Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (92573 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / How To Witness To A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

Since when have you ceased becoming my spokesman, a job you're not employed for but you love doing. As for this post, it changes nothing, your last paragraph is a stamp of what you have said before you are only restating it. Call them professors, call them drop outs, it has never been an issue and jurisdiction of mine to determine what education suits an individual. But in your quest to score cheap popularity you brought the issue that does not have any link with the topic op brought forward. Na you carry am come thread na you go carry am back and all other related issues. I can't do that for you. I hope you got that clear.
Person wey no be JWs wey carry JWs matter for head. Is bethel an establishment of yours? If those that established bethel says l only want drop outs will you go and shut the place down. Reason well before bringing up issues, it has never been in your jurisdiction. Comeback and hide behind your mind control or brainwashing mechanism. Na you sabi. Even some of my reply to your post you are finding it hard to comprehend them.

Call it scoring cheap popularity points anything you like. In all I have said you have never said I am a liar. I don't tell lies you know.
It still doesn't change the fact that you said Jesus Christ is a sinner, he is not Lord and Saviour And God is a liar

If you like talk as you like. You still follow the instructions of high school dropouts to kill yourself and children by refusing blood transfusion You shun your children, family members and friends because they no longer want to practice your religion

Try to cover up your errors. OLAADEGBU and Johnw74 answered your questions. I know you didn't read it because you have been trained not to read any thing that contradicts watchtower teaching even if they have biblical passages to support their claims

Nobody can make me kill my child or myself by refusing blood transfusion or shun my family and friends because they no longer believe what I believe or tell me God will destroy everybody who is not my church member in armageddon or that my leaders will go to heaven and i will inherit earth or my leaders have the gift of the holy spirit while i can never have the holy spirit or that reading my bible alone is bad.

Your organization kills people, breaks up families, hides rapists and pedophiles even says victims and the children are the cause of rape or abuse, instills fear in its followers just like you are afraid of loosing your family on earth and dying along with non jws in armageddon
Such a loving jehovah and a loving religion don't you think?

It is can never be in your jurisdiction to criticise the organization you believe in. It's within my jurisdiction to criticize something I don't believe in. It doesn't sit well with me when a group will discourage any format of education it's like Islamist extremist discouraging western education because they want to have more grip and control on its followers

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
johnw74:
ac hor ladey, Christians have posted in this thread Bible verses saying and showing
that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour

You ac, allude to having posted scriptures showing that the "Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour"
verses are not true

I have looked back through your posts, and of course you are confused, no scriptures you posted show that Jesus is not Lord and Saviour
If you posted such scriptures, then you wouldn't be afraid to post them again
we Christians are happy to post Holy Bible verses again and again.

You don't have anything, just a big fraud you is.
If I post it now, you will tell me it was cited from creative and cultural art textbook. As if I care any longer.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Call it scoring cheap popularity points anything you like. In all I have said you have never said I am a liar. I don't tell lies you know.
It still doesn't change the fact that you said Jesus Christ is a sinner, he is not Lord and Saviour And God is a liar

If you like talk as you like. You still follow the instructions of high school dropouts to kill yourself and children by refusing blood transfusion You shun your children, family members and friends because they no longer want to practice your religion

Try to cover up your errors. OLAADEGBU and Johnw74 answered your questions. I know you didn't read it because you have been trained not to read any thing that contradicts watchtower teaching even if they have biblical passages to support their claims

Nobody can make me kill my child or myself by refusing blood transfusion or shun my family and friends because they no longer believe what I believe or tell me God will destroy everybody who is not my church member in armageddon or that my leaders will go to heaven and i will inherit earth or my leaders have the gift of the holy spirit while i can never have the holy spirit or that reading my bible alone is bad.

Your organization kills people, breaks up families, hides rapists and pedophiles even says victims and the children are the cause of rape or abuse, instills fear in its followers just like you are afraid of loosing your family on earth and dying along with non jws in armageddon
Such a loving jehovah and a loving religion don't you think?

It is can never be in your jurisdiction to criticise the organization you believe in. It's within my jurisdiction to criticize something I don't believe in. It doesn't sit well with me when a group will discourage any format of education it's like Islamist extremist discouraging western education because they want to have more grip and control on its followers

Keep it up my illegal spokesman. Na you carry JWs issues for head. No be those issues carry me come thread. It bothers me not one bit.

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

If I post it now, you will tell me it was cited from creative and cultural art textbook. As if I care any longer.

You don't have any verses to show to support your claims. Want to cover up as usual.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

Keep it up my illegal spokesman.

Now be only legal spokesman. Saying Jesus is a sinner, God is a liar and Jesus Christ is not Saviour and Lord with no biblical verses to support your claims. When you have noticed you don't have any biblical support to your beliefs you start saying different things.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Now be only legal spokesman. Saying Jesus is a sinner, God is a liar and Jesus Christ is not Saviour and Lord with no biblical verses to support your claims. When you have noticed you don't have any biblical support to your beliefs you start saying different things.
Keep it up my illegal spokesman. How I wish I could pay you for the work. I cannot do that. Sorry, I have post so many scriptures from major science textbook there is. Oga make I go look for material science textbook quote new set of scriptures?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

Keep it up my illegal spokesman. How I wish I could pay you for the work. I cannot do that. Sorry, I have post so many scriptures from major science textbook there is. Oga make I go look for material science textbook quote new set of scriptures?

As usual no biblical verses to support your claims that Jesus is a sinner, Jesus Christ is not Lord and Saviour, and God is a liar. You cannot cover up your errors this time. When you see you can't deceive people you start making your usual comments it is no longer I can't comprehend now it is quoting from science textbook. Like you don't obey magazine more than the bible itself. Continue I just dey look you.

Always running away from reality can't even justify the basis of your doctrines biblically.
It's your normal way.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

Achorladey that will not support abortion but when the child is born and needs blood transfusion to live he will let his child die instead by refusing blood transfusion.
Same achorladey that says what he looks forward to is his new system after his jehovah would have killed every non jw including children saying it strengthens his faith even more yet criticizes other Christians for believing in hellfire. Same acholadey that says there is nothing wrong in children being baptized but criticizes the Catholics when they do infant baptisms.
Achorladey that says Jesus Christ is a sinner as Jesus Christ was praying for himself in the Lord'sprayer in Matt 6. Achorladey that says his leaders will go to heaven but he will inherit earth yet criticizes Christians for saying they will go to heaven. Achorladey that says he doesn't support war yet he looks forward to his jehovah committing mass murder in the holy war during armageddon. Achorladey that says he will shun his children because they don't believe in watchtower organization anymore or are disfellowshipped yet he criticizes excommunication done by Catholics. #HYPOCRISY #LACKSCOMPASSION, #SHOWSNOLOVE

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Achorladey that will not support abortion but when the child is born and needs blood transfusion to live he will let his child die instead by refusing blood transfusion.
Same achorladey that says what he looks forward to is his new system after his jehovah would have killed every non jw including children saying it strengthens his faith even more yet criticizes other Christians for believing in hellfire. Same acholadey that says there is nothing wrong in children being baptized but criticizes the Catholics when they do infant baptisms.
Achorladey that says Jesus Christ is a sinner as Jesus Christ was praying for himself in the Lord'sprayer in Matt 6. Achorladey that says his leaders will go to heaven but he will inherit earth yet criticizes Christians for saying they will go to heaven. Achorladey that says he doesn't support war yet he looks forward to his jehovah committing mass murder in the holy war during armageddon. Achorladey that says he will shun his children because they don't believe in watchtower organization anymore or are disfellowshipped yet he criticizes excommunication done by Catholics. #HYPOCRISY #LACKSCOMPASSION, #SHOWSNOLOVE

My illegal spokesman how has your day been? I hope you won't get tired with the work so far. I am not in position to pay you for illegal service you are rendering for me.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

As usual no biblical verses to support your claims that Jesus is a sinner, Jesus Christ is not Lord and Saviour, and God is a liar. You cannot cover up your errors this time. When you see you can't deceive people you start making your usual comments it is no longer I can't comprehend now it is quoting from science textbook. Like you don't obey magazine more than the bible itself. Continue I just dey look you.

Always running away from reality can't even justify the basis of your doctrines biblically.
It's your normal way.
My illegal spokesman, how is work?

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

My illegal spokesman, how is work?

Covering up as usual. You still cannot provide bible verses to support your deceitful claims. You think you can lie and deceive people again.
Want to cover up your claims saying Jesus is a sinner, Jesus Christ is not Lord and Saviour and God is a liar.

Someones spokesman should at least have thesame beliefs and ideas with the person. It's not your fault as your religion discourages higher education you don't even know what spokesman is smh
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

Keep it up my illegal spokesman. Na you carry JWs issues for head. No be those issues carry me come thread. It bothers me not one bit.

Why will jw issue bother you are trained to love those issues. Cannot use simple bible to support your claims.

People have a right to know the damaging effects of your religion.
Like you feeling no remorse over refusing blood transfusion for your child and letting your child die

To also know that what makes you happy most is the thought of your jehovah killing billions of humans just because they are not jehovah witnesses

Or that you will stop talking to your kids because they don't believe or no longer want to associate with your religion

Like them raping or abusing your child and your church telling you not to report it or not reporting the perpetrators to the police so as not to bring reproach on Jehovahs name rather accusing children of causing their rape and promoting pedophiles to the rank of elders

Smokers are disfellowshipped yet rapist and pedophiles are promoted to rank of elders what a loving religion and loving provision

Disfellowshipping and shunning those with suicidal ideation further worsening the condition of the member

Breaking up families and marriages. I won't be surprised if you have half brothers or sisters and you have family members you ain't talking to

Hypocrisy, no love, no compassion, so much deceit, so much cold heartedNess in your religion
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by rottennaija(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=56438911][/quote]

Only those they labelled 'apostate' that really reveal the errors in their reasoning. The reason is because they have been there, learnt their ways, then saw the errors in their line of reasoning and left.

That is Why JWs fear them and avoid all sort of contact with them, repeatedly enforce by their top echelons. The reason is very simply, those labelled apostate can point to the errors in their reasoning and can easily awaken any JWs.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Covering up as usual. You still cannot provide bible verses to support your deceitful claims. You think you can lie and deceive people again.
Want to cover up your claims saying Jesus is a sinner, Jesus Christ is not Lord and Saviour and God is a liar.

Someones spokesman should at least have thesame beliefs and ideas with the person. It's not your fault as your religion discourages higher education you don't even know what spokesman is smh

My illegal spokesman it seems work is fine with your latest post. I am looking at the post and it summarise my point of view all this while about you. Job well done my illegal spokesman.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Why will jw issue bother you are trained to love those issues. Cannot use simple bible to support your claims.

People have a right to know the damaging effects of your religion.
Like you feeling no remorse over refusing blood transfusion for your child and letting your child die

To also know that what makes you happy most is the thought of your jehovah killing billions of humans just because they are not jehovah witnesses

Or that you will stop talking to your kids because they don't believe or no longer want to associate with your religion

Like them raping or abusing your child and your church telling you not to report it or not reporting the perpetrators to the police so as not to bring reproach on Jehovahs name rather accusing children of causing their rape and promoting pedophiles to the rank of elders

Smokers are disfellowshipped yet rapist and pedophiles are promoted to rank of elders what a loving religion and loving provision

Disfellowshipping and shunning those with suicidal ideation further worsening the condition of the member

Breaking up families and marriages. I won't be surprised if you have half brothers or sisters and you have family members you ain't talking to

Hypocrisy, no love, no compassion, so much deceit, so much cold heartedNess in your religion
My illegal spokesman is at it again as usual.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

My illegal spokesman is at it again as usual.

Lol, you have left you cannot comprehend to quoting from science textbook to illegal spokesman interesting what is your next line
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

My illegal spokesman it seems work is fine with your latest post. I am looking at the post and it summarise my point of view all this while about you. Job well done my illegal spokesman.

Come to any thread and come and lie again
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Come to any thread and come and lie again
My illegal spokesman are you becoming tired of what you know how to do best. I am kind of disappointed.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by Hairyrapunzel: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
achorladey:

My illegal spokesman are you becoming tired of what you know how to do best. I am kind of disappointed.

So at the end of the days after forming you are a jehovah witness and you know the bible you still don't know why Jesus Christ prayed the Lords prayer in matthew 6 saying Jesus was praying for himself. You are such a disgrace to your religion.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So at the end of the days after forming you are a jehovah witness and you know the bible you still don't know why Jesus Christ prayed the Lords prayer in matthew 6 saying Jesus was praying for himself. You are such a disgrace to your religion.
I thought you quit being my illegal spokesman. Hmmmmmm keep it going.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2017
achorladey:

Three persons but not (God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit) I hope there is nothing like Godhead as well. Hmmmmmmmm I don hear you abi wetin remain. Bye bye. Am done!!!

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit
shows three persons who are the one God

God is one:
Deu_6:4  Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

You know that ac hor ladey, and you know the trinity position of three persons in one God,
but like I said, you cannot help but lie.

Jesus calls Father God:
Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Father calls Jesus God:
Heb_1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Peter shows that the Holy Ghost is God:
(Act 5:3)  But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
(Act 5:4)  Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2017
achorladey:

How weak, afraid to post your scriptures showing that Jesus Christ is not Lord and Saviour.

They don't exist, just further lying from ac hor ladey.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 2:43am On Jun 28, 2017
achorladey:

Jesus is the one true God your statement above yet there is God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. Your problem not mine. Ask Johnw74 if you are not clear on that. You don comot ''almost'' to ''all'' concerning what the JWs believe. Smh. Those reading have eyes, it's not in typing and ranting, it is in reading to discern. I am very sure most of them do read to discern. Don't type words for me and make statements on my behalf or on behalf of the JWs, it's a sign of weakness on your part. You are not my spokesman speak for yourself. When you draw conclusions draw it out on your own don't put my name because when you mislead someone after drawing out a wrong conclusion from my statement or a bible verse I cited then you have to be the one to give explanation when questions are raised. Professor I hope you are clear on that. Professor should know that you can only make recommendations you don't force it. You should know better. I shouldn't be giving you lectures on these prof.

Hairyrapunzel is correct, he is speaking about God, about Jesus being the one true God,
and yes he believes that the Father is that one true God, and he believes
that the Holy Spirit is that one true God,
he believes there are three persons in the one God, not that there are three god's.

But you know that, you just love to twist things around - lie.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

By the way, you ac believe in two god's,
an almighty god, and a mighty god,
not knowing that mighty God and almighty God are titles for the one true God. smiley
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 3:06am On Jun 28, 2017
mighty God and Almighty God is titles for the one true God

YAHOVAH is called almighty God:

Gen_17:1  And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD(YAHOVAH) appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
Exo_6:3  And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

by the way ac hor ladey, almighty God and God almighty are the same one God,
it is not yet another of your god's, ha ha

YAHOVAH is called "the mighty God" so is Jesus(Isa 9:6):

Psa_50:1  A Psalm of Asaph. The mighty God, even the LORD(YAHOVAH), hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
Psa_132:2  How he sware unto the LORD(YAHOVAH), and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob;
Psa_132:5  Until I find out a place for the LORD(YAHOVAH), an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.
Isa_9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given(Jesus Christ): and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
johnw74:

Hairyrapunzel is correct, he is speaking about God, about Jesus being the one true God,
and yes he believes that the Father is that one true God, and he believes
that the Holy Spirit is that one true God,
he believes there are three persons in the one God, not that there are three god's.

But you know that, you just love to twist things around - lie.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

By the way, you ac believe in two god's,
an almighty god, and a mighty god,
not knowing that mighty God and almighty God are titles for the one true God. smiley

Three persons but not (God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit) I hope there is nothing like Godhead as well. Hmmmmmmmm I don hear you abi wetin remain. Bye bye. Am done!!!

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by achorladey: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
johnw74:

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit
shows three persons who are the one God

God is one:

You know that ac hor ladey, and you know the trinity position of three persons in one God,
but like I said, you cannot help but lie.

Jesus calls Father God:
Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Father calls Jesus God:
Heb_1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Peter shows that the Holy Ghost is God:
(Act 5:3)  But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
(Act 5:4)  Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

" You are my witnesses , says the LORD(God the father) , and my servant whom I(God the father) have chosen: that you may know and believe me(God the father) , and understand that I am He(God the father) : before me(God the father) there was no God formed(God the Son and God the Holy Spirit , neither shall there be after Me(God the father). I, even I, am the LORD(God the father); and beside Me(God the father) there is no saviour(God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) ," (Isaiah 43:10,11).
" You are my witnesses , says the LORD(God the son) , and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me(God the Son), and understand that I am He(God the Son): before me(God the Son) there was no God(God the father and the Holy Spirit) formed, neither shall there be after Me(God the Son) . I, even I, am the LORD(God the son); and beside Me there is no saviour(God the father and God the Holy Spirit) ," (Isaiah 43:10,11).
" You are my witnesses , says the LORD(God the Holy Spirit) , and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me(God the Holy Spirit), and understand that I am He(God the Holy Spirit): before me there was no God formed(God the father and God the Son) , neither shall there be after Me(God the Holy Spirit). I, even I, am the LORD(God the Holy Spirit); and beside Me there is no saviour(God the father and God the son)," (Isaiah 43:10,11).
Which way?
NOTE: You believe the Trinity consist of three persons. Don't come back and tell me something else. If your English is developing fault and you can no longer comprehend what you believe it's something of worry to you. consult your professor immediately. Those ones don't deal with drop outs.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by CAPTIVATOR: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
saintmark88:

Your analogy has done more good to the fact that Jesus is God, I agree with u, Jesus is under the authority if God, but does this make him less God. Does the fact that a woman is under d authority of a man make d woman less a human being than the man, that u r under d authority of ur boss in d office or ur traditional ruler or those whom God has placed over u in terms of authority mean tht u r less a human being than they are??

the Bold rules out the notion of Equality!!!

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by CAPTIVATOR: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Your ignorance amazes me. Go and study your Bible with open mind and you will know the truth for yourself. JW say hell is grave. So it is not the same belief.

You are the ignorant one here, King James translate the Hebrew word " Sheol" as Grave/Hell

So they are right.

1 Like

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by CAPTIVATOR: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You are mixing issues here. The Scriptures you are referring to here is stressing the orderliness of God, the church and the family. He is not the God of confusion but of orderliness. There is orderliness in the Godhead, the church and the family.

Let me use another analogy you seem to be confusing order and essence together. You have one body. Is your head superior to the rest of the body? Can your head do without the body?

Christ is God and man is human. When we are talking about the body of Christ we should know that Christ is the head and the church is the body in that order.

The fact that man is the head of the woman in marriage does not imply that man is superior to the woman they are one human family. Likewise, in the Godhead, The Father is the head of Christ (the Son) but they are One God.

For a marriage as instituted by God to work as one unit it has to adhere to the injunction commanded by God for the man to be the head of the woman, which does not imply that the man is superior to the woman as many folks erroneously believe. It is in responsibilities. God also works in unity that is called the Tri-unity. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The Son carries out the work that the Father initiates and the Holy Spirit completes it. It does not mean the One is superior to another it only shows the oneness and authority of God. smiley
Dont forget You said :

OLAADEGBU :

Jesus shares equal authority with the Father

Only for you to now claim the said scripture refers to Orderliness, Even if that is the case. In line with Orderliness, Does a woman have or share equal Authority with A man ( Her Head) ? If no, can't you see the truth is staring at you that Your above quoted statement is a lie ?

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by CAPTIVATOR: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jesus calling his Father " MY GOD " proved the Father is superior ! Rev 3:12

2 Likes

Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by saintmark88(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

the Bold rules out the notion of Equality!!!

I dnt blame u wen u close ur mind to c whts right under ur nose, ansa me...is a woman equal to a man??
Re: "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" by johnw74: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2017
achorladey:

Duh ac hor ladey, you cannot understand or honestly explain the simple things,

need Holy Spirit, not fallen angels through elders.

Lies will never know truth.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.