Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. (10520 Views)

Easter: 6 Proofs That Jesus Did NOT RESURRECT From The Grave / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / 40 Creepy Proofs That Will Convince Anyone That Ghosts Truly Exists Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
SHALOM!

I was browsing FACEBOOK, and came across a post in KEMET ON TRIAL!!!......HEBREW ISRAELITES STRIKE BACK!!! a Group that I currently contribute to.

The author, one CURTIS DODD, posted fifty "proofs" that Yahshua is not the HaMishiach- the Messiah, or Christ.

oaroloye:
1 6) Jesus says : “Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy” (Matthew 5:43). This statement does not exist in the OT either. In fact, Proverbs 24:17 says, “Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth…”

Yahshua did not say that it was written in The Old Testament; he said that that is what was SAID.

Only THE TORAH is relevant here.

There are several passages where the Children of Israel are Commanded to Hate Enemies.

. EXODUS 22:18-20.

18. "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
19. "Whosoever lieth with a beast
shall surely be put to death.
20. "He that sacrificeth unto any god,
save unto The LORD only,
he shall be utterly destroyed."

. DEUTERONOMY 23:1-6.

HE that is wounded in the stones,
or hath his privy member cut off,
shall not enter into The Congregation of the LORD.
2. A Bastard shall not enter into
The Congregation of the LORD;
even to his Tenth Generation
shall he not enter into
The Congregation of The LORD.
3. An Ammonite or Moabite shall not
enter into the Congregation of The LORD;
even to their Tenth Generation
shall they not enter
into The Congregation of The LORD for ever:
4. Because they met you not
with bread and with water in the way,
when ye came forth out of Egypt;
and because they hired against thee
Balaam the son of Beor
of Pethor of Mesopotamia,
to curse thee.
5. Nevertheless the LORD thy God
would not hearken unto Balaam;
but the LORD thy God turned the curse
into a blessing unto thee,
because the LORD thy God loved thee.
6. Thou shalt not seek
their peace nor their prosperity
all thy days for ever.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:17-19.

17. Remember what Amalek did unto thee by the way,
when ye were come forth out of Egypt;
18. How he met thee by the way,
and smote the hindmost of thee,
even all that were feeble behind thee,
when thou wast faint and weary;
and he feared not God.
19. Therefore it shall be,
when the LORD thy God
hath given thee rest
from all thine enemies round about,
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee
for an inheritance to possess it,
that thou shalt blot out
the Remembrance of Amalek
from under Heaven;
thou shalt not forget it.

These are clear-cut cases of the Children of Israel being explicitly COMMANDED to HATE Enemies.

17) Jesus is reported to say: “The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it” (Luke 16:16). Certainly every man is not pressing to enter the kingdom of God. The very fact that I am an atheist (one third of the world’s population does not believe in a god) proves this verse to be false.

He was talking about the people who WERE Entering The Kingdom of God- that they were FORCING THEIR WAY IN.

There is no RELAXED Way to enter into The Kingdom of God: LAZY PEOPLE CANNOT ENTER AT ALL.

18) “Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the Sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless?” (Matthew 12:5) Nowhere does the OT state that the priests in the temple profaned the Sabbath and were considered blameless.

The Sabbath is profaned by doing work on The Sabbath Day.

The Priests have tasks to perform on The Sabbath Day, and therefore have no rest.

19) “Yea; have ye never read, ‘Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise'” (Matthew 21:16). Jesus is quoting Psalm 8:2, which says, “Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies…”. “Perfect praise” has little to do with “ordaining strength because of thine enemies.” Another misquotation!

That is what "strength-out-of-the-mouth" means to a Hebrew.

20) “But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him” (Mark 9:13). There are no prophecies in the OT of things that were to happen to Elijah.

Just say that you do not know them.

There are also Books that are not included in The Gentile Bible.

You do not even know the commonly-available Bible: how will you know what is in those?

. 1st KINGS 19:2-4.

2. Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah,
saying,

"So let the gods do to me,
and more also,
if I make not thy life
as the life of one of them
by to morrow about this time."

3. And when he saw that,
he arose,
and went for his life,
and came to Beersheba,
which belongeth to Judah,
and left his servant there.
4. But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness,
and came and sat down under a juniper tree:
and he requested for himself that he might die;
and said,

"It is enough; now, O LORD,
take away my life;
for I am not better than my fathers."

FOR EXAMPLE, YOHANN BAPTIST was disappointed in his efforts to spark a revival in Israel.

He was betrayed into the hands of its Evil Queen.

Starved- no one bringing him food, and was threatened by said Queen.

Ultimately losing the will to stay on the Earth.

These were things written about Elijah, which would happen to anyone who tapped into Elijah's Spiritual Power Line.

Jesus, in all his “God incarnate” wisdom, contradicts himself:

21) Jesus consistently contradicts himself concerning his Godly status.

Lord Yahshua never claimed any "godly status" for himself.

He called himself "THE SON OF GOD" only in the sense that he faithfully did what God had shown him, as a son does the works of His Father.

When it appeared that he was claiming equality with God, he quickly reassured the Jews that that was not what he was claiming at all.

“I and my father are one.” (John 14:28)

That is not what JOHN 14:28 says!

[color=silver].
JOHN 14:28.

28. "Ye have heard how I said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I said,

'I GO UNTO THE FATHER:'

for my Father is greater than I."

You cannot but be confused, when you allow Atheists to LIE to you, and claim that things are in The Bible that are not in The Bible, or say that The Bible says things that It does not say, INSTEAD OF READING THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELF.

Also see Philippians 2:5-6 Those verses lead us to believe that he is a part of the trinity and equal to his father being a manifestation of him.

YAHSHUA NEVER SAID PHILIPPIANS 2:5-6 which you do not quote here, because it will prove that PAUL was a LIAR, and TITANIC your entire case.

. PHILIPPIANS 2:5-8.

5. Let this mind be in you,
which was also in Christ Jesus:
6. Who, being in the form of God,
thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7. But made himself of no reputation,
and took upon him the form of a servant,
and was made in the likeness of men:
8. And being found in fashion as a man,
he humbled himself,
and became obedient unto death,
even the death of the cross.

THIS WAS HOW PAUL DESTROYED THE FIRST CHRISTIANS- by exaggerating The Gospel into Blasphemy, by FLATTERING Yahshua unlawfully.

Paul claimed that he lost count of the number of Disciples he destroyed this way.

No Jew would want to join Christianity, after PAUL pretended that he had thought of himself as equal with God- which is what the Pharisees tried to pretend that he was doing, when he was on the Earth.

. JOHN 17:20-23.

20. "Neither pray I for these alone,
but for them also which shall believe on me
through their Word;
21. "That they all may be One;
as Thou, Father, art in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also may be One in us:
that the World may believe
that Thou hast sent me.
22. "And the Glory which thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be One,
even as we are One:
23. "I in them, and Thou in me,
that they may be made Perfect in One;
and that the World may know
that Thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them,
as Thou hast loved me."

YAHSHUA'S CLAIMING TO BE ONE WITH GOD THE FATHER DOES NOT MEAN EQUALITY, BECAUSE HE ALSO PRAYED FOR THE CHURCH TO BE ONE TO EACH OTHER, AND WITH HIM AND GOD THE FATHER.

The oneness means that we all want the same things.

Yet, Jesus also made many statements that deny he is the perfect men, much less God incarnate. Take the following for example: “Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God” (Matthew 19:17). “My father if greater then I.” (John 14:28) Also see Matthew 24:26 Clearly, Jesus is denouncing the possibility of him being the Messiah in those three verses.

You are pretending that other people's statements about Yahshua are equal or superior to his own definition of himself.

He never claimed to be equal with God: why do you have to pretend that he did?

Is that not the "STRAW MAN" Rhetorical Tactic?

This has nothing to do with renouncing MESSIAHHOOD.

But you merely exaggerate and pretend that it does.

22) Jesus said, “whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire” (Matthew 5:22). Yet, he himself did so repeatedly, as Matthew 23:17-19 and Luke 11:40 & 12:20 show. Clearly Jesus should be in danger of hell too?

The Lord Yahshua was talking about people accusing his Disciples- who were blackballed from the Synagogues for following him- of being FOOLS, and SHIRKING RELIGIOUS and FAMILY OBLIGATIONS- not everyone who used the term "FOOL."

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
(but) Fools despise Wisdom and Instruction.

23) Does Jesus support peace, or war? Matthew 5:39 “Resist not evil, but whoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.” Also note Matthew 6:38-42 & 26:52 where Jesus teaches non-resistance, Non-violence. Now read (Luke 22:36-37) Where Jesus commands people to take arms for a coming conflict. (John 2:15) Jesus uses a whip to physically drive people out of the temple.

YOU SURELY KNOW that Yahshua SAID EXPLICITLY that he had not come to destroy The Prophets.

. ISAIAH 48:22.

22. "There is no Peace," saith The LORD,
unto the Wicked."

WHY SHOULD WICKED PEOPLE HAVE ANY PEACE?

YAHSHUA SUPPORTS RIGHTEOUSNESS, and PEACE to the Righteous:not to the WICKED.

. MATTHEW 10:34-36.

34. "Think not that I am come
to send Peace on Earth:
I came not to send Peace,
but a Sword.
35. "For I am come to set a man
at variance against his father,
and the daughter against her mother,
and the daughter-in-law
against her mother-in-law.
36. "And a man's foes shall be
they of his own household."

YOU LYING SCUM ATHEISTS KNOW THAT YAHSHUA SAID ALL THESE THINGS.

You know that this is one of the PROPHECIES that proves that GOD SENT YAHSHUA.

Why don't you quote it?

. MICAH 7:5-07.

5. Trust ye not in a friend,
put ye not confidence in a guide:
keep the doors of thy mouth
from her that lieth in thy bosom.
6. For the son dishonoureth the father,
the daughter riseth up against her mother,
the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
a man's enemies are the men of his own house.
7. Therefore I will look unto The LORD;
I will wait for the God of my Salvation:
my God will Hear me.

SINCE ONLY A MINORITY OF ISRAELITES WOULD BELIEVE THE GOSPEL, AND OTHERS REJECT THE GOSPEL, THE DISCIPLES WOULD HAVE BOUNTIES PLACED ON THEIR HEADS.

Being an uncaring ATHEIST, you would not mind leaving them DEFENSELESS.

YAHSHUA (one man) beat on the Marketers and Moneychangers (many men) because they were in the wrong, and he had a Legal Right to carry out the Sentence, which, according to The Law of Moses, was lashes.

You are the fool who said that you found no Commandment against defrauding- so you thought these people have a Right to Defraud- as you Oyinbo Hypocrites do. Whereas there are many more than "TEN" Commandments: there are 613.

Commandment 593 says the wrongdoer must be lashed.

("Thou shalt not Defraud" is Commandment 224.)

You know the CONTEXT of his saying that his Disciples should arm themselves- because he was no longer going to be around to protect them.

This sort of ignorance is possible when one only reads a few scattered verses of Scripture, and not the whole Bible, as those who LOVE GOD are obliged to do.

The next example illustrates this.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by TWOYANSH: 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
why waste your time trying to proof He is not the Messiah?

He simply don't need your approval!!

You are so so wrong.. .. In short

3 Likes

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Cameleon72(f): 9:14pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by jamex93(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2017
op u r just too confused
totally confused

100% confused

2 Likes

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by KhalDroggo: 9:37pm On May 11, 2017
I tell you. Waste of sperm and waste of oxygen. OP would have been aborted if only his parents were educated enough to know what abortion is.

Smallville10:
For ur mind now, u smart abi...

U are a waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Raintaker(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2017
Op, can you post your response here?
The comments above are exactly what is wrong is mankind.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 10:13pm On May 11, 2017
Fictitious Jesus must be the Christ o. After they have scammed us for more than 2000years with his name,you people are now trying to change things. Fictitious Jesus remains the Christ and nobody is fighting for that stolen title from him.

2 Likes

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 11:38pm On May 11, 2017
Hello mr oaroloye.. I'm sorry for the negative comments... i really need your CLEAR stance on the divinity of Christ.. i asked you this question in another thread but got no response... are you in support of the view you posted or do you have a contrary view and just want to know our opinions on the issue?... thanks

**modified**

I've read through your response... i agree to a large extent... although not 100%.... i have few things I'd like you to clarify for me.. i would love to know your stance on the death of Christ and symbolism in washing away the sins of this world
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by islamStinks: 11:41pm On May 11, 2017
it has come to our notice a senseless question and answer spread by Muslims on social media its our turn to ask them fundamental questions.. design and share.

preach the gospel.. there is only one God and his begotten son Jesus.

1. who is Allah?
God.

2. who is God?
Allah.

3. who is Mohammed?
pbu s.a.w prophet.

4. who created him?
Allah.

5. who created Man?
Allah.

6. who instructed jihad?
Mohammed.

7. what is jihad?
killing of infidels

8. who created infidels?
Allah.

8. who are infidels?
non believers of Mohammed.

9.who is Mohammed?
prophet.

10. is Mohammed God?
no.

12. can Mohammed create a fly?
no.

1 Like

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2017
many of you accusing the OP did not take your time to read his response to the post... he shared a link but majority didn't open it.. you didn't read through.. you just came in to insult the OP.. go and visit the link he posted

2 Likes

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Raintaker(m): 11:56pm On May 11, 2017
Wilgrea7:
many of you accusing the OP did not take your time to read his response to the post... he shared a link but majority didn't open it.. you didn't read through.. you just came in to insult the OP.. go and visit the link he posted
don't mind them
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by NPComplete: 4:39am On May 12, 2017
Smallville10:
For ur mind now, u smart abi...

U are a waste of sperm

jamex93:
op u r just too confused

totally confused

100% confused

KhalDroggo:

I tell you. Waste of sperm and waste of oxygen. OP would have been aborted if only his parents were educated enough to know what abortion is.

3 blind mice. No patience. No intelligence. They are just eager to thoughtlessly fight anything that appears to be against their belief and they are too blind to even see when someone is on their side. This is what happens when hasty itchy fingers mixes with low grade brain capacity.

5 Likes

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 6:09am On May 12, 2017
SHALOM!

TWOYANSH:
why waste your time trying to proof He is not the Messiah?

There is a certain type of Mental Problem, in which the Diseased perceives everything they hear as the opposite of what was actually said. I don't know what that is called, but I expect they've got a name for it.

. CHART OF HUMAN EVALUATION.

TONE LEVEL. 3. EMOTION. 8. HANDLING OF TRUTH.

4.0. ENTHUSIASM. HIGH CONCEPT OF TRUTH.

3.5. CHEERFULNESS. TRUTHFUL.

3.0. CONSERVATISM. CAUTIOUS OF ASSERTING TRUTH. SOCIAL LIES.

2.5. BOREDOM. INSINCERE. CARELESS OF FACTS.

2.0. OVERT HOSTILITY. TRUTH TWISTED TO SUIT ANTAGONISM.

1.5. ANGER. BLATANT AND DESTRUCTIVE LYING.

1.1. COVERT HOSTILITY. INGENIOUS AND VICIOUS PERVERSIONS OF TRUTH. COVERS LYING ARTFULLY.

0.5. GRIEF. DETAILS FACTS WITH NO CONCEPT OF THEIR REALITY.

0.1. APATHY. NO REACTION.

[See: SELF ANALYSIS, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

This chart is a disappointment! It only works on a Phone Screen like mine!

There are supposed to be three more-or-less, neat columns!

He simply don't need your approval!!

. MATTHEW 13:52-58.

52. Then said he unto them,

"Therefore every scribe
which is instructed unto The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a man that is an householder,
which bringeth forth out of his treasure
things new and old."

53. And it came to pass,
that when Jesus had finished these Parables,
he departed thence.
54. And when he was come into his own country,
he taught them in their synagogue,
insomuch that they were astonished,
and said,

"Whence hath this man this Wisdom,
and these Mighty Works?
55. "Is not this the carpenter's son?
Is not his mother called Mary?
And his brethren, James, and Joses,
and Simon, and Judas?
56. And his sisters, are they not all with us?
Whence then hath this man all these things?"

57. And they were offended in him.
But Jesus said unto them,

"A Prophet is not without honour,
save in his own country,
and in his own house."

58. And he did not many Mighty Works there
because of their Unbelief.

YAHSHUA CANNOT SAVE US WITHOUT OUR AGREEMENT WITH HIM.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. MARK 6:5-6..

5. And he could there do no mighty work,
save that he laid his hands
upon a few sick folk,
and Healed them.
6. And he marvelled because of their Unbelief.
And he went round about the villages, Teaching.

THEREFORE, A SERVANT OF THE LORD, WHO CARES ABOUT THE LOST SHEEP, STRIVES TO THE UTMOST TO DO WHAT THEY CAN TO RESCUE AS MANY OF THEM AS IS POSSIBLE.

They EXAMINE every case closely, being careful to avoid FALSE ACCUSATION.

. EXODUS 20:16.

16. "Thou shalt not bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour."

You are so so wrong.. .. In short/b]

I never said that I was trying to prove that Jesus is not The Messiah.

oaroloye:
[b]SHALOM!

I was browsing FACEBOOK, and came across a post in KEMET ON TRIAL!!!......HEBREW ISRAELITES STRIKE BACK!!! a Group that I currently contribute to.

The author, one CURTIS DODD, posted fifty "proofs" that Yahshua is not the HaMishiach- the Messiah, or Christ.

I immediately saved the Post, and set about composing my response, in a Blog.

I could see at a glance, nothing I could not answer.

What do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Nobody: 6:38am On May 12, 2017
NPComplete:

3 blind mice. No patience. No intelligence. They are just eager to thoughtlessly fight anything that appears to be against their belief and they are too blind to even see when someone is on their side. This is what happens when hasty itchy fingers mixes with low grade brain capacity.
weldone Mr. BrainBox. Think well well
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 6:43am On May 12, 2017
SHALOM!

Raintaker:
Op, can you post your response here?

The comments above are exactly what is wrong is mankind.

WAIT WHAT?

What is wrong with YOU?

Don't you know that you are supposed to be NEGATIVE, and take everything I say the wrong way?

No?

Oh. Well, YOU must be okay, then.

Maybe there is hope for the country, yet?

At this time, I am posting my responses on my Blog Page.

I THOUGHT people could post their own, here- and not wait on me to do all the Work myself.

It seems that Christians here are only good for singing songs about how Righteous they consider themselves, and have no opinions but what their Pastors give them.

The fastest way to learn that you DO or DON'T HAVE "JESUS" is to TRY TO GIVE GOSPEL ANSWERS.

1 Like

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2017
islamStinks:
it has come to our notice a senseless question and answer spread by Muslims on social media its our turn to ask them fundamental questions.. design and share.

This is off-topic and gratuitously offensive.

preach the gospel.. there is only one God and his begotten son Jesus.

That is NOT THE GOSPEL.

Not even CLOSE to THE GOSPEL.

Do you think that YAHSHUA was going around Israel preaching that he was the BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD?

He and all his Disciples would have been SUMMARILY EXECUTED, and MARY would have been BURNED ALIVE!

He never claimed to have been BEGOTTEN of God in public. It would have been used against him.

1. who is Allah?
God.

WRONG!

"ALLAH" is an Entity Who FORCES MUHAMMAD to proclaim that HE is the YAHWEH Entity of The Bible.

2. who is God?
Allah.

WRONG.

YAHWEH GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND YACOB IS GOD. Through Him came PROPHETS MOSES, YAHSHUA, SAMUEL, DAVID, SOLOMON, ISAIAH, YEREMIAH, EZEKIEL, DANIEL, YOHNAH, AMOS, MICAH, YOHEL, ZECHARIAH, ZEPHANIAH, MALACHI, YOHAN, and YAHSHUA.

What was the LEGACY of ISHMAEL?

IDOLATRY!

WHAT was "ALLAH" doing for the ARABS?

NOTHING!

Then this DISGRACE of a god figures to just STEAL the IDENTITY of the REAL GOD, as YACOB stole ESAU'S BLESSING?

ALLAH is merely a THIEF- with a BIG and BLASPHEMOUS MOUTH, who has gathered an ARMY OF MURDEROUS THUGS, by TELLING THEM WHAT THEY WANTED TO HEAR: namely, that THEY WERE BETTER than everyone else, BECAUSE THEY SERVED HIM, and that HE WOULD PROTECT THEM in the AfterLife.

Most people who die DO NOT SURVIVE EXPOSURE TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM: their SOULS are DESTROYED by an ENTITY, because they FAIL its TOTAL RECALL CHALLENGE (YAHSHUA claimed that HE IS that Entity )

The SOUL BODY of the FAILED DEAD is then TORN APART by THE DEVILS, when they EXTRACT its last LIFE ENERGIES.

That is how THE DEVILS survive.

Any Religion that does NOT teach its adherents this is run by DEVILS who FEED on its DEAD FOLLOWERS. They either CREATED or CO-OPTED that Religion.

THIS PROCESS CAN BE OBSERVED BY ANYONE WITH DISCRIMINATORY EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION. Which LAZY Prophets do not have.

3. who is Mohammed?
pbu s.a.w prophet.

He is the ONLY Messenger of the ALLAH Entity, Who claimed to be YAHWEH GOD, but was NEVER CHALLENGED TO PROVE IT.

4. who created him?
Allah.

This is a LIE.

MUHAMMAD was not CREATED by ALLAH: he was BORN OF HIS PARENTS.

GOD CREATED ADAM, AND HE LIVED 930 YEARS.

Are we saying that GOD IS LOSING HIS POWERS?

If God creates Humans, He creates all the PLANTS, INSECTS, and ANIMALS, too.

Does that make sense to you?

5. who created Man?
Allah.

ALLAH claims to have been the Creator of Adam and Eve, the Ancestors of the whole Human race.

6. who instructed jihad?
Mohammed.

No. MUHAMMAD RELAYED THE COMMANDMENT OF ALLAH to execute JIHAD.

It did not come FROM MUHAMMAD, the. Commandment came THROUGH Muhammad.

7. what is jihad?
killing of infidels

"JIHAD" is NOT "KILLING INFIDELS."

JIHAD means "WAR AGAINST UNBELIEF IN ISLAM: SUBMISSION TO THE WILL OF ALLAH."

This therefore starts with oneself, then one"s family, one's friends, neighbours, and townfolk.

INFIDELS are COLLATERAL DAMAGE, because JIHAD has to get to THEM, eventually, when Brute Force becomes feasible.

8. who created infidels?
Allah.

If ALLAH were THE CREATOR, He could ONLY be Responsible for creating ADAM AND EVE.

After that, all people were the CREATIONS of THEIR. PARENTS.

I DOUBT that there is any possible quotation in QUR'AN nor HADITH, where ALLAH claims Responsibility for creating HIS OWN ENEMIES.

People are responsible for their own Beliefs.

WE ALL BELIEVE OR DISBELIEVE WHATEVER WE WANT. How can ANY GOD possibly change that?

If ISLAM truly believes ALLAH CREATED INFIDELS, we can wrap them up and finish them immediately!

8. who are infidels?
non believers of Mohammed.

INFIDELS would be NON-BELIEVERS in ISLAM: submission to the Will of Allah.

9.who is Mohammed?
prophet.

Muhammad is the Messenger of the ALLAH Entity, who claimed to be the YAHWEH Entity, but never did ANYTHING to PROVE that claim.

Showed poor judgment and weakness in never requesting PROOF that he was not being made into a FALSE PROPHET: whose ilk abound.

10. is Mohammed God?
no.

If Muhammad speaks for ALLAH, whatever he says can be considered the Word of Allah, and the indisputable Judgment of Allah.

12. can Mohammed create a fly?
no.

MUHAMMAD. COULD HAVE CREATED FLIES, HAD HE KNOWN THE TRUTH ABOUT HIMSELF.

ANY HUMAN CAN- IF THEY ATTAIN HOLINESS.

What is the relevance of this query?

INTERNET COURTESY requires that you provide the LINK to the original page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Nobody: 8:02am On May 12, 2017
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Faith is a psychological control coined to prevent people from asking for evidence

1 Like

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:
Hello mr oaroloye.. I'm sorry for the negative comments... i really need your CLEAR stance on the divinity of Christ..

What do you "need" it for?

You don't say.

MARK ZUCKERBURG was reportedly asked WHY people posted their Personal Information to his FACEBOOK.

He allegedly replied: "THEY'RE JUST STUPID, I SUPPOSE!"

i asked you this question in another thread but got no response... are you in support of the view you posted or do you have a contrary view and just want to know our opinions on the issue?... thanks

**modified**

Where did that happen?

You haven't posted but FOUR Topics- the first two, since 2007.

WHO are you working for?

I've read through your response... i agree to a large extent... although not 100%.... i have few things I'd like you to clarify for me.. i would love to know your stance on the death of Christ and symbolism in washing away the sins of this world

Those things are none of your business; my "stances" and "opinions" are for my FRIENDS to know.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy Brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy Brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy Brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

Not for the DOGS and PIGS fishing for things to use to rend me.

I wrote THE QUOTED a while ago.

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

. MATTHEW 16:13-20.

13. When Jesus came
into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples, saying,
"Whom do men say that I
The Son of Man am?"
14. And they said,
"Some say that thou
art John the Baptist:
some, Elias;
and others, Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."
15. He saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
16. And Simon Peter answered and said,
"Thou art the Christ,
The Son of The Living God."
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:
for Flesh and Blood hath not
Revealed It unto thee,
but my Father
Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL IT.'

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven."
20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.

ONLY GOD CAN TELL US WHO HIS SON IS.

The False Christian Leaders HAVE to tell people that THEY KNOW what and WHO Yahshua is- that he is THE CHRIST, that he is GOD, that he is THE SON OF GOD, that he is THE CREATOR... blah, blah, blah. That nothing will pay you more, than to accept THEIR VERSION of what THEY BELIEVE Yahshua is.

. MARK 8:27-9:13.

27. And Jesus went out,
and his Disciples,
into the towns of Caesarea Philippi:
and by the way
he asked his Disciples,
saying unto them,
"Whom do men say that I am?"
28. And they answered,
John the Baptist:
but some say, Elias;
and others,
One of the Prophets.
29. And he saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
And Peter answereth
and saith unto him,
"Thou art the Christ."
30. And he charged them
that they should tell no man of him.

IT WILL SURELY COME AS A SHOCK TO MOST CHRISTIANS, SHOULD THEY DEIGN TO ACTUALLY STUDY THE GOSPEL, TO LEARN THAT YAHSHUA DID NOT PUBLICIZE HIS STATUS. He did not go about boasting that he was The Christ.

. MATTHEW 24:1-5.

AND Jesus went out,
and departed from the Temple:
and his Disciples came to him
for to shew him the Buildings
of The Temple.
2. And Jesus said unto them,
"See ye not all these things?
Verily I say unto you,

'THERE SHALL NOT BE LEFT HERE
ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER
THAT SHALL NOT BE
THROWN DOWN.'

3. And as he sat upon
the mount of Olives,
the Disciples came
unto him privately, saying,
"Tell us, when shall these things be?
And what shall be
The Sign of thy Coming,
and of The End of the World?
4. And Jesus answered
and said unto them,
"Take heed
that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come in my Name,
saying, I am Christ;
and shall deceive many."

THE ONLY THING THAT YAHSHUA EVER TOLD HIS DISCIPLES NOT TO PREACH WAS THAT HE WAS THE CHRIST.

Whereas, what all of the FAILED CHURCHES have in common, is that they ALL preach that "JESUS WAS THE CHRIST."

Where were YOU, when I posted it? Are you going to pretend never to have seen it?

Anyone who does not 100% Support what I preach must be 100% FOR Satan.

. MATTHEW 12:30.

30. "He that is not with me is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad."

I don't lie.

If I lie, it is YOUR DUTY TO POINT IT OUT TO ME, FIRST.

Saying that SOME of my Teachings are wrong is to cast doubt on all of them.

Wilgrea7:
Yes.. i called it a false doctrine.. the doctrine of eternal torment is a stupid one and i don't regret saying that. its a worthless doctrine that people used to paint God as a sadist.. people have justified hell by saying we choose to go there or other stuffs like that... I've been viewing too many threads here that people use the eternal torment as a means to portay a sadistic God. I'm going to settle it once and for all..

You called THE LORD YAHSHUA'S explicit Teaching "STUPID" and "WORTHLESS?"
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2017
oaroloye:

Those things are none of your business; my "stances" and "opinions" are for my FRIENDS to know.
Not for the DOGS and PIGS fishing for things to use to rend me.
why are you of the opinion that i want to rend you?

I wrote the above a while ago. I tried to paste it below, but the Browser had other ideas.
Where were YOU, then?
Anyone who does not 100% Support what I preach must be 100% FOR Satan.
I don't lie.
If I lie, it is YOUR DUTY TO POINT IT OUT TO ME, FIRST.
Saying that SOME of my Teachings are wrong is to cast doubt on all of them.

i must not agree with you 100%... not everyone has to... we both have different sources of knowledge we make reference to... so we can't agree 100%.. i don't have to be for Satan to do that... may i ask... since the churches are not supposed to preach Christ as Messiah... what then should they preach?? Christianity is founded around Jesus being known as the Messiah
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2017
SHALOM!

onyenze123:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Stop parroting useless Oyinbo Rhetoric from conversations we never had.

If you have an argument, set it forth in a polite and reasonable manner, and you will get answers.

What "EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS" is WHO making?

Why should YOU care about those claims?

Faith is a psychological control coined to prevent people from asking for evidence

No, it isn't.

Which people are you talking about, and what do you mean by "FAITH?"

Your arguments are meaningless, when you have not defined your terms.

Do all Christian Churches believe the same thing about YAHSHUA, and about FAITH?

Which version of Christianity do you want?

Which version should you want?

Is it not the one that the one called "CHRIST" preached?

Shouldn't you know the difference between THAT, and those preached by people who just said what they liked- with no connection to GOD whatsoever?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 12, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Stop parroting useless Oyinbo Rhetoric from conversations we never had.

If you have an argument, set it forth in a polite and reasonable manner, and you will get answers.

What "EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS" is WHO making?

Why should YOU care about those claims?

No, it isn't.

Which people are you talking about, and what do you mean by "FAITH?"

Your arguments are meaningless, when you have not defined your terms.

Do all Christian Churches believe the same thing about YAHSHUA, and about FAITH?

Which version of Christianity do you want?

Which version should you want?

Is it not the one that the one called "CHRIST" preached?

Shouldn't you know the difference between THAT, and those preached by people who just said what they liked- with no connection to GOD whatsoever?

my question is simple.

Do you believe God created the world by emptying the sand on the sea because the earth was flooded and Oduduwa then placed the chicken on top of the sand. When the chicken began to scratch, the sand was scattered all over, and wherever the sand fell, the water gave way and the land then appeared.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2017
SHALOM!

Wilgrea7:

why are you of the opinion that i want to rend you?

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy Brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy Brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy Brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

YOU ARE A DOG: Lord Yahshua taught that that is what DOGS do.

i must not agree with you 100%... not everyone has to...

Yes, you do- if you want to LIVE.

. MATTHEW 10:40-42.

40. "He that receiveth you
receiveth me,
and he that receiveth me
receiveth him that sent me.
41. "He that receiveth a Prophet
in the Name of a Prophet
shall receive a Prophet's Reward;
and he that receiveth
a Righteous man
in the Name of a Righteous man
shall receive a Righteous man's Reward.
42. "And whosoever shall give to drink
unto one of these little ones
a cup of cold water only
in the Name of a Disciple,
verily I say unto you,

'HE SHALL IN NO WISE
LOSE HIS REWARD.' "

we both have different sources of knowledge we make reference to... so we can't agree 100%..

There is only ONE SOURCE of Knowledge that is Significant.

If any Entity has a KERNEL of The Truth of God, Our Job is to extract that Kernel, and DISCARD the rest.

Therefore, no one has any excuse, that they were DECEIVED, or such rubbish.

. MATTHEW 13:47-48.

47. "Again, The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a net,
that was cast into the Sea,
and gathered of every kind:
48. "Which, when it was full,
they drew to shore,
and sat down,
and gathered the Good into vessels,
but cast the Bad away."

i don't have to be for Satan to do that...

Yes, you are 100% for Satan.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at the Strait Gate:
for Wide is the Gate, and Broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because Strait is the Gate,
and Narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not:
for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell:
and Great was The Fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

. MATTHEW 12:30.

30. "He that is not with me is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad."

. JOHN 14:1-9.

"LET not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
are many Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
3. "And if I go
and prepare a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."
5. Thomas saith unto him,
"Lord, we know not
whither thou goest;
and how can we know The Way?"
6. Jesus saith unto him,
"I am The Way,
The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh unto the Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have Known my Father also:
and from henceforth
ye Know Him,
and have seen Him."
8. Philip saith unto him,
"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us."
9. Jesus saith unto him,
"Have I been
so long time with you,
and yet hast thou
not known me, Philip?
he that hath seen me
hath seen the Father;
and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?' "

. 1st JOHN 2:3-6.

3. And hereby we do know
that we know him,

"IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

4. He that saith,

"I KNOW HIM,"

and keepeth not his Commandments,
is a liar,
and The Truth is not in him.
5. But whoso keepeth his Word,
in him verily is The Love of God perfected:
hereby know we that we are in him.
6. He that saith he abideth in him
ought himself also so to walk,
even as he walked.

THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO FAIL, BUT ONLY ONE WAY TO SUCCEED.

may i ask... since the churches are not supposed to preach Christ as Messiah... what then should they preach??

ONLY A DOG would have to ask such a question!

THE PIGS KNOW- but they merely IGNORE the Knowledge.

. 2nd PETER 2:20-22.

20. For if after they have escaped
the Pollutions of the World
through The Knowledge of the Lord
and Saviour Jesus Christ,
they are again entangled therein,
and overcome,
The Latter End is worse with them
than The Beginning.
21. For it had been better for them
not to have known
The Way of Righteousness,
than, after they have known It,
to turn from The Holy Commandment
delivered unto them.
22. But it is happened unto them
according to the true Proverb,

"THE DOG IS TURNED
TO HIS OWN VOMIT AGAIN;
AND THE SOW
THAT WAS WASHED
TO HER WALLOWING
IN THE MIRE."

DOGS ASK QUESTIONS instead of PROCESSING The Word of God within themselves, to attain UNDERSTANDING, as the GOATS and the SHEEP do.

That is WRONG. That is NOT what God Commanded us to do, with the Secret Doctrine of the KOSHER/TREIF LAW.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-12.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron,
Saying unto them,

2. "Speak unto the Children of Israel,
saying,

'THESE ARE THE BEASTS
WHICH YE SHALL EAT
AMONG ALL THE BEASTS
THAT ARE ON THE EARTH.
3. "WHATSOEVER PARTETH THE HOOF,
AND IS CLOVENFOOTED,
AND CHEWETH THE CUD,
AMONG THE BEASTS,
THAT SHALL YE EAT.' "

4. "Nevertheless these shall ye not eat
of them that chew the cud,
or of them that divide the hoof:

as the Camel,
because he cheweth the cud,
but divideth not the hoof;
he is unclean unto you.
5. "And the Coney,
he is unclean unto you.
6. "And the Hare,
he is unclean unto you.
7. And the Swine,
though he divide the hoof,
and be clovenfooted,
yet he cheweth not the cud;
he is unclean to you.

8. "Of their flesh shall ye not eat,
and their carcase shall ye not touch;
they (are) unclean to you.

9. These shall ye eat
of all that are in the waters:
whatsoever hath fins and scales
in the waters,
in the seas, and in the rivers,
them shall ye eat.

10. "And all that have not fins and scales
in the seas,
and in the rivers,
of all that move in the waters,
and of any living thing
which is in the waters,
they shall be an Abomination
unto you:
11. "They shall be even an Abomination
unto you;
ye shall not eat of their flesh,
but ye shall have their carcases
in Abomination.
12. "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales
in the waters,
that shall be an Abomination
unto you."

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all that is written therein:
for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have Good success."

Christianity is founded around Jesus being known as the Messiah

NO, IT ISN'T.

. MATTHEW 24:1-5.

AND Jesus went out,
and departed from the Temple:
and his Disciples came to him
for to shew him
the buildings of the Temple.
2. And Jesus said unto them,

"See ye not all these things?
Verily I say unto you,

'THERE SHALL NOT BE LEFT HERE
ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER,
THAT SHALL NOT BE THROWN DOWN.' "

3. And as he sat upon the Mount of Olives,
the Disciples came unto him privately,
saying,

"Tell us,
when shall these things be?
and what shall be
The Sign of thy Coming,
and of The End of the World?"

4. And Jesus answered
and said unto them,

"Take heed that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come in my Name,
saying, I am Christ;
and shall deceive many.”

THE FIRST SIGN OF A FALSE CHRISTIAN IS THAT HE HAS TO TELL YOU THAT "JESUS IS THE CHRIST."

That was NOT what Lord Yahshua did.

. JOHN 10:24.

24. Then came the Jews round about him,
and said unto him,

"How long dost thou
make us to doubt?
If thou be the Christ,
tell us plainly."

DOES THAT SOUND TO YOU LIKE HE WAS GOING AROUND TELLING PEOPLE: "I'M THE MESSIAH! BELIEVE IT!"?

Someone like YOU would NEVER THINK of JUST OBEYING SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS!

. MATTHEW 24:14,35.

14. "And This Gospel of The Kingdom
shall be preached in all the World
for a witness unto all nations;
and then shall The End come."
35. "Heaven and Earth shall pass away,
but my Words shall not pass away."

. MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain
where Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and spake unto them,
saying,
"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and Teach all nations,
baptizing them
in The Name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever
I have Commanded you:
and, lo,
I am with you alway,
even unto The End of The World." Amen.

. MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that John was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel of The Kingdom of God,
15. And saying,
"The time is fulfilled,
and The Kingdom of God is at hand:
repent ye, and believe The Gospel."

WHAT THE LORD PREACHED FROM THE BEGINNING IS THE GOSPEL.

Why was It "GOOD NEWS" (literal meaning of the term "GOSPEL"wink?

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout the whole Earth,
to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them
whose heart is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars."

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

IF YOU WANT YAHWEH GOD TO SHEW HIMSELF STRONG UNTO YOU, AND TO WALK WITH YOU, THE TEACHINGS OF YAHSHUA ARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.

No one KNEW that before.

. LUKE 10:17-24.

17. And the seventy returned again with joy, saying,
"Lord, even the Devils are subject unto us
through thy Name."
18. And he said unto them,
"I beheld Satan as lightning fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you Power
to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
20. "Notwithstanding in this rejoice not,
that the spirits are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice, because your Names
are written in Heaven."
21. In that Hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and said,
"I thank thee, O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto Babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth who the Son is,
but the Father;
and Who the Father is,
but the Son,
and he to whom the Son will reveal him."

23. And he turned him unto his Disciples,
and said privately,

"Blessed are the eyes
which see the things that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED
TO SEE THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.' "

YOU DID NOT KNOW THIS BEFORE, EITHER.

Wilgrea7:
This is a strict discussion thread between me and Melchizedek1...

PLEASE THIS IS A CLOSED-DISCUSSION THREAD... OTHER COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.. YOU CAN FOLLOW THE THREAD IF YOU'RE INTERESTED BUT PLEASE DO NOT INTERRUPT BY POSTING ANYTHING... THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

ok... back to business.... welcome mr Melchizedek... let me first start by saying I'm highly grateful that you could honour my request... thanks once again sir.. btw I'm a Christian... although liberal

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "LIBERAL" CHRISTIAN- ONLY TRUE CHRISTIANS, AND FAILURES!

. 1st JOHN 2:3-11.

3. And hereby we do know
that we know him,

"IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

4. He that saith,

"I KNOW HIM,"

and keepeth not his Commandments,
is a liar,
and The Truth is not in him.
5. But whoso keepeth his Word,
in him verily is The Love of God perfected:
hereby know we that we are in him.
6. He that saith he abideth in him
ought himself also so to walk,
even as he walked.
7. Brethren, I write no New Commandment unto you,
but an Old Commandment
Which ye had From The Beginning.
The Old Commandment is the Word
Which ye have heard From The Beginning.
8. Again, a New Commandment I write unto you,
which thing is true in him and in you:
because The Darkness is past,
and The True Light now shineth.
9. He that saith he is in the Light,
and hateth his Brother,
is in Darkness
even until now.
10. He that loveth his Brother
abideth in the Light,
and there is none occasion
of stumbling in him.
11 But he that hateth his Brother
is in Darkness,
and walketh in Darkness,
and knoweth not
whither he goeth,
because that Darkness
hath blinded his eyes.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by mrmrmister: 6:55pm On May 12, 2017
KhalDroggo:

And this is how a true follower of Jesus reacts?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2017
oaroloye:

YOU ARE A DOG: Lord Yahshua taught that that is what DOGS do.

your opinion... you seem to classify people based on the knowledge you have

Yes, you do- if you want to LIVE.
i highly disagree... if i want to “live" ... i need to obey the commandments of Yahshua... that doesn't equate to agreeing with you

There is only ONE SOURCE of Knowledge that is Significant.
If any Entity has a KERNEL of The Truth of God, Our Job is to extract that Kernel, and DISCARD the rest.
Therefore, no one has any excuse, that they were DECEIVED, or such rubbish.

and the significant source of knowledge had to be yours??

Yes, you are 100% for Satan.

wow.. i really dislike this mindset... there are different interpretations of the words of Yahshua... depending on different perspectives and levels of knowledge... how come I'm automatically for the devil because i didn't agree with you?

someone like YOU would NEVER THINK of JUST OBEYING SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS!
you seem to be not very talented at guessing my beliefs... I'm not a Christian who thinks that by just believing someone from the middle east died, i am automatically saved... i know quite well that “salvation" (put in quote for a reason) depends on obeying the commandments of Yahshua

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "LIBERAL" CHRISTIAN- ONLY TRUE CHRISTIANS, AND FAILURES!

i do not adhere strictly to the church domas... my beliefs are not dependent on any church.. so according to the dictionary, i guess I'm liberal

You haven't posted but FOUR Topics- the first two, since 2007.
WHO are you working for?
yes... i decided to do more learning and less talking here on nairaland.. my views change as my knowledge increases... so you can't expect me to still believe in some of the things i said when i first joined this forum 100%.. like the thread on the afterlife... my view has changed.. its no longer the Adventist view
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

your opinion... you seem to classify people based on the knowledge you have

Of course!

i highly disagree... if i want to “live" ... i need to obey the commandments of Yahshua... that doesn't equate to agreeing with you

When I TMch based on The Principles of The Gospel, disagreement is not a viable option.

and the significant source of knowledge had to be yours??

I said that the ONLY SIGNIFICANT SOURCE is GOD. This is The God of The Bible.

Everyone contrary is a counterfeit.

wow.. i really dislike this mindset... there are different interpretations of the words of Yahshua... depending on different perspectives and levels of knowledge... how come I'm automatically for the devil because i didn't agree with you?

You are lying about there being alternative interpretations of YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

Otherwise, you would have given examples.

GOD SAYS, VERY CLEARLY: "OBEY MY COMMANDMENTS!"

You either DO them, or you DON'T do them.

There IS no middle ground.

Pretending that there is ANOTHER WAY comes from SATAN, and right from The Garden of Eden, we learned how THAT goes.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FOLLOW THE LORD: BY FOLLOWING HIM.

All of your "ALTERNATIVE INTERPRETATIONS" have left you STUPID. YAHSHUA did not manifest to you. The Holy Ghost did not come to you, and guide you into ANY Truth, let alone "ALL TRUTH."

You stupidly say: "WHAT IF YOU DIE, AND FIND CHRISTIANITY WAS WRONG?"

The answer to THAT is that: "YOU CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT, because, you should have known, WHILE YOU WERE ALIVE, that you were NOT WITH GOD!

you seem to be not very talented at guessing my beliefs...

I hate "TALENT," and "GUESSWORK."

Two thousand years of TALENTED IDIOTS have brought us to the current state of TOTAL MESS.

I instead believe in DISCIPLINE over TALENT.

OBSERVATION, INFERENCE, DEDUCTION, AND INTUITION.

I'm not a Christian who thinks that by just believing someone from the middle east died, i am automatically saved...

THEN YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN, YOU IDIOT!

How the HELL can you possibly achieve ANYTHING, calling YAHSHUA a LIAR??

i know quite well that “salvation" (put in quote for a reason) depends on obeying the commandments of Yahshua

HOW DO YOU DO THAT, WITHOUT BELIEVING YAHSHUA? You OBEY The Commandments of YAHSHUA because you BELIEVE YAHSHUA.

i do not adhere strictly to the church domas... my beliefs are not dependent on any church.. so according to the dictionary, i guess I'm liberal

WHO CARES ABOUT "CHURCH DOGMAS?"

At what point do you ABANDON THE GOSPEL, and then start adding in "CHURCH DOGMAS?"

yes... i decided to do more learning and less talking here on nairaland.. my views change as my knowledge increases...

Total bullshit!

The DOG eats, vomits what it ate, then comes back to eat it again.

so you can't expect me to still believe in some of the things i said when i first joined this forum 100%.. like the thread on the afterlife... my view has changed.. its no longer the Adventist view

That is called: "FOOLISH MAN, BUILDING HIS HOUSE UPON THE SAND."

If you build upon YAHSHUA'S SAYINGS, and the ONE WAY to "Interpret" them, your viewpoints will DEVELOP, rather than CHANGE.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Nobody: 12:04am On May 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
Fictitious Jesus must be the Christ o. After they have scammed us for more than 2000years with his name,you people are now trying to change things. Fictitious Jesus remains the Christ and nobody is fighting for that stolen title from him.

Otem, I haven't heard from you.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 5:07am On May 13, 2017
CeoMYN:

Otem, I haven't heard from you.
Yes it's because of time factor. I'm sorry, I'll do it this coming week.

1 Like

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Nobody: 6:47am On May 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
Yes it's because of time factor. I'm sorry, I'll do it this coming week.
Thanks.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2017
SHALOM!

OtemAtum:
Fictitious Jesus must be the Christ o.

IF YAHSHUA IS FICTITIOUS, WHY WOULD THE DESIGNERS OF THE FICTION BUILD INTO IT PROMISES THAT SHOULD HAVE TO BE IMMEDIATELY REALIZED?

Namely, that GOD WOULD ANSWER ALL THEIR PRAYERS affirmatively, AND that HE WOULD MANIFEST to WHOSOEVER KEPT HIS COMMANDMENTS?

The COUNTERFEIT versions of Christianity, all based on VARYING degrees of POINTLESS DISOBEDIENCE to YAHSHUA'S Teachings MUST TEACH that God WILL NOT answer ALL of their Prayers to IMPLEMENT HIS PROMISES, and that YAHSHUA WILL NOT MANIFEST to THEM.

If ATHEISM were REAL, It would have picked up on the FACT that WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THE TEACHINGS OF YAHSHUA PRACTICED: that EVERY Organized Church is A COUNTERFEIT.

They would have POINTED THAT OUT, were they NORMAL people objecting to Christianity.

If ANYONE studied The Gospel, with a view to CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY, that is THE FIRST THING they would FIND. It is UNMISSABLE!

THE SO-CALLED DISCIPLES of Yahshua, NEVER Followed the TEACHINGS of Yahshua- that is why THE CHURCHES could NEVER work.

REAL ATHEISTS would REMARK on that.

Instead, THEY PRETEND that EVERY purported FOLLOWER of Jesus really is a follower of Jesus.That ALL DENOMINATIONS are EQUALLY EQUAL.

They NEVER say something like:

"The ROMAN CATHOLICS worship MARY- so THEY CANNOT be taken seriously as representatives of THE GOSPEL!"

No. They PRETEND that Roman Catholicism is following Yahshua, so that GOD CAN BE BLAMED for everything they do.

After they have scammed us for more than 2000years with his name,you people are now trying to change things.

WHO IS "THEY?"

Yahshua Preached to COMMON, SIMPLE folk, so that EVERYONE could understand what he was saying.

Who is this "THEY" you are talking about, whom you ABANDONED YAHSHUA FOR- then COMPLAINED when they could not give you what ONLY YAHSHUA Promised and Provides?

WHO has been "SCAMMING YOU" for more than 2,000 years?

Longer than THE GOSPEL has been around.

Which SECRET SOCIETY INTERESTS do you represent?

Fictitious Jesus remains the Christ and nobody is fighting for that stolen title from him.

That is a LIE, in the face of Evidence I have just presented.

You are PRETENDING not to know that EVERY Generation of JEWISH THEOLOGIANS has had to BULLY their YOUTH into rejecting Yahshua ben Maryam as The Messiah, no matter what Christians say.

You are a liar.

The FIRST SIGN of a DECEIVER, you KNOW is that THEY SAY that YAHSHUA IS THE CHRIST.

You even PRETEND not to know about the HEBREW ISRAELITES' MOVEMENT in America, which claim that THE BLACK SLAVES were the ORIGINAL HEBREWS, in fulfillment of the DEUTERONOMY 28 Prophecy- DON'T YOU?

These also have people who teach them that Yahshua is not The HaMishiach- you already knew that, and were here as GATEKEEPER, to keep that information HIDDEN, by LYING, as your ilk are won't to do- ISN'T THAT SO?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 9:43am On May 13, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

IF YAHSHUA IS FICTITIOUS, WHY WOULD THE DESIGNERS OF THE FICTION BUILD INTO IT PROMISES THAT SHOULD HAVE TO BE IMMEDIATELY REALIZED?

Namely, that GOD WOULD ANSWER ALL THEIR PRAYERS affirmatively, AND that HE WOULD MANIFEST to WHOSOEVER KEPT HIS COMMANDMENTS?

The COUNTERFEIT versions of Christianity, all based on VARYING degrees of POINTLESS DISOBEDIENCE to YAHSHUA'S Teachings MUST TEACH that God WILL NOT answer ALL of their Prayers to IMPLEMENT HIS PROMISES, and that YAHSHUA WILL NOT MANIFEST to THEM.

If ATHEISM were REAL, It would have picked up on the FACT that WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THE TEACHINGS OF YAHSHUA PRACTICED: that EVERY Organized Church is A COUNTERFEIT.

They would have POINTED THAT OUT, were they NORMAL people objecting to Christianity.

If ANYONE studied The Gospel, with a view to CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY, that is THE FIRST THING they would FIND. It is UNMISSABLE!

THE SO-CALLED DISCIPLES of Yahshua, NEVER Followed the TEACHINGS of Yahshua- that is why THE CHURCHES could NEVER work.

REAL ATHEISTS would REMARK on that.

Instead, THEY PRETEND that EVERY purported FOLLOWER of Jesus really is a follower of Jesus.That ALL DENOMINATIONS are EQUALLY EQUAL.

They NEVER say something like:

"The ROMAN CATHOLICS worship MARY- so THEY CANNOT be taken seriously as representatives of THE GOSPEL!"

No. They PRETEND that Roman Catholicism is following Yahshua, so that GOD CAN BE BLAMED for everything they do.

WHO IS "THEY?"

Yahshua Preached to COMMON, SIMPLE folk, so that EVERYONE could understand what he was saying.

Who is this "THEY" you are talking about, whom you ABANDONED YAHSHUA FOR- then COMPLAINED when they could not give you what ONLY YAHSHUA Promised and Provides?

WHO has been "SCAMMING YOU" for more than 2,000 years?

Longer than THE GOSPEL has been around.

Which SECRET SOCIETY INTERESTS do you represent?

That is a LIE, in the face of Evidence I have just presented.

You are PRETENDING not to know that EVERY Generation of JEWISH THEOLOGIANS has had to BULLY their YOUTH into rejecting Yahshua ben Maryam as The Messiah, no matter what Christians say.

You are a liar.

The FIRST SIGN of a DECEIVER, you KNOW is that THEY SAY that YAHSHUA IS THE CHRIST.

You even PRETEND not to know about the HEBREW ISRAELITES' MOVEMENT in America, which claim that THE BLACK SLAVES were the ORIGINAL HEBREWS, in fulfillment of the DEUTERONOMY 28 Prophecy- DON'T YOU?

These also have people who teach them that Yahshua is not The HaMishiach- you already knew that, and were here as GATEKEEPER, to keep that information HIDDEN, by LYING, as your ilk are won't to do- ISN'T THAT SO?

Sermon on the Mount. All in all, fictitious Jesus remains the Christ aka the deceiver.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2017
SHALOM!

onyenze123:

my question is simple.

Do you believe God created the world by emptying the sand on the sea because the earth was flooded and Oduduwa then placed the chicken on top of the sand. When the chicken began to scratch, the sand was scattered all over, and wherever the sand fell, the water gave way and the land then appeared.

Answers to such questions constitute MY PEARLS- and I don't have to give them out to the DOGS.

ETERNAL LIFE IS BROUGHT TO US BY LORD YAHSHUA IN TEN STAGES OF RESTORATION:

1. TOTAL RECALL
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

This is the Message I have consistently brought to this Forum.

For you to IGNORE that for ANYTHING else PROVES you to ALL be FOOLS of the lowest order!

I can see what is coming on this Nation, and all the World. You fools cannot see anything, because you ALL HATE YOUR NEIGHBOURS.

ONLY MY TEACHINGS CAN ENSURE ZERO CASUALTIES,, AND TOTAL VICTORY AND FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE.

I wish I could say that this is the stupidest question I have ever been asked on this Forum- but it isn't.

ALL CREATION MYTHS POINT TO THE TRUTH.

A Creation Myth does not need to be true.

CARLOS CASTANEDA asked Don Juan's opinion of THE TIBETAN BOOK OF THE DEAD.

He said that it was RUBBISH, with TWO possible interpretations:

1. THE AUTHORS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT.

Don Juan Matus had DISCRIMINATORY ESP, and had SEEN what happens at Death, and later went on to MAKE Carlos Castaneda SEE it himself, as a necessary part of his NAGUALISM Apprenticeship. He was thus a LIVING AUTHORITY on DEATH.

2. THE AUTHORS OF THE TIBETAN BOOK OF THE DEAD REALIZED THAT WORDS COULD NOT DESCRIBE DEATH, AND THAT EVERYONE HAD TO SEE IT FOR THEMSELVES- so that it didn't matter what they wrote.

Have I not taught you Idiots that EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON THE KOSHER/TREIF LAW of LEVITICUS 11- repeatedly?

Have you not ALL, like PIGS, trampled THE MOST IMPORTANT SECRET OF THE UNIVERSE into the ground, and waddled back into IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY?

Didn't you read my life story, where I explained how I was NOT raised in YORUBA IDOLATRY?

THE PROPER USE OF PERCEPTION- taught in The KOSHER/TREIF Law teaches HOW to break down ANYTHING we are TOLD, and find its ORIGINAL TRUTH- and make that Truth OUR POWER.

But you IGNORE that, because, as the Prophet DAVID said: THE UNGODLY, SINFUL, and SCORNFUL are NOT BLESSED- only the MEDITATORS ON THE TORAH are BLESSED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did You Choose Your Current Church? / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / Question For Atheists And Religious People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.