Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! (22209 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Photos: Emotional Moments Between Genevieve Nnaji & Onyinye Carter Captured On C / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by mohawkchic(f): 2:52am On Jan 11, 2010

"The Love Affair between  Genevieve & Majid comes as a surprise to many fans who have expressed disappointment or fate.

Genevieve can not seem to forget even after Majid Michel Secretly  hired paparazzi camera men to tape their love scenes at his residence.

"I do not know if it"s juju or what but she can not forget this Ghana boy, an assistant to Genevieve disclosed to the African Star exclusive. However, sources said Genevieve  is not alone; other actresses are also falling for the  light skin actor.

In the recent movie, 'Silent Scandal "Genevieve could not wait for breaks during the shooting to lavish kisses on the lips of Majid. A camera man who was on the scene told an African Star reporter in Nigeria.

Deeply in love with him even though she is aware that he had sex with Mercy Johnson and Yvonne Nelson among others, that does not bother Genevieve at all, a source said.

The rumor which is now turning into a reality started when Genevieve decided to meet with Ghana's flamboyant actor Michael Majid at a discrete location after a movie shoot in Ghana, she felt it would be a one-night stand where both measures would discuss their common intimacy, have intimacy and leave each other.

After the meeting, Genevieve was really pissed to realize that Majid Secretly took pictures of her during that meeting. A Tipster hinted that the African Star Majid called Genevieve and apologised for the leakage of the secret sex pictures and confessed that he was in love with her. In tears, Genevieve also pledged her love for Majid but warned him to keep it very secret and discreet as usual." news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=12659
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by TOPE20001(f): 2:54am On Jan 11, 2010
mohawkchic:

Deeply in love with him even though she is aware that he had sex with Mercy Johnson and Yvonne Nelson among others, that does not bother Genevieve at all, a source said.

WOW!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by chiogo(f): 2:55am On Jan 11, 2010
Isn't the guy married?

LOLOLOL @ this story. Who wrote this? grin
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 11, 2010
/\
i
i
grin >>>>> me wonder o
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by riversman: 5:50am On Jan 11, 2010
hmmm, i heard this same jist too sha, my AUnt that worked at Encomium is confirming from her sources this time sha grin
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by chiogo(f): 5:51am On Jan 11, 2010
^lmfao, you don come again? grin grin That aunt of yours sef.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by riversman: 6:00am On Jan 11, 2010
hmmmm, oboy!!! dat woman and her jist levels, i dey fear her sometimes sha
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
he is married!! OH NO! as soon as genny comes back in the spotlight rumors are already flying about her. sigh. . . i remember two or three years ago, there was always some funny tabloid rumor. i doubt this is true.
but if it is, it's cute and effed up at the same time cause he is married.
i guess the movie "Silent Scandals" sparked something between them. lol (if this is true, which i doubt)
Nigerian journalists sha.
*I LOVE MAJID MICHEL!!! GOSH!!!*
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by SisiKill1: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
it's official. . .Nollywood has gone Hollywood.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

it's official. . .Nollywood has gone Hollywood.
you are even minding nigerian journalists sef? those same people that print out stories saying van vicker is sleeping with tonto dike and showing pics from a movie.
they never have any real evidence to back anything up, and if they have a picture, its from a movie!! lol
unless one of them speaks publicly about this (which i doubt since i dont believe it) then i will take it as just another rumor.
BTW, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?!?!
grin
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by bawomolo(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
However, sources said Genevieve is not alone; other actresses are also falling for the light skin actor.

why does the article point out his light skin? is segun arinze referred to as the dark skinned actor?
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by mohawkchic(f): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i guess the movie "Silent Scandals" sparked something between them. lol (if this is true, which i doubt)

I suppose! Just saw the poster for the movie. . .soOo not your usual Nollywood type poster!
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by chiogo(f): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
bawomolo:

why does the article point out his light skin? is segun arinze referred to as the dark skinned actor?
LMFAO!! I just noticed. These people can be very funny.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by ikamefa(f): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2010
show me the money erhmmmmmm i mean pixs cheesy cheesy cheesy
then I'll believe all these rumors
anyways ain't nuttin wrong with 2 actors getting their freak-on " grin"
its all for the farts arts abi?  " grin "

@ mohawk cant access that templates thingy oh! undecided
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by MissyB1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
Wha the? shocked
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by mohawkchic(f): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
ikamefa:

@ mohawk cant access that templates thingy oh! undecided

~I just clicked on it & it took me to the site. . .Cold don catch you PC?
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by mamagee3(f): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
I hope this rumour has a little bit of truth in it.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by ikamefa(f): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I just clicked on it & it took me to the site. . .Cold don catch you PC?

nahh prolly na lack of palm oil  grin grin grin

the yeye thing is blocking pop-ups thats prolly why  undecided
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
I don't even care about the article. I am too mesmerized by her pictures. kiss kiss
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by bawomolo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
chiogo:

LMFAO!! I just noticed. These people can be very funny.

it shows you the color complex that has dug deep into the African psyche. Yellow "pawpaw" is considered special, as if we can't see he is light-skinned.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
Please una too like to talk.

I can't even remember the number of times I have seen Ini or Genny being referred to as ebonies or dark skinned goddess.

I think you have a serious complex towards the so called light skinned people that makes you want to pull your hair off each time you read the word "light".

Majid is light, so what is the problem?
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by bawomolo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2010
michelin89:

I think you have a serious complex towards the so called light skinned people that makes you want to pull your hair off each time you read the word "light".

yeah because i make numerous comments about light skin people.

Majid is light, so what is the problem?

we already know that, calling him light skin in the article was mundane (same for calling anyone a dark skinned goddess).
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2010
I have never heard anyone complain in the cases of the dark skinned goddess.

Obviously some of you can't stand seeing a light skinned person being admired for his skin tone.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by bawomolo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
michelin89:

I have never heard anyone complain in the cases of the dark skinned goddess.

i know some though, some people do take offense to comments such as "you are pretty for a dark skinned girl ". why not just plain goddess or beauty?

Obviously some of you can't stand seeing a light skinned person being admired for his skin tone.

Neither I nor Chiogo have a problem with him being admired for his skin tone. I just feel there is no need for the description in the article. You might want to reread my posts before making hasty conclusions.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2010
bawomolo:

i know some though, some people do take offense to comments such as "you are pretty for a dark skinned girl ". why not just plain goddess or beauty?

Neither I nor Chiogo have a problem with him being admired for his skin tone. I just feel there is no need for the description in the article. You might want to reread my posts before making hasty conclusions.

That comment is indeed offensive. And I said some of you, because I am not really interested in the colour of a person as long as they are fine. Still I don't buy the idea of rating someone as fine because they are light skinned or, in order to promote black beauty, because they are dark skinned.

Fine is fine and there is no problem emphasizing an attribute you have, be it light or dark skin.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by chiogo(f): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2010
michelin89:

Fine is fine and there is no problem emphasizing an attribute you have, be it light or dark skin.
Maybe in Nigeria but in a country like the U.S., that would be reeking of racism(lack of a better word) being that the issue of skin color is still a major problem.

Anyway, the comment just sounded weird seeing as Genevieve is dark, why emphasize on his light-skinned-ness?  undecided
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by bawomolo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
michelin89:

word, which is strange why his skin color was pointed out when facial structure have more to do with beauty.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by eibbed: 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2010
I don't think this rumour is true. This rumour started with africanstarz.com and the picture they have as proof is from the movie emerald. This is a joke. I just visit the site and they have a new rumour and it is majid and tonto this time. Funny thing about it is that the pictures are taken from the new movie that just came out deepest of dreams. I tell you these people are just crazy. This is how they destroy people reputation and married with lies like this. Go to africanstarz.com and you will see for ur self the scenes are all from movies nonsence.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:49am On Jan 12, 2010
bawomolo:

lol yeah i noticed the same thing back in an interview with lilian bach, how they kept mentioning her ethnicity, like who cares. and the same thing with mercy johnson. about 3 times in an article/bio about her they mentioned her skin tone and referred to her as "the dark skin actress" like who cares?! lol
nigerians journalists, sha.

its funny cause in the movie Emerald/Wild Passion its kinda like this article here. Majid was a married man and genny was fooling around with him. lolol maybe that's where they got the idea for this rumor?
it sure was a Silent Scandal alright.  cheesy

Deeply in love with him even though she is aware that he had sex with Mercy Johnson and Yvonne Nelson among others, that does not bother Genevieve at all, a source said
WOW!!! I never noticed this part. WAIT, WOAH WOAH WOAH!! he did have "sexx" with mercy johnson in the movie "Shakira" (which is a good movie) and "sexx" with Yvonne Nelson in the movie "Heart of Men" but did they do it in real life? maybe the journalists are making up their fake stories from the nollywood movies they have watched? 
WOAH!!
*its funny cause when my sister and i were watching "Shakira" (that movie is something else) we were jokingly saying that he was getting so turned on by mercy on set that they probably went and hit it after filming was over. lol but DAMN, he did look like he was feeling it in that movie.* we even always joke and say he's probably tapped every nollywood p***y there is cause he is intimate with someone in EVERY movie of his, it seems like. lolol

i still don't buy it though.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by SeanT21(f): 5:23am On Jan 12, 2010
mama-gee:

I hope this rumour has a little bit of truth in it.

Why?? He's a married man. Unless Gen is the new Alicia keys.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by chiogo(f): 5:38am On Jan 12, 2010
THE AMAKA:

it sure was a Silent Scandal alright.  cheesy [/color]

*its funny cause when my sister and i were watching "Shakira" (that movie is something else) we were jokingly saying that he was getting so turned on by mercy on set that they probably went and hit it after filming was over. lol but DAMN, he did look like he was feeling it in that movie.* we even always joke and say he's probably tapped every nollywood p***y there is cause he is intimate with someone in EVERY movie of his, it seems like. lolol

i still don't buy it though.

LMAO!! I don't even think the guy is fine undecided Never watched his movie sef. If Genevieve is really "in love" with him, fine but not if he's married.
He's obviously a cheat and would cheat on her too.
Re: ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:50am On Jan 12, 2010
chiogo:

LMAO!! I don't even think the guy is fine undecided Never watched his movie sef. If Genevieve is really "in love" with him, fine but not if he's married.
He's obviously a cheat and would cheat on her too.
exactly. i don't want my girl genevieve to ruin herself, abeg!! the guy is married ooo.
let this all just be some silly rumor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje's New Look After Working-out (Pictures) / Lateef Adedimeji, Mo Bimpe Mark One Month Wedding Anniversary (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.