Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Graduation pix you need to see!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Graduation pix you need to see!!! (2569 Views)

What Can I Wear On My Graduation Ceremony? / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral / Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduation pix you need to see!!! by Bellarita: 5:39pm On May 11, 2017
This is her project after just 6months at Decenstitch Fashion Academy. You will be surprised to know that she never learnt to sew before coming to our Academy. We're super proud that no one remains the same after our training. What are you still waiting for? Call or WhatsApp 08160903608. We're located at Egbeda, believe me, something good can come out of Egbeda.

Re: Graduation pix you need to see!!! by Bellarita: 1:13pm On May 13, 2017
This is another student after our level 2 program. She spent just 3months with us to perfect what she learnt before and she's far better than when she joined us.

Re: Graduation pix you need to see!!! by Bellarita: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Another graduate of Decenstitch fashion academy with just 6months coaching.

Re: Graduation pix you need to see!!! by Bellarita: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Another success story here. Her works speak for her.

Re: Graduation pix you need to see!!! by Bellarita: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Just 6months training, we're raising professionals.

Re: Graduation pix you need to see!!! by Bellarita: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2017
Graduate of Decenstitch fashion academy

Re: Graduation pix you need to see!!! by Bellarita: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Our recent graduate, 6months coaching

Re: Graduation pix you need to see!!! by Bellarita: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2018
Just 6months training. She learnt from the beginning, had no idea on sewing prior to training.

Re: Graduation pix you need to see!!! by christnazirite(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
hello fellow nairalander, please let support our own
Please go to Instagram and twitter like and tag her picture, also share it. She's very cute and apparently really smart (i knew her over 3 years now and had contributed a lot to my life)

Please vote. Show your support for her and Nigeria

She's already made the top 5 in MISS ISA (International Student Association, kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology)

african wear:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bft2AV0non9/?hl=en

miss isa_knust_gh:[url] https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf3GODnn3MJ/?hl=en[/url]

Re: Graduation pix you need to see!!! by Bellarita: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Come In Here For Ghana Kente Plain And Pattern / Retin A Gel /cream Needed In Lagos (bulk) / Learn How To Tie A Gèlè Perfectly .....watch The Step By Step Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.