Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) (37111 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by PapaBaby: 4:41pm On May 11, 2017
Best tweet I've seen in a long time.

"Why is it the press is not allowed to question the Chibok Girls"

https://twitter.com/femiaribisala/status/862104267330605056?s=09

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by umuokezie(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2017
Good question!

225 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Donexy16(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2017
True.. If its not a scam

208 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by paramakina202: 4:46pm On May 11, 2017
have government re-kidnapped them or have they returned the arrangee children to their parents?

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Joenyam(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2017
Good question. The Federal government should allow journalists to question them.
Suggestion: Two or three girls should be interviewed separately, at the same time. Believe me, their narrative will be completely different.

I remembered way back, two colleagues snicked out of the school compound, they weren't caught but a staff alleged to have seen them. They were both called before a disciplinary committee and interrogated, but they vehemently denied. They were asked to leave. The next day, they were again summoned but this time one after another. The first person went before the panel, after much scrutiny he was taken to another room to wait alone, the second came in, he was asked to give a detailed account of his crime because his other partner had told them everything and will be given a lesser punishment, they lied. The second divulged everything meanwhile the first stood his ground, so they were caught and severely punished.

Perhaps, this principle can be applied if the government is sincere.

198 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by gaetano: 4:49pm On May 11, 2017
Abeg epp me and ask them o. Even madam oby of #BBOG never even question any of the batches I.e batch A stream 1 and 2. By the time batch B starts coming out before election, nobody will be allowed to still question them o. grin

173 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Marcus2(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2017
That's thoughtful of him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by PapaBaby: 5:37pm On May 11, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 come and see tweet.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by prince9851(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2017
I'm sure omenkalives will call him IPOB yoot
God bless my dear vegetable

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Sealeddeal(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2017
I have missed Femi Aribisala.
He says it as it is.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by AjoOfia1: 5:58pm On May 11, 2017
I'll say it 100 times
chibok girls is a scam
all pdp members admitting it just want a soft landing in apc grin
kiss the truth

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by ephi123(f): 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
They will soon come and abuse him now for asking an honest question.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Data75: 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
Just passing by
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
useless Liepods members looking for a way to compensate PDP.
PDP was clueless PDP let terrorist like Nnamdi Cow destroyed us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by delishpot: 7:36pm On May 11, 2017
To hide some things

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by ThinkIT: 7:36pm On May 11, 2017
Because the press will continue to press for the truth until they can press no more.

But seriously,
There’s a lot going on than can meet the eye, however, nothing is hidden under the sun. One day fowl nyashh go open.

The girls can develop themselves and you too, at:
www.developyoutoo.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
Because the whole thing was a scam

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by mrvitalis(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
Question girls that have been in captivity for 1000 days??

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Edu3Again: 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
angry
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by themonk(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
Why is it when Buhari wanted to travel abroad again that they brought back the Chibok girls? Every zoombie should have known this was a stupid plot to massage their anger against the ineffective nature of this administration.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by mrborntodoit: 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
People need to start getting worried over this chibok girls issue because a whole country is astake whether you are a zombie or a wailer.

This is a national affaire ,journalist should have them interviewed and let the nation hear from them if there is nothing they have to hide

19 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by doublewisdom: 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
Femi is a Sensible man.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

48 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by greatgod2012(f): 7:38pm On May 11, 2017
Chibok girls saga.........the more you look, the less you see!

15 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 11, 2017
Abi o, i wonder with you

5 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Klington: 7:39pm On May 11, 2017
Wiaris liar mhad,,,,,,, work don show.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by guywitzerogal(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2017
I don't believe that chibok story abeg....

11 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Only1mi(f): 7:39pm On May 11, 2017
But it's not the press' responsibility to question the girls to get answers to those questions though. Just saying.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Evathyst(f): 7:39pm On May 11, 2017
If there's anyone who still doesn't know what game was played with the CHIBOK GIRLS SAGA, such a person should visit the nearest General Hospital to have his head checked.

Well done Femi, I pray this won't be the last thing I'll agree with you on. Lolz.

28 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
Oh my brother, where is thy sense. I weep for u

59 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.