Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" (56387 Views)

12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In June 2020 / Man Rushes To Akpororo’s DM To Apologize After Being Cursed For Trolling His Wif / "If To Say I Be Babe, Twins Since" - Bovi To Femi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by Famouson: 6:25pm On May 11, 2017
Nigerians sha
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by Estellar: 6:25pm On May 11, 2017
Did he say anything bad?
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by chiefolododo(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2017
God forbid
Adeevah:

Gunners fan

Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by Johnhug66(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] angry the jazz wey bring me come this thread strong sha.
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by clasam: 6:42pm On May 11, 2017
I wonder why some fans self dey think awkward undecidedI kudos to Mr n Mrs W. for their maturity
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by amolak: 6:42pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
A comedian that does not know what comedy is
Is that one a comedian undecided
That Bovi can be so proud. Dont joke with him when you come across him outside if you don't want to embarass yourself
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by amolak: 6:49pm On May 11, 2017
sanbells:
It was only a joke. He couldn't have been serious cause I'm sure he has nothing against them. Why do some people lack sense of humor
There are sensitive things we can't be joking with.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 11, 2017
amolak:
That Bovi can be so proud. Dont joke with him when you come across him outside if you don't want to embarass yourself

But you were not joking when you begged him for Money at Shoprite that day undecided

You truly deserved that embarrasment sha.

1 Like

Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
I wonder why people pay through their nose just to laugh when u will see dozen of jokes on the street of lagos
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by judgedredd22(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2017
pythonkid:
idiot like say na watin he for reply when he be up comming.. humans.. why didn't he explain d joke instead of telling his fans to eat shit

some jokes are not for simple minded people....

Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by amolak: 7:19pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

But you were not joking when you begged him for Money at Shoprite that day undecided

You truly deserved that embarrasment sha.

Foolishness at its peak, when you see real comedian outside and you try to follow him joke with the hope that he will reciprocate, how does that one relate to asking for money? Your stupidity has no boundary. Cheeky Monkey. Do you know what I worth?

1 Like

Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by Switup: 7:21pm On May 11, 2017
Pls wat was d joke about? Why am i lost??
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by Switup: 7:22pm On May 11, 2017
amolak:
Foolishness at its peak, when you see real comdian outside and you try to follow him joke with the hope that he will reciprocate, how does that one relate to asking for money? Your stupidity has no boundary. Cheeky Monkey. Do you know what I what?
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by dview001(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2017
amolak:
Foolishness at its peak, when you see real comdian outside and you try to follow him joke with the hope that he will reciprocate, how does that one relate to asking for money? Your stupidity has no boundary. Cheeky Monkey. Do you know what I what?
at least spell worth well Na ..it's worth not what
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 11, 2017
smiley
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by amolak: 7:28pm On May 11, 2017
dview001:
at least spell worth well Na ..it's worth not what
Thanks, the guy dey make me vex
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by Akinwerndey: 7:29pm On May 11, 2017
Epositive:
see mouth like foul yansh grin grin grin grin
'fowl' or 'foul'? SMH
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:31pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
A comedian that does not know what comedy is
Is that one a comedian undecided
am i the only one that feels bovi is overrated? His acting is very poor and he always have that urge to laugh. Thats what makes basket mouth better than him. Basket might tell a dry joke but they wey he go act the thing and his facial expression alone sef go make you laugh
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by ephi123(f): 7:33pm On May 11, 2017
Tenim47:
fryers crew
today lecture is how to fry kunu sad

No more beans? Lol
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by AJJ17(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2017
pythonkid:
idiot like say na watin he for reply when he be up comming.. humans.. why didn't he explain d joke instead of telling his fans to eat shit
Abi o. PRIDE
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by stuffs4me(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2017
Bovi the f00l..

Telling his fans to eat shít has got to be the most stupidest thing an artist can do.

Even American artists with millions of dollars in their accounts haven't told their fans to eat shít. Na mumu Bovi with few naira change dey run him gutter mouth.

Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by ImaIma1(f): 8:20pm On May 11, 2017
Nigerians need to chill on SM. They carry things on their head. ..even things that the owner of the matter doesn't even care about.
If tomorrow Bovi says he is giving out 50k each to 5 people, the same people will start begging with their destiny and lineage.
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by BMRECORDZNG: 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
CORRECTION HE IS NOT TELLING HIS FANS TO EAT SHIT, HE IS ONLY TELLING THE ONCE WHO DONT GET THE JOKE AND ASKED FOR APOLOGY TO EAT SH*T
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2017
I have discovered that most Nigerians hate to mind their business. especially these social media reactants spewing hogwash up and down.
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by Meatistemptatio(f): 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
Some people sabi vex me

They no know wetin be joke?
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2017
guywitzerogal:
I don't understand people has been making jokes wit people and people laugh, why s ds particular joke so important that people are asking him to apologize
You don't understand why or, you don't agree to why? Two different things.
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2017
Estellar:
Did he say anything bad?
If you are asking about the joke, yeah. He said something that was very wrong and bad.
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by maasoap(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2017
sanbells:
It was only a joke. He couldn't have been serious cause I'm sure he has nothing against them. [s]Why do some people lack sense of humor[/s]
I think you're the one trying to force your "sense of humour" to work here because there is no humour in that joke.
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by stieyven(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2017
chiefolododo:
G
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" by Chuksemi(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2017
pythonkid:

Those who are kicking against the joke aren't his fans. His fans would know its a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Poses Like 'America's Next Top Model' (Photos & Video) / Man Calls Yomi Casual 'Yahoo Boy' Because Of His Car, He Replies / Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.