Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

A Single Mum For A Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Single Mum For A Wife? (2405 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Single Mum For A Wife? by destinel(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2017
I'm seriously in love with her and I want to marry her. She is a single mother with 2 kids and she happens to be the lady who disvirgined me. Most people think my reasons are being beclouded by the sexual pleasure...saying I should think right or get involved with another lady and see if my sexual attachment will fade away..
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by virtue123(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2017
if i were you, i will take heed of the advice..Why did the father(s) of the kids left her?
ask her this question and if the answer suits you,you can go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Alennsar(f): 12:45pm On May 12, 2017
is she a widow or a divorcee
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by izzou(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2017
Hmmmmm

She has two kids, still open leg for you to dig. Is she a widow,divorcee or babymama??

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
destinel:
I'm seriously in love with her and I want to marry her. She is a single mother with 2 kids and she happens to be the lady who disvirgined me. Most people think my reasons are being beclouded by the sexual pleasure...saying I should think right or get involved with another lady and see if my sexual attachment will fade away..

You say you want to marry her?

Apart from her "bed-matics", how well do you even know her?

Have you thought of the kind of home you want to build?

Raising a family isn't all about "the other room"

4 Likes

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by destinel(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2017
Alennsar:
is she a widow or a divorcee

She was never married to the guy.. It was just Boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.
Subsequent to her having the kids, the guy became something else. Dating nd impregnating different ladies, the frustration made her leave and for over 7 years now, she has never heard from him.
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by destinel(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2017
alignacademy:

You say you want to marry her?

Apart from her "bed-matics", how well do you even know her?

Have you thought of the kind of home you want to build?

Raising a family isn't all about "the other room"

I know almost virtually everything about her, there are some of her life experience she shared, although quite unbelievable but I see it as a past.
She's entirely a different person now.
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 12, 2017
destinel:

I know almost virtually everything about her

Seems your mind is already made up.

So why EXACTLY are you asking for advice?

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by ujukas(f): 6:16pm On May 12, 2017
Is only in this country that we condemn single mother thing, if this guy loves this woman let him his heart. Why all this question abt the father of the kids , so if he is irresponsible she shud die there?
Wht if its the guy that has kids, no one will complain. Pls poster follow ur heart and if u have the means to help train those kids, do so. Some re fathers by donating sperm only while some can be a real father that nurtures, cares. Wish u luck.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by ujukas(f): 6:18pm On May 12, 2017
alignacademy:

Seems your mind is already made up.

So why EXACTLY are you asking for advice?
destinel:

I know almost virtually everything about her, there are some of her life experience she shared, although quite unbelievable but I see it as a past.
She's entirely a different person now.
this harsh jorr.
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by nonut: 6:25pm On May 12, 2017
Did the op say mother of two kids? One is wahala on its own and you wanna deal with two?
May God help you. The woman has blinded your sense of reasoning with her sexual prowess. No advice will ever make sense to you.
We've all been there. Older women can go to any length, in order to give sexual satisfaction to their young lovers.
Don't fall for that. The responsibility of taking care of her and her kids are enormous. It's not burden a young man can bear in his early stages of life.

4 Likes

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Biggty(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2017
A single mum of two kids, guy run for your life

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Alennsar(f): 8:01pm On May 12, 2017
destinel:

She was never married to the guy.. It was just Boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.
Subsequent to her having the kids, the guy became something else. Dating nd impregnating different ladies, the frustration made her leave and for over 7 years now, she has never heard from him.

I cant advise you to marry her cos d way I see tins here she's a wayward girl. how can she bore two children for just boyfriend ha! but if you know you can cope with her best of luck den.

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 12, 2017
What of people that marry single women with 6 kids, yours just has two and you are here asking us if you should marry her as if we are the ones that will live the rest of our lives with her.
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by loshybab(m): 1:23am On May 13, 2017
Alennsar:

I cant advise you to marry her cos d way I see tins here she's a wayward girl. how can she bore two children for just boyfriend ha! but if you know you can cope with her best of luck den.
exactly!
she come open toll gate for bros too soteeh he no pay toll fee

issorait!
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by loshybab(m): 1:25am On May 13, 2017
Pidgin2:
What of people that marry single women with 6 kids, yours just has two and you are here asking us if you should marry her as if we are the ones that will live the rest of our lives with her.

N.a. made men dey do that thing or women whose children have grown.
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Nobody: 1:50am On May 13, 2017
Why did you start this thread?
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Aquariann: 1:55am On May 13, 2017
ujukas:
Is only in this country that we condemn single mother thing, if this guy loves this woman let him his heart. Why all this question abt the father of the kids , so if he is irresponsible she shud die there?
Wht if its the guy that has kids, no one will complain. Pls poster follow ur heart and if u have the means to help train those kids, do so. Some re fathers by donating sperm only while some can be a real father that nurtures, cares. Wish u luck.

It's usually not abominable or forbidden until our brothers, sons, cousins are the ones in the Op's shoes.

Op, learning from experience doesn't have to be personal. You learn from the experiences of others too. From the little info you've shared, she's bad business. Flee while you still can.

3 Likes

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by ujukas(f): 7:19am On May 13, 2017
Aquariann:

It's usually not abominable or forbidden until our brothers, sons, cousins are the ones in the Op's shoes.

Op, learning from experience doesn't have to be personal. You learn from the experiences of others too. From the little info you've shared, she's bad business. Flee while you still can.
Why is she a bad business? Cos she has kids or past mistakes? U talk abt experience , what abt those that married single mum and they ended up happy, is that not an experience? Is only the op that knows her, all am saying that u can find love anywhere. Thanks for quoting me shaa

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Achiles: 11:33am On May 13, 2017
destinel:

Broda, dont try it. I promise you, if you do, you will regret it. There are many fishes out there. Why would you restrict your dick to after two, wide punnany when you have the chance of starting one yourself. Go out and get a young girl.

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Achiles: 11:37am On May 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

I decree you receive common sense. The young man needs sensible advice not stupid defence of foolishness

1 Like

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Blissquare(f): 2:10pm On May 13, 2017
The woman disvirgined u? She is much wiser than u! If she has one kid while unmarried it might not be her fault but having 2 while unmarried shows her state of mind and discipline. How do u tell ur mom that a young homely guy wants to marry a Bleep master babe with emotional instability? An older guy with same problem wld hav been better for her. She wants to use ur destiny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by 2sizzlin(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2017
Biggty:
A single mum of two kids, guy run for your life

Because?
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 13, 2017
destinel:

Guy you are matured nah you've been dating this lady so only you know if you want to be involved or not you can't be asking us questions like this because we only know the surface level. If truly she's a good last go for it my step dad married my mom when I was in university and she was with 3 kids so I don't get. Its up to you not us
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 13, 2017
Blissquare:
The woman disvirgined u? She is much wiser than u! If she has one kid while unmarried it might not be her fault but having 2 while unmarried shows her state of mind and discipline. How do u tell ur mom that a young homely guy wants to marry a Bleep master babe with emotional instability? An older guy with same problem wld hav been better for her. She wants to use ur destiny!

Use your destiny why do Nigerians think this way, why is everything have to be spiritualized. Nollywood
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by tonytony208(m): 3:38am On May 14, 2017
virtue123:
if i were you, i will take heed of the advice..Why did the father(s) of the kids left her?
ask her this question and if the answer suits you,you can go ahead.

And you think she will tell him the truth?
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by tonytony208(m): 3:40am On May 14, 2017
destinel:

That's what she told you. What's the assurance she is saying the truth? And why would she tell you the truth?

2 Likes

Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by girl4rmspace(f): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
destinel:

Go for it since u both love each other
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Odenjiji: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by GodnGold: 12:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Mr writer,read with wide eyes.

Do not marry that sisi!

Yes!
Not because she has kids but because she didn't tell you the truth about the man that sired those kids.

Again KIDS

Oh...bro, I have kids of my own loins and when they act up,I call them and question their maternity,geneology(I hope it's correct) and paternity.

Long tales abridged, don't walk that lane,the cons outweigh the pros.

Her secret chamber artistry is not worth it...breathe!
Re: A Single Mum For A Wife? by Icecreamy: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Do you want to have your own kids? If yes, how many?
Can she have more kids for you? (Healthy enough to have more babies)

What if their father comes for them when they are all grown up and you already trained them, can you handle that.
Can you handle the reaction from your family (especially your parents)?
Just think it through and be sure you love her enough to carry all the burdens that comes with it.
Wish you good luck.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Father Is A LANDLORD And Your Mother Is A LANDLADY, What Will You Be / Oldest Woman In The World. A Chinese Woman Born In 1885 And Still Alive! / My Advice To Married Couples After Divorcing My Wife Of 16 Years By Gerald Roger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.