Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (92147 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
johnw74:

You such a confused one and play with words to avoid and deny the truth.

Yes of course Jesus is my personal Lord and Saviour,
He certinally is the Lord and Saviour of this person - me,
and he is the Lord and saviour of all Christians.

That leaves you and all false jw out.

2Pe_1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2Pe_2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe_3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
2Pe_3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Obviously Jesus Christ is not your Lord and Saviour,
and you don't believe the Bible verses that say Jesus is Lord and saviour.

bad for you, what can be your end?

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I know your hands are not too tired to type who is the provider of the lamb that takes the sin of the world away. If you can do that then you have the answer to your question. Oga Lake of fire means death, do well to quote related verses. Please that lake of fire, you are in no position to determine who goes there, allow your Lord and personal Saviour to decide that. Don't be in a hurry to do so. Save your self the trouble or trying to place who goes into lake of fire. Note of caution your personal Lord and Saviour wants repentance not condemnation, don't be in rush.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
achorladey:

I know your hands are not too tired to type who is the provider of the lamb that takes the sin of the world away. If you can do that then you have the answer to your question. Oga Lake of fire means death, do well to quote related verses. Please that lake of fire, you are in no position to determine who goes there, allow your Lord and personal Saviour to decide that. Don't be in a hurry to do so. Save your self the trouble or trying to place who goes into lake of fire. Note of caution your personal Lord and Saviour wants repentance not condemnation, don't be in rush.

@bold
I didn't ask a question, you very confused
I'm showing you that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour,
He is not your Lord and Saviour though, you have made that very clear.

@underline
How you love to steer away from the issue that Jesus is Lord and Saviour.
You don't believe these Bible verses:

2Pe_1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2Pe_2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe_3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
2Pe_3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Truly, this is the fate of those who don't have Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour:
Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Act_4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

see that achorladey, there is only salvation in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,
that makes salvation impossible for you and all false jw's who don't accept Him as your Lord and Saviour.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 7:32am On Jun 09, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Master? undecided

Joh_13:13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

achorladey you couldn't - wouldn't acknowledge to OLAADEGBU that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Master

this is what God's word says about you:
1Jn_2:23  Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
johnw74:

achorladey you couldn't - wouldn't acknowledge to OLAADEGBU that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Master

1Jn_2:23  Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Simple question, is Jesus your Lord and Personal Saviour? According to Johnw74, his response: YES. Who will Johnw74 call the PROVIDER of the lamb(Jesus) who takes the sins of the whole world away? Let me help you My Lords and personals Saviours. Don't forget your friend said there are 3 persons. Cross check before responding. Please don't put yourself in judgement seat 1 John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Who will you call the person that sent the Saviour of the world? Don't forget someone asked, how many Saviour do I have.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 2:13am On Jun 10, 2017
achorladey:

Simple question, is Jesus your Lord and Personal Saviour? According to Johnw74, his response: YES. Who will Johnw74 call the PROVIDER of the lamb(Jesus) who takes the sins of the whole world away? Let me help you My Lords and personals Saviours. Don't forget your friend said there are 3 persons. Cross check before responding. Please don't put yourself in judgement seat 1 John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Who will you call the person that sent the Saviour of the world? Don't forget someone asked, how many Saviour do I have.

@bold
You got something right, yes I believe God's word the Bible which says that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour,
You don't believe those verses in God's inspired word, you continue to deny the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and deny God's word.

@underline
You are still changing the issue and running away from the fact that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour

duh, John testified that Father sent His Son to be Saviour of the world,
and you still don't believe contrary to what that verse says, that Jesus Christ is Saviour of the world.
1Jn 4:14  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world

Father and son are Saviour because Father and Son is God(John1:1 and plenty more) you probably believe Father is Saviour, but you don't believe Jesus is, you pick and choose which Bible verses you will believe.
It was Jesus who died to save the world, but you achorladey deny Jesus is Saviour,
you deny both the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who died for the sins of the world, and you deny God's word which says so.

You achorladey cannot call Jesus Lord and Saviour:
2Pe_1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus
Christ
^^^
God's Kingdom is the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,
you achorladey probably think they are two different kingdoms,
just as you think almighty God and mighty God are two diffrent god's, duh,

You achorladey cannot call Jesus Lord and master:
Jesus said: Joh_13:13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

Jesus certainly is Saviour:
Act_4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

These following Bible verses are directed at you antichrists who deny the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ:

1Jn_2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
^^^
The everlasting Lake of Fire is the everlasting kingdom that you are going to,
with satan your king, still.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 4:24am On Jun 10, 2017
achorladey:

Yet Jesus, your personal Lord and Saviour had to be given power/authority to do things. Matthew 28:18

Such hate and mocking of the fact that Jesus Christ is a Christian's personal Lord and Saviour.

Jud_1:18  How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Jud 1:19  These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit

Jesus Christ is certinally my personal Lord and Saviour,
it was He who died to save me:

1Co_15:3  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Joh_3:17  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Act_15:11  But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
^^^
We are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ,
God's word says that Jesus is Lord and Saviour,
you acholadey cannot and will not say Jesus is Lord and Saviour,
you achorladey deny the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

you achorladey who denies the Son has not the Father also 1Jn_2:23
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
johnw74:

@bold
You got something right, yes I believe God's word the Bible which says that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour,
You don't believe those verses in God's inspired word, you continue to deny the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and deny God's word.

@underline
You are still changing the issue and running away from the fact that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour

duh, John testified that Father sent His Son to be Saviour of the world,
and you still don't believe contrary to what that verse says, that Jesus Christ is Saviour of the world.
1Jn 4:14  And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world

Father and son are Saviour because Father and Son is God(John1:1 and plenty more) you probably believe Father is Saviour, but you don't believe Jesus is, you pick and choose which Bible verses you will believe.
It was Jesus who died to save the world, but you achorladey deny Jesus is Saviour,
you deny both the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who died for the sins of the world, and you deny God's word which says so.

You achorladey cannot call Jesus Lord and Saviour:
2Pe_1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus
Christ
^^^
God's Kingdom is the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,
you achorladey probably think they are two different kingdoms,
just as you think almighty God and mighty God are two diffrent god's, duh,

You achorladey cannot call Jesus Lord and master:

Jesus certainly is Saviour:
Act_4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

These following Bible verses are directed at you antichrists who deny the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ:

1Jn_2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

^^^
The everlasting Lake of Fire is the everlasting kingdom that you are going to,
with satan your king, still.

Are you done? Thanks for not answering my questions. The needed information I need I have it already. You can seat on your judgement throne na your palaver be that. Keep at it. It's good for you to have that as consolation.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 12:47am On Jun 11, 2017
achorladey:

Are you done? Thanks for not answering my questions. The needed information I need I have it already. You can seat on your judgement throne na your palaver be that. Keep at it. It's good for you to have that as consolation.

You still running away from the issue.
I have rightly shown you to be an antichrist according to scriptures and your denial of them,
and even after I posted the scriptures more than once, you are still unable to say "Jesus is Lord and Saviour" and "Jesus is Lord and Master" etc.

1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

You achorladey still deny the Lord:

Your destiny remains the same:

Mat 10:32  Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 
Mat 10:33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
^^^
You achorladey and other phony jw's and atheists etc. have denied Jesus before men, at these forums alone.
Jesus denies you all before His Father.

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by saintmark88(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

Gentleman, I didnt ask for your personal philosophy which you vomit up there , Simple ... 1 Corinthians 11:3 says God is the head of Christ . Does that not clearly spell it out that Christ is under the authority of God ?

going by your logic, can we say Man and woman are equal in authority too since they are contrasted in that same scripture , If No! that means Just as Man is the head of a woman and a woman is under the authority of a Man, Christ is also under the authority of God.

1 Cor 11:3 reads " But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; "
OLAADEGBU , does this mean man is equal with Christ ? or under the authority of Christ ? am sure you will agree with me that the bold is correct

it continues

" in turn, the head of a woman is the man;

OLAADEGBU, does this mean man is equal in authority with a woman? or that A woman is under the authority of A Man ? am sure you will agree with me that the bold is correct !

it continues

" in turn, the head of the Christ is God "

exact same wording with the other 2 examples above , Does this not also clearly spell it out that just as a man is under the authority of Christ, As a woman is under the authority of a man, THAT Christ is also under the authority of God ?

Your analogy has done more good to the fact that Jesus is God, I agree with u, Jesus is under the authority if God, but does this make him less God. Does the fact that a woman is under d authority of a man make d woman less a human being than the man, that u r under d authority of ur boss in d office or ur traditional ruler or those whom God has placed over u in terms of authority mean tht u r less a human being than they are??

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by milkymesh: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Are you not already validating their teaching with the below?

" Please, give your life to Jesus. He is the only way to God. Otherwise, you will face his wrath."

Can the way leading to Abuja be Abuja itself?

Religion is entirely a confusion.

Ken4Christ:
JW members who have been indoctrinated are difficult to convert. They have been trained to ignore the truth and follow their deceptive teachings. The worst of their teachings is the denial of the existence of hell which is clearly revealed in the Bible. I wish they could see the doom that awaits them. Please, give your life to Jesus. He is the only way to God. Otherwise, you will face his wrath.

"For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?". (Revelation 6:17).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:45am On Jun 13, 2017
saintmark88:

Your analogy has done more good to the fact that Jesus is God, I agree with u, Jesus is under the authority if God, but does this make him less God. Does the fact that a woman is under d authority of a man make d woman less a human being than the man, that u r under d authority of ur boss in d office or ur traditional ruler or those whom God has placed over u in terms of authority mean tht u r less a human being than they are??

Great analogy. Let's see whether he would see your point. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2017
johnw74:

See the reason they couldn't or wouldn't acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord and Master in the verse below:

"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost"(1 Corinthians 12:3).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:32am On Jun 22, 2017
achorladey:

Let me help you out. There is only One Lord and Saviour. Now answer me. Is Jesus your Lord and Saviour?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

See the reason they couldn't or wouldn't acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord and Master in the verse below:

"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost"(1 Corinthians 12:3).

Luk_2:11  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Php_3:20  For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Tit_1:4  To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

2Pe_1:11  For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2Pe_2:20  For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

2Pe_3:2  That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

2Pe_3:18  But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Yes, the jehovahs wittnesses sect cannot say: "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour"

which shows yet again them being antichrists.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Let me help you out. There is only One Lord and Saviour. Now answer me. Is Jesus your Lord and Saviour?
You have decided to abandon the question I asked. When you are ready to answer the question, keep me posted. 1 John 4:3But every inspired statement that does not acknowledge Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s inspired statement that you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.
JESUS your personal Lord and Saviour originated from somewhere. Who will you call the originator of your personal Lord and Saviour? Simple question!!!! Simple answer!!!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You don get time now, For your mind holy spirit no dey my body.
Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Don't come back and tell me say I need holy spirit. You hear!!!! The simple question is, if Jesus is your personal Lord and Saviour who will you call the person that assuredly made him Lord and Christ?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
achorladey:

You have decided to abandon the question I asked. When you are ready to answer the question, keep me posted. 1 John 4:3But every inspired statement that does not acknowledge Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s inspired statement that you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.
JESUS your personal Lord and Saviour originated from somewhere. Who will you call the originator of your personal Lord and Saviour? Simple question!!!! Simple answer!!!

What do you acknowledge Jesus as, Lord and Saviour or just a good teacher? undecided
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
achorladey:

You don get time now, For your mind holy spirit no dey my body.
Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Is it not evident that you find it difficult to confess Jesus as your own personal Lord and Saviour? undecided

achorladey:

Don't come back and tell me say I need holy spirit. You hear!!!! The simple question is, if Jesus is your personal Lord and Saviour who will you call the person that assuredly made him Lord and Christ.

Why e dey hook you for mouth to call Jesus Christ your personal Lord and Saviour? Check out that spirit that is preventing you it might as well be the antichrist spirit. shocked
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
achorladey:

Jesus is God

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Jesus is God

"And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God!" (John 20:28).

Amen! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 12:02am On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is it not evident that you find it difficult to confess Jesus as your own personal Lord and Saviour? undecided

Why e dey hook you for mouth to call Jesus Christ your personal Lord and Saviour? Check out that spirit that is preventing you it might as well be the antichrist spirit. shocked

A Christian loves to say, as did the inspired Bible writers, that Jesus is Lord and Saviour,
antichrist acholadey is avoiding saying that Jesus is Lord and Saviour, and he is denying the Lord Jesus and denying God's inspired word which says it many times.

Mat_10:33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 12:46am On Jun 23, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Jesus is God
Answer the question now!!!! That cannot be difficult to do.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 1:02am On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I know your reasoning skills is better than this, and you have holy spirit in you. Go back to that post seek your answer there and please provide the answer to my question as well. Let me help you out na ✋ I dey use type no be mouth. I hope you catch the drift. Concerning the spirit na Antichrist dey quote Acts 2:36.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 1:09am On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What do you acknowledge Jesus as, Lord and Saviour or just a good teacher? undecided
Let me help you rephrase the question, What do you acknowledge Jesus as, Personal Lord and Saviour or just a good teacher? Oga find answer to the question I asked.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 1:24am On Jun 23, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

"And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God!" (John 20:28).

Amen! cheesy

Yes many verses show that Jesus is God,
some more:

Only God can forgive sins:
Luk_7:48  And he(Jesus) said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he(Father) saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Mar_12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord

1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him(Jesus); and without him(Jesus) was not any thing made that was made.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 5:13am On Jun 23, 2017
achorladey:

Let me help you rephrase the question, What do you acknowledge Jesus as, Personal Lord and Saviour or just a good teacher? Oga find answer to the question I asked.

@bold, I will reply to that as well,
Jesus is certinally my personal Lord and Saviour, He is the Saviour of the world,
unfortunately much of the world deny Him, don't they acholadey.

He is much more than just a good teacher, He is the Word from Eternity.

But for you, the voices of fallen angels talking through your elders override God's inspired word.

There are many verses that say and show that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour,
and you acholadey don't believe any of them, and cannot say, "Jesus is my Lord and Saviour".

@underline, I have been looking through your posts to see what it is you keep going on about,
that hasn't been answered, it must be this below, which you have asked similar to others.

achorladey:

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Who will you call the person that sent the Saviour of the world?

I call Him Father.
You seem to think because Father sent Son, that Son is not what that very same verse that you posted clearly say's He is:
"the Saviour of the world". Ha ha smiley

You so blind, not believing God's word does that and more.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
achorladey:

Answer the question now!!!! That cannot be difficult to do.

There is only one Lord and one saviour and His name is Jesus Christ. If only God is saviour and only God is lord. Jesus Christ is God. You said the bible was lying when it said Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour even with verses to show you

Well I don't blame you when you are trained to think joining watchtower organization will save you it is expected your reasoning will be like this even when bible verses support Jesus being our only Lord and Saviour

You belong to a religion where your leaders aka governing body members tell you you will inherit earth but they themselves are going to be in heaven and they will be angels there.

I don't blame your reasoning but it happens when you have high school or college drop outs posing as leaders who misinterpret the bible and are misinformed.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

There is only one Lord and one saviour and His name is Jesus Christ. If only God is saviour and only God is lord. Jesus Christ is God. You said the bible was lying when it said Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour even with verses to show you

Well I don't blame you when you are trained to think joining watchtower organization will save you it is expected your reasoning will be like this even when bible verses support Jesus being our only Lord and Saviour

You belong to a religion where your leaders aka governing body members tell you you will inherit earth but they themselves are going to be in heaven and they will be angels there.

I don't blame your reasoning but it happens when you have high school or college drop outs posing as leaders who misinterpret the bible and are misinformed.
I hate to type this but I must admit your mental strength and level of reasoning leaves nothing to admire and this goes to Johnw74 as well. Keep to the line of discussion. The thread is not centred on the JWs elders and there level of qualifications or education or the governing body. You with higher level of education, it seems your qualification was given in ''learning'' and not in ''character'', because if it were to be in ''character'' you should know that courtesy demands you don't berate people anyhow, same people that lives and are in your working environment and you greet them by saying ''sir'' and ''ma''. Respect!! Respect!! Respect!!! Keep to the line of discussion. Perhaps, this method of berating the Jws it's one of the techniques OLAADEGBU is trying to emphasize in witnessing to a JWs according to the main theme of the thread. I tire for you oooo professor emeritus abi na wetin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
johnw74:

@bold, I will reply to that as well,
Jesus is certinally my personal Lord and Saviour, He is the Saviour of the world,
unfortunately much of the world deny Him, don't they acholadey.

He is much more than just a good teacher, He is the Word from Eternity.

But for you, the voices of fallen angels talking through your elders override God's inspired word.

There are many verses that say and show that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour,
and you acholadey don't believe any of them, and cannot say, "Jesus is my Lord and Saviour".

@underline, I have been looking through your posts to see what it is you keep going on about,
that hasn't been answered, it must be this below, which you have asked similar to others.

I call Him Father.
You seem to think because Father sent Son, that Son is not what that very same verse that you posted clearly say's He is:
"the Saviour of the world". Ha ha smiley

You so blind, not believing God's word does that and more.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
You could have called him ''mother''. I am not blind, I know the verse I cited has that already. Oga go back again find that question and find better answer for me.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Professor emeritus wey no understand question. I dey look how you​ go take answer the question. You think sey na by you go school dem dey take comprehend wetin dey inside Bible. Sorry na your case. Se o fe gbo, pupo ninu awon omoleyin Jesu ko lo si ile iwe, sibe sibe won loye bibeli ju awon elegbe won ti won gbajumo ninu iwe kika. This one no be omowe things. Ti nnkan ko ba ye o to, beere ibeere.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
achorladey:

I know your reasoning skills is better than this, and you have holy spirit in you. Go back to that post seek your answer there and please provide the answer to my question as well. Let me help you out na ✋ I dey use type no be mouth. I hope you catch the drift. Concerning the spirit na Antichrist dey quote Acts 2:36.

I did not ask you to quote a verse, I am simply asking you to confess Jesus as your Lord and Saviour in your own words and really mean it. Is that too difficult for you to do? undecided
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
achorladey:

You are still beating around the bush instead of going straight to the point. There is only One God, One Lord and One Faith.

"But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him" (1 Corinthians 8:6).

This is the testimony of the Scriptures that there is only one true God who created all things by His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Can you now truthfully, thoughtfully and meaningfully confess Jesus as your Lord and Saviour?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.