was expecting to see a very beautiful, curvy and classy Roman Catholic nurse.

I think am disappointed with this.

Aw. Who cares if you disappoint yourself ? Different strokes to different people.

To Phillip, Emmaculate is more emmaculate and desirable than your curvy contours.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by omooba969(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:
She wants to eat her cake and have it.smh

So at her age she no still wise.smh

Age really has nothing to do with wisdom

We're talking sex here, a dangerous trip it is.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by sunshineV(f): 5:31pm On May 11, 2017
All dis holy sista want d big D
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Samabu07(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2017
Let her leave the nun she is and get married to another man and not to soil the sacredness of the vocation.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:
Lies, bloggers God will punish you.

First of all that woman cannot be 38 more like 58, secondly she cannot say such and still remain a Reverend sister as she has taken a vow of chastity. She will be excommunicated and she knows it.
Don't mind them. Yeye bloggers na God go punish them

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by dee02(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2017
Chai... Catholic sister don dey hooked on prick!!!! grin
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 11, 2017
Holy mary mother of God pray for us and ''all'' sinners now and the hour of our death (Amen) so sis na so e take happen abi,anyway you try it was only one man,and you try for remaining faithfull...
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by chiraqDemon(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2017
izzou:

Guy this na naughty zimbabwe nor be naughty america
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 11, 2017
DrThinks:

I wonder why African family tolerate men cheating behavior, imagine having a family meeting on this matter, if the case was the wife cheating, will there be family meeting or she will be called ashawo and send her packing.
African family are very wicked and unfair to the female folk although not all. Until we Africans see what's bad and punish it irrespective of the gender we will remain were we are

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by alizma: 5:38pm On May 11, 2017
izzou:

that is why it's about Philip but not you. Philip is not disappointed
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by PRESSYTRICKS(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2017
BOTH THE SISTER AND PHILIP ARE BOTH SHAMELESS angry angry
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by pablito21: 5:49pm On May 11, 2017
kennygee:
End time Catholic Sister.
Asides Tinashe, can anything good come out of Zimbabwe?
undecided
Mugabe?
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by voiceofthep: 5:49pm On May 11, 2017
petux:
Dick don change her destiny.
Honest sister
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Dynast(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2017
Believe this at your own peril.
This would have been possible if she has been excommunicated. She can make this assertion.
Prove me wrong by pasting the screen shot and the source, lets verify
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Junkab: 5:54pm On May 11, 2017
Why are we deceiving ourselves. God has made it natural for able, complete and mature human beings to have conjugal relationship @ certain stages of life. Nature will surely ask for it, whether u are saint or not. Self-denial of sex unnecessarily brings this commotion, that is why marriage is legal and encouraged,
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Collyno82(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:
Lies, bloggers God will punish you.

First of all that woman cannot be 38 more like 58, secondly she cannot say such and still remain a Reverend sister as she has taken a vow of chastity. She will be excommunicated and she knows it.
apostle Paul said those things I don't want to do, I c myself doing them. stop doubting!!!!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by menxer: 5:59pm On May 11, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i thought reverend sisters are married to Jesus?
what is she saying, that the love of Jesus is not enough to quench sexual desires?
smh

anyways, i keep saying it, sex is a need for the matured person, lets stop deceiving ourselves and living in denial.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by elampiro(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2017
Junkab:
Why are we deceiving ourselves. God has made it natural for able, complete and mature human beings to have conjugal relationship @ certain stages of life. Nature will surely ask for it, whether u are saint or not. Self-denial of sex unnecessarily brings this commotion, that is why marriage is legal and encouraged,

Read Mathew 19:11-12

Some are called to single life
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by KOBOJO: 6:03pm On May 11, 2017
This is beyond the VOW grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 11, 2017
Y d Bleep is she still a catholic sister of she can't resist her urges foolish woman wt stupid man to match angry
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 11, 2017
I'm going to ZIMBABWE.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by sshalom(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2017
If we say we have no sin, we lie and the truth is not in us. But, if we confess our sins ............ 1 John 1:8 -9

Sister has confessed, let her repent and be forgiven!
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by afamaustin(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
For the sister mind only the truth can save me.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by afamaustin(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2017
That is y l dont want to be a Rev Fr if not l poaaes the quality
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Leiman100(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2017
There is nothing new here, she is only joining the legaue of her numerous Catholic fathers and sisters whom despite the unnatural and ungodly restrictions of marriage and sex they placed on themselves are now falling into greater sin all over the world, ranging from fornication, adultery, homosexuality, lesbianism and even beastialities.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 11, 2017
Themandator:

You mean you have never read somebody's or being where somebody is making a true confession even for crimes that could land them in jail? Use google ....A woman that I married confessed to her sexual relationship with the former bishop of the Warri archdiocese.....Google am
okay lets get it straight...she wants to continue having a relationship with a married man, which the public is already aware of, and continue being a rev sis?and she freely shared this info with a blogger like shes reporting about prices of oranges...really?take a look at the fake facebook account, its obviously a blackmail

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by mosez346(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2017
Nobody above Sexual temptation. it take God grace to control it..
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by seguntijan(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
Which is better between Adultery and Polygamy. Islam still remains the only religion that provides practical way of solving societal issues. Polygamy is the solution to her predicament, she should just move in as second wife and enjoy everything a wife should enjoy in marriage.
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Innomach(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
What would now happen to the sister? Does anybody know?
Re: Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man by Mbediogu(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2017
izzou:

Don't be disappointed. The beautiful ones have been fully booked by Rev father's, while the ugly ones remain fallow. Meanwhile hormone spikes don't discriminate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.