Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks (22232 Views)

Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. / Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers / Fire Razes Down Shops In Ikotun, Betterlife Ijora Markets(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 12, 2017
IgboTyphoon:

The world according to Afonja.
Pls forget your divide and rule tactics.
Igwuocha is Igbo ( as you even admit)
Some Igbos support Biafra (nnamdi Kanu) some don't (charley Oputa). Does not mean Charly is not Igbo
bayelsa is also ibo

Lagos is ibo, Laguocha.
Abuja is ibo, abuocha cheesy

Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by lonelydora: 10:22pm On May 12, 2017
ab11baddo:
haa God!!! these u are so sure of 70% aunty u are deluded...d other day one of u guys said igbos own 90% of properties in Lagos..... the one in my area are tenants o ....which property??

Go to FCDA and ask questions. El-rufai even said it when he was FCT minister. Go to CBD, Wuse, Maitama, Gwarimpa, Garki, and Kubwa and find out.
Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by goldedprince: 1:34am On May 13, 2017
please dont just shut down, leave our state
Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by leviaka: 4:53am On May 13, 2017
[quote author=intruxive post=56447521]Say no to hate and revenge. This must have been as a result of previous cases of rituals attributed to igbo men in the area. Once again they are been single out for negativity in other peoples domain. Why has the igbo traditional council failed in its duty to build a strong moral outlook for its people? World over they are now known as the mascot for crime, drugs, counterfeit products etc. And now they have started adding rituals to it. This one weak me o embarassed[r/quote]
What planet are you from, daily we. Here of other tribes committing crimes, but when an Igbo man does same it is blown out of zproportion mind you igbo's are not responsible for your country Nigeria being a failure we will always remain Biafrans we have nothing in common with you people your failure as a country will always distort your reasoning we are far better than all you tribes put together other tribes in delta and rivers bear tochukwu pls go and wash your head with anointing. Oil so you will reason well
And b4 any of you attack Igbo again identify your tribe that is if you are not ashamed of it
Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by intruxive(m): 6:33am On May 13, 2017
[quote author=leviaka post=56471779][/quote] yesss o! You are "better" than all other tribes in drugs, tribalism, crime, baby factory, chest beating, counterfeit products, .... of course no one can contest with you. We just need you to stop using nigeria as a cover when you do these things outside the country. Tell them you are biafrans shikenan angry
Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by tifany89(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2017
DaPuncline:

As for my own case: i already knew stupidity, foolishness and lack of commonsense runs in ur lineage that's why you could open your decay mouth to blame the yorubas for ur misfortunes. Wait did yoruba man f.u.cked ur mum and did not pay her well? why the obsession with the Yorubas? you keep muttering they hate us bla bla and what you are spewing in ur closet is terrible. keep wallowing in ur pool of delusion and mediocrity. Shame on ur foolish and sensless parents that belched a nonentity like you into this world. Waste of sperm and energy. Bring it on. omo ale.
Bla bla bla bleetin and ranting of a castrated goat. Why am I not surprise huh? You cant even make a sensible post to save your own life. Am sure u don't v parents anymore hence no respect for elders. Dude get a life . Inconsequential slowpoke
Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by DaPuncline: 9:24am On May 13, 2017
tifany89:

Bla bla bla bleetin and ranting of a castrated goat. Why am I not surprise huh? You cant even make a sensible post to save your own life. Am sure u don't v parents anymore hence no respect for elders. Dude get a life . Inconsequential slowpoke
He has not even stopped wailing, i feel your pains and i know how terrible your night was and i hope you recover soon. See the crazy bastard that want his co-debator to respect his own parent forgetting that he was the first to attack. You and your entire poverty stricken family should go and jam dangote truck. bastard.
Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by tifany89(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2017
DaPuncline:

He has not even stopped wailing, i feel your pains and i know how terrible your night was and i hope you recover soon. See the crazy bastard that want his co-debator to respect his own parent forgetting that he was the first to attack. You and your entire poverty stricken family should go and jam dangote truck. bastard.
Poverty is far from my family so u r just a noisemaker. You don't sound intelligent and you type without reasoning. I know your type and I v dealt with people like you before. Online /keyboard warriors, blowing hot air in a faceless forum but coward in reality. So no need dignifying you with any more response. Lol @ co-debator coz I doubt u even know the meaning of that word.I have told you before to get a life plz take my advice
Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by DaPuncline: 12:15pm On May 13, 2017
tifany89:

Poverty is far from my family so u r just a noisemaker. You don't sound intelligent and you type without reasoning. I know your type and I v dealt with people like you before. Online /keyboard warriors, blowing hot air in a faceless forum but coward in reality. So no need dignifying you with any more response. Lol @ co-debator coz I doubt u even know the meaning of that word.I have told you before to get a life plz take my advice
It's not my business how close poverty is to your family, that should be your personal headache not mine. And as for ur advice, you can keep it for ur imbecilic mind or save it for ur dying parents provided they survive dangote's truck collision. mumu grade one.
Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by osicom: 6:59pm On May 13, 2017
ceejay4real:

Those people you mentioned are also Igbos. Especially the Ikwerres. But they like claiming what I don't know. It's rather unfortunate. In any case, what you said about the SS not supporting an Igbo presidential candidate in an election holds a lot of water cos from my everyday interaction with them, those guys hate the Igbos. Especially those from Edo and Delta. In fact, most of them were pleasantly surprised that we Igbos firmly supported Goodluck Jonathan their son in 2011 and even more tenaciously in 2015. It's indeed a great pity that Jonathan lost cos if he had won, the bond of love btw the SE & SS may have been cemented forever. The love we shared just before, during and immediately after the 2015 elections is fast fizzling out. The Ohaneze Ndigbo and the South South People's Assembly & all the other regional groups from the two Zones must close ranks to rekindle that love and also fashion out ways of sustaining it from generation to generation. With that, we can always vote as a bloc in national elections and also have a platform for negotiation for power and other goodies at the Federal level. My own take tho.

#truefederalismistheonlyway
You are generalizing. How can you say Edo (the heart beat of the nation)and Delta (the big heart) hate Ibos. I am really disappointed in this unsubstantiated claim. I have lived with Ibos in my town. Some where very close, i mean close ties with my family. Some of my relatives and friends got married to Ibo women and men. Man, this is not true. Why are you bias? In your eyes, all tribes are bad. Yorubas are bad, hausas are bad..... and now SS, especially Edo and Delta. How can you win this war of bashing ALL tribes in Nigeria. If I may ask which tribe is good? Only the Ibo? Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 13, 2017
MetaHuman:
bayelsa is also ibo

Lagos is ibo, Laguocha.
Abuja is ibo, abuocha cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by Favor99(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2017
Abagworo:

Fact. Rivers, Bayelsa and Lower Delta will never support Igbo Presidency but we don't actually need them. To become President we need only Northern votes.
Lmao. Quit dreaming. The north wouldn't vote Igbo. You need the SS. No SS vote, no presidency for Igbos. Better start getting on our good side. cheesy grin grin
Now start kissing some south south as$, how bad do you want that presidency grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Traders In Bayelsa Shut Down Shops Over Attacks by Amorprincesa24: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
How do you feel now?
lonelydora:
Why attack people going about their business? Tochukwu is not only Igbos that bear it, we have many people in Rivers State who bear Igbo names too, Ikwerres, Etche, Ubima, etc.

This hatred for Igbos by South south people is the reason I didn't support Jonathan in 2015. Had Jonathan been an Igbo man they wouldn't have supported him.

Thank God he lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank / Why Do Businesses Fail In Nigeria? / The Used Clothes Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.