Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Noun Student, Come In If You Want To Score 10 Out Of 10 In Your Tma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noun Student, Come In If You Want To Score 10 Out Of 10 In Your Tma (539 Views)

10 Out Of 100% Will Only Get It Right. / Unilag Foundation/diploma Student Come In Pls / Nation Open University Score 40/40 In Your TMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Noun Student, Come In If You Want To Score 10 Out Of 10 In Your Tma by michb(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2017
We all know how strenuous it is to work and learn and since NOUN is all about WORK & LEARN, I've decided to help you out on all your TMA's while you focus on other things of life. Contact me through babatopemichael@gmail.com

P. S.
I may also help in other things like registering some courses and do little online status check, but, I will focus on TMA only.
Re: Noun Student, Come In If You Want To Score 10 Out Of 10 In Your Tma by michb(m): 10:09pm On May 15, 2017
Thank you to those who has enjoyed this service, I appreciate you all. To those asking on phone/email that, how would they know if this is genuine & not scam, here is how I run it, I will take any course of your choice TMA1 free before you pay. Seen is believing.

For those asking if I can help them load money to their portal, yes, but I charge N200 on N10,000 downward, N300 above N10,000. Thanking in anticipation.

Keep your question coming.

(1) (Reply)

NTI PGDE Online Application / It's Wicked For Some Primary Schools To Do This. / Nigerians Goodbye To Frank Edohoh ,who Want To Be A Millionaire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.