Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! (62419 Views)

Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Kingbuhari(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
inasmuch I hate jungle justice, I support this one...
The wages of sin is death... Abeg make I ask ooooo what special joy do this criminals from afonja touts drive in killing innocent people who do them no harm... Tufiakwa
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2017
So long as they are the real culprits, I support the penalty they got.

And OP what kind of video coverage is that? You went there to video people's back and come here to waste our hard earned Data. Don't you know how much 1.5mb cost now? OP take your timeO.

5 Likes

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by bonifieldstun(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2017
in ma country if u kill pple by gun u will die by fire o not gun o so don't be expecting a death by gun shot if ya a Badoo or Goodoo gang , am a huge fan of jungle justice or forest justice kill and be killed

1 Like

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 12, 2017
dfrost:
Good riddance but killing them is a no-no because they need to expose members of their syndicate.
You're right.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by HarUrDeji(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2017
mrugow1e8rtghjc:
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
Please don't fall for this, It's 100% Confirmed Scam!

3 Likes

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Dopeluiz(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Nigerians Now resort to Jungle justice.....

Well, what can they do since the Police cannot give them the kind of revenge they require?

Eko o ni baje!
make dem die. dem kidnap one school boy today around Maya side. na run everybody dry run... if u dey ikd u go pray make dem die... everybody hang leaf pot for window becos baddo fit pass wall enta haus
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 12, 2017
nigerians I hail....I have some questions to ask....(1) does badoo ganggg attack during the day ? (2) does killing those guys during the day automatically means they are innocent ? (3) you called them omo onile, what does omo onile do at night ? .....thief thief thief......if these guys were lynched at night, no one would have called them omo onile.....them be thief period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Shaev7(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2017
SwillG:
Crime isn't good. Karma is a bltch
Did you just call Karma a bitch?
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by bobbyjayremmy: 2:10pm On May 12, 2017
HarUrDeji:
The Bloody Baddo Gang was nabbed today after the Execution of a family of 4 today at Oke Igbodo,Adamo, Ikorodu Lagos
Cc, lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_nzy6Wyu0
Guy na only person cloth me i dey see oooo
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Yewandequeen(f): 2:12pm On May 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
As much as I love this gruesome death on these animals, they shouldn't have killed them yet. Extracting the needful information on them will help in finding other gang members.
Happy they died a painful death. crime doesn't pay.

These mean set of dudes that kills humans like ants? They wont divulge nada. They will prefer to die than give up other members. Jungle justice is the best.

1 Like

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Choiszman(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2017
i'm glad they've been caught

This people have been tormenting ikorodu for too long

They kill without mercy

Karma is a bitchh
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Adadioranma79(f): 2:24pm On May 12, 2017
Once not enough, they shud wake them all up and kill them the second time. Mtcheew, see that one dirty smelling ugly di*k wey him take dey molest innocent people. Ayanma
Good riddance to bad rubbish. May God continue to keep us safe

1 Like

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by wacoj(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
My advice to anyone living in that axis of Ikorodu to run away for now.
The reprisal attack by those dare devils will not be funny.

Please you guys should keep off for now.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Charly68: 2:38pm On May 12, 2017
I still want to ask;why did the people tolerated the criminals for so long..? They have wrecked too much havoc
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 12, 2017
Lovely smiley
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Wolfbrother(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
See them, dirty disgusting afonjas. * Spits *

Its only hunger and frustration that can cause this kind of anger grin grin grin grin
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Buchiano50: 3:05pm On May 12, 2017
Burnt offerings.
S
U
Y
A

1 Like

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by drmuri(m): 3:15pm On May 12, 2017
HarUrDeji:
All Four In Numbers, They are all Dead now, Meanwhile Some set of Guys came now Armed which left everyone to their hills
heels you meant right?
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by bizzibodi(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2017
d carnibals of ikorodu are hungry 4 meat.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Emassive(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2017
To whom?? You or the Police??
dfrost:
Good riddance but killing them is a no-no because they need to expose members of their syndicate.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by dfrost: 3:54pm On May 12, 2017
Emassive:
To whom?? You or the Police??

Are you asking the question to mock me, pick a fight or you want to know?
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Nezero(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2017
Proves no one has a monopoly over senseless violence
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Afonjanightmare(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Its only hunger and frustration that can cause this kind of anger grin grin grin grin

*Spits again *

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Wolfbrother(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

*Spits again *

Poverty is bad, my brother we know say last last u go put cocaine for anus dey go malaysia

1 Like

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Mbediogu(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Nigerians Now resort to Jungle justice.....

Well, what can they do since the Police cannot give them the kind of revenge they require?

Eko o ni baje!

This is not jungle justice. It is the most civilized and cleanest type of justice ever. I recommend it to all in the absence of a performing police and legal systems. Kudo boys.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Afonjanightmare(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Poverty is bad, my brother we know say last last u go put cocaine for anus dey go malaysia

See dis Werey o, se o mo mi tele ni You think say na everybody poor like una? The sophisticated ritualists cum rapists, I no poor like you, swerve commot make I pass

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by EmekaBlue(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2017
Zoogerians
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Omoluabi16(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2017
Yewandequeen:

These mean set of dudes that kills humans like ants? They wont divulge nada. They will prefer to die than give up other members. Jungle justice is the best.
hmmm. I guess they're highly diabolical and must've sworn oath of secrecy. But God pass them, justice will always prevail. May they rot.
Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Wolfbrother(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

See dis Werey o, se o mo mi tele ni You think say na everybody poor like una? The sophisticated ritualists cum rapists, I no poor like you, swerve commot make I pass

See this part time spare parts dealer , its only poor hungry people that can carry resentment like this ... people that are OK in life no dey carry afonja matter for head

1 Like

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by larrypourl(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2017
Thank God. They've caused enough sorry in that region.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

Re: Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! by Yewandequeen(f): 5:09pm On May 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
hmmm. I guess they're highly diabolical and must've sworn oath of secrecy. But God pass them, justice will always prevail. May they rot.

Of course @bolded.
I pray they all are caught and brought to justice.AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 / Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ / BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.