Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (62190 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Choiszman(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2017
This Morning I brought you reports about how Actor, Segun Arinze’s daughter lambasted her father on Instagram after he wished her a Happy Birthday. The actor wrote:

Incase you missed it, click here to see

https://www.nairaland.com/3792493/segun-arinzes-daughter-renny-njemanze

Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze decided to intervene putting up a screenshot of the incident on his own page and wrote:

Tackle your father with love and respect and your children will reciprocate.

Dear Renny, whatever you do, don’t fight your parents battles on their behalf, make peace with both and all will be well. Love your dad, despite whatever you feel he may have done and love your mum too. I know you must be bearing hurt and grief, and I in no way undermine your pain. However, please if you ever see this, heed my instruction and all will be worked out by God, stay blessed.

▪️Ephesians 6:1-4 KJV▪️
[1] Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.

[2] Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promisewink

[3] That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

[4] And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Children honor your parents, while the parents shouldn’t provoke the children is what the Bible says in the New Testament! ~FRZ

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Marcus2(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2017
That's good.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Choise(f): 4:55pm On May 11, 2017
Seems Daddy freeze want his own blasting....

I see it coming grin cheesy

260 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by decatalyst(m): 4:56pm On May 11, 2017
The babe be warming up for Daddy freeze roasting..

When people don't mind their biz... babe be like...

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Choiszman(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2017
Renny right now...staring at Daddy Freeze

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Choiszman(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2017
Hahaha cheesy grin
decatalyst:
The babe be warming up for Daddy freeze roasting..

When people don't mind their biz... babe be like...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by donmalcolm21(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2017
Freeeze should stuff his advice in his anus

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Choise(f): 5:10pm On May 11, 2017
Harsh bruv grin
donmalcolm21:
Freeeze should stuff his advice in his anus

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Penisman: 5:11pm On May 11, 2017
Good one from Freezer...

So this dude can be this reasonable...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 11, 2017
Choise:
Seems Daddy freeze want his own blasting....

I see it coming grin cheesy

I'd like Renny to give him scriptures too.

1Thess 5:19-22

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by dacblogger: 5:12pm On May 11, 2017
Pple will not mind their business...

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by donmalcolm21(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2017
Choise:
Harsh bruv grin
i dislike Freeze because of his hypocrisy

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Choise(f): 5:15pm On May 11, 2017
Hahahaha....this expression got me
dacblogger:
Pple will not mind their business...

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Astrogeotech: 5:15pm On May 11, 2017
ok nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Choise(f): 5:16pm On May 11, 2017
Don't mind the nigga
donmalcolm21:
i dislike Freeze because of his hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by chigoziri2403(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2017
people who always give relationship and family advice don't always have a good Relationship

52 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by donmalcolm21(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2017
Choise:
Don't mind the nigga
wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Choise(f): 5:22pm On May 11, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Choiszman(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2017
Help me beg am ooo...lol

Mynd44 oya food is ready
Choise:

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by LatestAmebo: 5:25pm On May 11, 2017
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Kobicove(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2017
It's a very bad idea for a child to take sides in a quarrel between his/her parents undecided

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 11, 2017
Jobless Daddy Freeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 11, 2017
Super Reactant

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Shortyy(f): 5:40pm On May 11, 2017
My fren wee u kip kwayet
Do you know what the dad did to warrant that girl to act that way? What if he has abandoned her and ignored her and all of a sudden wishes hbd on his tl without even tagging or calling her?? Wtf? What kind of a father does that? Well prolly a sperm donor.

27 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Ndiofe: 5:40pm On May 11, 2017
Useless man dat abandon his wife and kids giving person advice.

Anyway both him and Segun did the same thing.

However that is no reason or excuse to invade a father and daughter matter.

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by bumi10(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2017
foolish pikin

by the way, my is everybody hating on Daddy Freeze?

he just dished out a good advise to the kid. Remember, karma doesnt know if you are right or wrong,

whatever u sow that u will reap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Guyman02: 5:41pm On May 11, 2017
Before crucifying her lets share her pain of being brought up in a broken home and by separated parents who may have fed her with different stories to win her affection.
Her mother whom she has spent most of her life with after the divorce must have painted a picture of the devil himself about her father which may have led to so much bitterness in her heart against her father, she is a young woman who needs healing but her emotions got the better part of her when she penned that 'insult' to her father which is unAfrican.

Segun Arinze should take this as an opportunity to draw her closer and make her realize that whatever transpired between him and her mother is now in the past and she must forgive whatever hurt she feels in her heart and take him as a father ready to show love to a daughter.

For young people out there praising Baby mamahood and papahood, this is part of the future consequences to expect, pray for good wives and husbands so as to have a happy home and raise your kids together in love and with fear of God.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 11, 2017
I trust Nairalanders.....they will ignore the good advice from Daddy and focus on his personality.

28 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by Rick9(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2017
Freeze smh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by cutiedave(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2017
Choise:
Dat one wey dey find snake thread upandan....
I still don't understand dat guy's obsession with snakes.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by beautiful232(f): 5:42pm On May 11, 2017
I'm just gonna be at the back sit watching the drama

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! by LyfeJennings(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2017
That girl's mum should be advised too
All what that girl did is what her mother must have told her.
U don't disrespect your father no matter what he's done
She's even lucky she has someone to call a father
What if he denied her
Smh
Kids of this generation sha

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong Weds Isioma Alexer Peres Gopa Today (Photos, Video) / Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.