Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State (2163 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by Nkem4040: 9:35am On May 12, 2017
Biafra - Another IPOB Zone Opens in Igala Community of Kogi State

By Moses Agbo Obinna,
For Family Writers.

The spirit of divide and rule antics usually applied by the Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas in Biafra land does not exist anymore as the emergence of IPOB under the supreme leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu De Great, has awakened the dead cells in our brains which was responsible for self-denial/self-slaves among Biafrans.

The activities show cased during the inauguration of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Anyigba explained it the more that Biafra is the only kingdom of God on earth as they expressed their laudable thanks to Chukwu Okike Abiama who gave them the great Joshua of our time, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and pledged never to backslide on the struggle until absolute Biafra freedom is actualized.

The inauguration started with an opening prayer followed by opening speeches. There was introduction of oaths taking as well as due observation of protocols necessary in IPOB organization. During the opening speech by the head team of IPOB Principal Officers from Abuja/Nasarawa State, Mazi Kenneth Ogani who is the Abuja coordinator, introduced IPOB and her nature of activities. He gave Biafrans present in the inauguration some tips concerning the leadership of IPOB, the nature of the struggle, the chain of commands as well as the success recorded so far in the struggle. He encouraged them never to think of sabotaging anyone among them as that will lead to hostility among such persons and the spirit of Biafra. He further told them several stories of some countries of the world that enjoy their independence today and the task they carried out during their own era of freedom fighting and urged them never to think of giving a damn on the bitter part of the struggle as Biafra represent life, freedom from slavery, the only future of both the present generation and generations unborn.

Mazi Ferdinand Edeh, the Nasarawa State co-ordinator also gave his own side of teachings and guidelines concerning how the activities concerning Biafra struggle should be carried out in the State without experiencing any setback . Also in his speech, Pst. Sampson Edeh, one of the zonal coordinators in Nasarawa State expressed the need for all and sundry to be closer to Chukwu Okike Abiama{GOD} as the struggle is fully embedded in the hands of the Almighty, and that is the main reason why our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu always encourages us to be whiter than white and whiter than snow.

Mazi Moses Agbo Obinna, a Family Writers correspondent, saluted their resoluteness so far in the struggle despite being surrounded by some elements of one Nigeria who always hover around looking for Biafrans to kill under the instructions of the Kogi State Governor. He, Mazi Moses Agbo Obinna, Mazi Augustine and Mazi Uchenna Eze, took turns to lecture the crowd about the uncountable roles played by the media so far in the struggle. The need for continuity in that aspect and equally encouraged them to join the unstoppable fire of media war that is burning Nigeria (zoo) via the Biafra restoration project.

In response to all lectures delivered, Biafrans present at the inauguration were very excited as they took turns to narrate how ready they were even to die if death is the only option instead of to give up on the Biafra restoration agenda. Most of them narrated how the State Government has been hunting for any activity of Biafrans by every means in order to either jail or possibly kill them. Questions were raised on some areas where they lacked knowledge in the struggle, of which answers were given to the satisfaction of all and sundry.

The inauguration which was more like a celebration of new hope rekindled, accompanied an overwhelming entertainment and ended with a closing prayer. Group pictures taken revealed that Biafrans present at the inauguration were mostly dressed in Biafran attire.

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2017/05/biafra-wind-of-biafra-blows-again-as.html

3 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by Nobody: 9:37am On May 12, 2017
Afonja below me...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by sunnysunny69(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2017
k

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by izzou(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2017
grin

Lol

But when elections commence, we contest and even queue up in polling centers to thumbprint.

Anambra elections is coming soon and the same people agitating for Biafra are queuing up to register. Why not boycott the elections?

Look at the elites in Igboland. They hardly associate with the movement or cause. Even after the masses get killed,they hardly speak up or show any solidarity.

I stopped taking Biafra serious, the day Kanu started associating with our politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by Nobody: 10:11am On May 12, 2017
izzou:
grin[s]

Lol

But when elections commence, we contest and even queue up in polling centers to thumbprint.

Anambra elections is coming soon and the same people agitating for Biafra are queuing up to register. Why not boycott the elections?

Look at the elites in Igboland. They hardly associate with the movement or cause. Even after the masses get killed,they hardly speak up or show any solidarity.

I stopped taking Biafra serious, the day Kanu started associating with our politicians[/s].

Afonja...stressing themselves about Biafraa.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by joe4real12: 10:15am On May 12, 2017
Olu20090:

grin

14 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by izzou(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2017
Olu20090:

Lol

I just stated my opinion but you couldn't even criticize it,instead you tag anyone who doesn't think like you as Afonja

grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by backtosender: 10:23am On May 12, 2017
Biafra spread all over

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by ozowarac: 10:42am On May 12, 2017
izzou:

Lol

I just stated my opinion but you couldn't even criticize it,instead you tag anyone who doesn't think like you as Afonja

grin

Oga you be Afonja Seriously .

10 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by izzou(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2017
ozowarac:

Oga you be Afonja Seriously .

Alright

Noted
Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by limeta(f): 10:51am On May 12, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Go away with this Bi*fraud thing I beg, meanwhile remind that your Kanu guy he's going back to Kuje soon. He's only out on bail, he will be sentence for treason in few months.

Vegetable can not do shit

7 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by Igboesika: 10:58am On May 12, 2017
God bless the land of rising Sun.

You can never stop this agitation no matter what.

NEVER!!

9 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by fastjett: 11:37am On May 12, 2017
izzou:
grin

Lol

I stopped taking Biafra serious, the day Kanu started associating with our politicians.

These Afonjas people are just double standard in nature, they are the one that say our politicians are not involve in the Biafra struggle Now Nnamdi Kanu has started lobbing our politicians to be involve so that we can start the political phase for the struggle they are here crying again. MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IN THE ZOO

8 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by cupidFlint(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2017
....and they shall proclaim, "Truly truly the sun is rising from the east".

4 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by izzou(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2017
fastjett:

These Afonjas people are just double standard in nature, they are the one that say our politicians are not involve in the Biafra struggle Now Nnamdi Kanu has started lobbing our politicians to be involve so that we can start the political phase for the struggle they are here crying again. MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IN THE ZOO

Nnamdi Kanu just said that he will only listen to the advice of Sir Alex Ekwueme.

Ekwueme is one of the founding fathers of PDP, and even the democracy we aren't enjoying yet.

Is this the person you want to lobby for a struggle he isn't even sure he will partake in? Have you ever seen Ekwueme chant about Biafra before?

Like I said, Biafra became dead for the third time the moment Orji Uzor Kalu, Osita Chidoka, Femi Kayode, Charles Soludo and the rest began to flood Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by Arda1000(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Go away with this Bi*fraud thing I beg, meanwhile remind that your Kanu guy he's going back to Kuje soon. He's only out on bail, he will be sentence for treason in few months.
my niga you must be pained rat poison is still on sell

4 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by sunnysunny69(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2017
Arda1000:
my niga you must be pained rat poison is still on sell
another flat head

5 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by Arda1000(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2017
sunnysunny69:
another flat head
It's just a harmless advice.. Catie..

8 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by kingzizzy: 12:05pm On May 12, 2017
izzou:
grin

Lol

That a person wants Biafra doess not mean they have to be uninterested in who governs their state. Im an Anambra man and Biafran supporter. However, im very much interested in who governs my area. The fact that I support Biafra will not make me allow any vagabond to enter government house. Boycotting elections is good thing but there is a right time to do it.

Who cares about the Igbo elite? What have the people gained from them? Biafra is a movement of the masses

4 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by izzou(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2017
kingzizzy:

That a person wants Biafra doess not mean they have to be uninterested in who governs their state. Im an Anambra man and Biafran supporter. However, im very much interested in who governs my area. The fact that I support Biafra will not make me allow any vagabond to enter government house. Boycotting elections is good thing but there is a right time to do it.

Who cares about the Igbo elite? What have the people gained from them? Biafra is a movement of the masses

You are indirectly saying that you don't want to be a part of Nigeria, but you still want to be a part of Nigeria

Until the Federal Government see a total collapse of governance in the east,nobody will take us serious

I'm from anambra too

2 Likes

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by backtosender: 12:26pm On May 12, 2017
Can we let our fathers land still be leeche by parasites?pics says more than a million word's

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by kingzizzy: 1:45pm On May 12, 2017
izzou:

You are indirectly saying that you don't want to be a part of Nigeria, but you still want to be a part of Nigeria

Until the Federal Government see a total collapse of governance in the east,nobody will take us serious

I'm from anambra too

Not really. Elections will still happen in my area wether we are in Nigeria or Biafra. The Government of Nigeria will not take the Biafran agitation serious because the only language that the Nigerian government understands is that of violence. The only way to make the Nigerian government to sit up and take the agitators serious is when they take up arms.

However, it is important to come to a court of equity with clean hands and that is why the Biafran agitators must first go through the peaceful route.

1 Like

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by toofit007: 2:59pm On May 12, 2017
izzou:
grin

Lol

pls just keep cool and watch events as they unfold in later days, we queue to register does not mean we shall vote that day in amambra . we are wiser than them all and we are 7 steps ahead of them. it remains TOTAL BOYCOTT OF ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND. amambra election will set the precedence, watch and see.
Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by SlayerForever: 3:09pm On May 12, 2017
Very good.
Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by Agumbaa: 4:29pm On May 12, 2017
izzou:

[s]Nnamdi Kanu just said that he will only listen to the advice of Sir Alex Ekwueme.

Ekwueme is one of the founding fathers of PDP, and even the democracy we aren't enjoying yet.

Is this the person you want to lobby for a struggle he isn't even sure he will partake in? Have you ever seen Ekwueme chant about Biafra before?

Like I said, Biafra became dead for the third time the moment Orji Uzor Kalu, Osita Chidoka, Femi Kayode, Charles Soludo and the rest began to flood Abuja[/s]

You people and shifting goal posts sef.

When NK visited Ekwueme, he said he will listen to him regarding inputs on how to take the agitation forward, and later that day he was quoted as saying nothing will stop him from agitating for restoration of Biafra.
As for the picture where he was in FFK's house, it is only logical to think that since they met in Kuje prisons, it wasn't a big deal to visit him while in Abuja, and it is not like he went to his house to denounce agitation for Biafra.

People accused this same man of being close-minded, now he is getting the opinions of politicians in Biafraland, it is the safe thing to do, in as much we would want to boycott and avoid political proceedings of Nigeria, we also have to be open-minded about, and see the best way to combine the already laid down procedures and a more massive political movement. Biafra will come by massive political movement, but not in Nigeria's term. In as much as I would want Biafra to be today tomorrow, but we have to lay down a long term plan on how to combine the already principles with a more regional political ideology.
One thing I like about the whole court stuff and drama up and down, is that it has given our leader a more legitimate standing to visit anyone he wants to visit and go anywhere he wants to.
The struggle for Biafra must be inclusive, no one has to be counted out, and no opinion no matter how averse it is must be totally discarded.

People said no politician would want to discuss Biafra, I say, if you personally preach it to them, even if they don't buy it now, sometime someday, they will embrace it.

By the way, Ekwueme is respected all over Biafraland.
Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by Agumbaa: 4:33pm On May 12, 2017
izzou:

I'm from anambra too

There will be a total boycott of elections in 2019, after which IPOB will unveil it's political movement, either u are for the movement, or u go look for ur own voters somewhere, if u like go and import ur own voters from Cameroun.
The best thing is to continue with the sensitization already being done, and wait for Scotland independence movement next year, IPOB can learn one or two things from there, Nigeria too will learn one or two things too.
Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2017
izzou:
grin

Lol

What you don't know is bigger than you.

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by AllHailBiafra(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2017
On behalf of Biafrans and all lovers of FREEDOM. The Supreme Command of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra(IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu/ Uche Mefor wishes to use this medium to notify the General public of it's scheduled #Sit At Home observations on the 30th may 2017 in Honor of the Biafran fallen Heroes and Heroine. The Apex Authority of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra(IPOB) Mazi Nnamdi Kanu/ Uche Mefor therefore appeal to the general public to abide and respect the #Sit At Home' call in Honor of our fallen loved Heroes and the Heroin. There will be a total lock down of activities across the Biafra land and possibly in the zoo; there will be no movement of vehicles and pedestrians; Schools, transporters, market men/women, traders in all categories and the entire public are hereby informed to stay off any public engagements and activities, and strictly remain at their homes on 30th may 2017. Thank you, and God bless.

Signed:AllHailBiafra for the IPOB Families.

Re: Biafra - IPOB Zones Open In Record Numbers In Igala Community Of Kogi State by kernel504(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2017
izzou:
grin

Lol

I was thinking you're okay, imagine teaching a child that the elites aren't part of the struggle, yet the elites were the ones that bailed him ...What will you want him to believe?

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why The North Is Against Restructuring / Breaking! 2019: Buhari To Drop Osinbanjo / Just In: Acting IG Orders Immediate Re-organization Of F-SARS, Not Disbandment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.