Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? (11650 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? by KennyID17(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Going to work u don upset person cry
So how long do i have to wait .. TV shows are piling up
See ya gotta run
Think TQ online

When I'm back, u go know personally cheesy grin kiss
Re: He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 12, 2017
Smallville10:
those words are on u... u will eat ur words
That is the Bible... Those words go out to achieve the purpose for which they're​ sent.... I have sent the word of God into your situation... Isaiah 55 Vs 11.

DON'T TEMPT ME FURTHER.

Re: He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? by shinguest: 11:48am On May 12, 2017
you should be happy its your breast and not another ladies
Re: He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Aro? Meaning sad
I ain't sharing.
Re: He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 12, 2017
SmartChoices:

That is the Bible... Those words go out to achieve the purpose for which they're​ sent.... I have sent the word of God into your situation... Isaiah 55 Vs 11.

DON'T TEMPT ME FURTHER.
so make beg u abi. Idiot.
Re: He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? by bamisepeters(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
I don't understand...

OP asked a question, and only him still answered it.

Woh.. lemme coman be going, because if I start talking about bobbie now, the talk will not end today tongue
Lol
Re: He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? by stevecantrell: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Tricia is the only obsession you will ever need..

Watch her video

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk2BeiIHFWV/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? / See What Secondary Schools Girls Were Caught Doing / purpose served , thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.