Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? (4944 Views)

Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? / Lagos Is A Cosmopolitan State : The Yoruba Language Bill Violates People's Right / Gully Erosion Eating Away South East Region , Residents Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by OkoNDOoBo: 8:06am On May 12, 2017
you hardly hear about activities of other Nigerian tribes in south east apart from the herdsmen, is there no cosmopolitan state in south east??

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by hakeem4(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2017
COSMOS madueke

29 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ArmedRobber: 8:10am On May 12, 2017
Lol who want to live in a barren land that the natives themselves ran away fromcheesycheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ApolitiCal: 8:25am On May 12, 2017
The natives even run to South West and some developed parts of the north

9 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by PlaneConductor: 8:32am On May 12, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
you hardly hear about activities of other Nigerian tribes in south east apart from the herdsmen, is there no cosmopolitan state in south east??
hakeem4:
G
ApolitiCal:
Afonja. Always thinking about Igbos their nemesis.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ArmedRobber: 8:33am On May 12, 2017
ApolitiCal:
that's why u see them lurking around even in north east region. That says a lot about their landlocked region.

Imagine none of the land of Biafra make top 11 of IGR and they call northern states parasites how about that?

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ArmedRobber: 8:34am On May 12, 2017
PlaneConductor:
Afonja
lame

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by PlaneConductor: 8:36am On May 12, 2017
ArmedRobber:
lame
Skull miner. You didn't like the first picture of you I posted? OK, here's a better passport photo, serves as multi purpose for the entire wasterners.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by Igboesika: 8:40am On May 12, 2017
How would you know since your last bustop is Oshogbo and Ibadan.
?

See them above crying because of Igbos. For you to struggle to bring someone down, it means that the person is above you in all ramifications.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by Arda1000(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Like Ibadan and Osun

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by PlaneConductor: 8:41am On May 12, 2017
ArmedRobber:
that's why u see them lurking around even in north east region. That says a lot about their landlocked region.

Imagine none of the land of Biafra make top 11 of IGR and they call northern states parasites how about that?
bobrisky nigga, how will you know what's happening in Igboland when you've never left your brownroof IDP enclave in Ogbomsho?

If "Biafra" pains you so much, why don't you tell your reps to sponsor a bill to push the "useless Biafra" away to a separate country so that you can merge with your fulani masters in niger republic and chad to form another country, perhaps a bigger, more useless, empty, barren "giant" of africa again? cheesy

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ipobbigot7: 8:46am On May 12, 2017
The South Eastern region is the least accommodating region because of their tribal bigotry.

Is a either you are an umunna or you are being discriminated. But you see them flooding every other regions and trying to still claim some right.

When go to other regions in Nigeria you find people from other tribes peacefully coinhabiting and fully involving there, i with the sense of acceptance.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ApolitiCal: 8:53am On May 12, 2017
Arda1000:
Like Ibadan and Osun
Must you photoshop to prove your crooked point?

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ArmedRobber: 8:59am On May 12, 2017
PlaneConductor:

Skull miner. You didn't like the first picture of you I posted? OK, here's a better passport photo, serves as multi purpose for the entire wasterners.
stale

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ArmedRobber: 9:01am On May 12, 2017
PlaneConductor:

bobrisky, how will you know what's happening in Igboland when you've never left your brownroof IDP enclave in Ogbomsho?

If "Biafra" pains you so much, why don't you tell your reps to sponsor a bill to push the "useless Biafra" away to a separate country so that you can merge with your fulani masters in niger republic and chad to form another country, perhaps a bigger, more useless, empty, barren "giant" of africa again? cheesy
why would I travel out of ogbomosho to barren land when I know it is like frying pan to firecheesy

8 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ipobbigot7: 9:08am On May 12, 2017
PlaneConductor:
Afonja. Always thinking about Igbos their nemesis.

Please respond to the issue he raised.

If you have ever left your region to other parts of Nigeria like the South South, South West, North Central, Northwest and the North East, you will find that people from other regions are fully represented and active in different locations and capacity.

But can you boldly say that the same is applicable to the SE?

Soludo in his game of sharing blames which is typical of every Igbo man (they are always accusing and blaming others for their problems but themselves. Always pathetically whining and wailing) was accusing Buhari for division in Nigeria when in actual sense the Igbos are the ones that are divisive.

6 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by Nkem4040: 9:10am On May 12, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
[s]you hardly hear about activities of other Nigerian tribes in south east apart from the herdsmen, is there no cosmopolitan state in south east??[/s]

Afonja...you will find the biggest cosmopolitan state in this conehead

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by jkfugghhghjdd: 9:15am On May 12, 2017
ArmedRobber:
why would I travel out of ogbomosho to barren land when I know it is like frying pan to firecheesy
You don't care about SE so why did you and your folly create this contradictory thread? It seems every 18year old in s.waste is dumb or literally mad.

You two tongued Satan descendant

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ipobbigot7: 9:15am On May 12, 2017
ArmedRobber:

It's not even of the issue that their land is barren, the issue is that they are not accommodating and are very discriminating.

Even when you hire a house from an Igbo land lord in Lagos and outside Lagos and you are not an Igbo man, yee the land lord, his wife and his relatives especially their ladies will frustrate life out of you.

But guy, this your moniker though.

I hope am safe?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ArmedRobber: 9:17am On May 12, 2017
Nkem4040:

Afonja...you will find the biggest cosmopolitan state in this conehead
boring

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ArmedRobber: 9:18am On May 12, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

You don't care about SE so why did you create this contradictory thread? It seems every 18year old in shit waste is dumb or literally mad.

is that all

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by Lloydfather(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2017
ArmedRobber:
Lol who want to live in a barren land that the natives themselves ran away fromcheesycheesy
for ur information Anambra and abia state have the highest market in Africa. And u think the people ran away. the easterns migrated to west and north to take advantage of the business opportunities there, they did this because of Yoruba and awusa people weakness in doing business

17 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ArmedRobber: 9:22am On May 12, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

You don't care about SE so why did you create this contradictory thread? It seems every 18year old in shit waste is dumb or literally mad.

were omo asinwin ,am I the one that open the threadcheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by jkfugghhghjdd: 9:22am On May 12, 2017
ArmedRobber:
were omo asinwin ,am I the one that open the threadcheesy
ArmedRobber:
is that all
I wasnt the one that flogged oduduwa the fraudster out of the sky. Stop quoting me, son of lucifer

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by jkfugghhghjdd: 9:26am On May 12, 2017
Lloydfather:
for ur information Anambra and abia state have the highest market in Africa. And u think the people ran away. the easterns migrated to west and north to take advantage of the business opportunities there, they did this because of Yoruba and awusa people weakness in doing business
Shut up. Don't descend to the level of Afonja skull miners by replying them. Can't you see no one takes them serious anymore?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ArmedRobber: 9:26am On May 12, 2017
Lloydfather:
I see ,with this ur Aba logic isreal took over america economy because of america peoples weakness.

With the yeye markets the two states combined cannot generate internal revenues up to Ogun state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by chigoziri2403(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2017
can you please tell me what makes a city cosmopolitan?
Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ArmedRobber: 9:28am On May 12, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

I wasnt the one that flogged oduduwa the fraudster out of the sky. Stop quoting me, son of lucifer
you can do better , omo eranko

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by ipobbigot7: 9:28am On May 12, 2017
Igboesika:
How would you know since your last bustop is Oshogbo and Ibadan.
?

See them above crying because of Igbos. For you to struggle to bring someone down, its means that the person is above you in all ramifications.

Guy i have traveled to every parts of Nigeria and the fact remains that the Igbos are highly discriminating and hostile of any one who is not an Igbo in their land.

Apart from the SE region, i can testify that every other regions in Nigeria are very homely for all.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by jkfugghhghjdd: 9:29am On May 12, 2017
chigoziri2403:
can you please tell me what makes a city cosmopolitan?
Guy, do you use to argue with mentally deranged people? If yes, goodluck having a meaningful convo with a brainless, illogical cone header.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by rozayx5(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2017
Onitsha and Aba are filled with my Akwa Ibom brothers

most who go there to learn a trade and business

so i dont get the OP undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Cosmopolitan State In South East Region?? by AlhajiSpray(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2017
Lloydfather:

Semi jewish noisemaker.... grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti-decides.. 2018 Alleged Result Of Ekiti-state Governoship Election So Far / Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) / Meet the Yoruba Pro-biafra Activist, Kemi Omololu (Ex. Oyo state Gov's daughter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.