Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

David Luiz Claims He Has Proved Mourinho Wrong On Defenders Being Restrained - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Luiz Claims He Has Proved Mourinho Wrong On Defenders Being Restrained (758 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal / Top Ten Defenders In Nigerian Professional Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Luiz Claims He Has Proved Mourinho Wrong On Defenders Being Restrained by Sportlineng: 12:38pm On May 12, 2017
David Luiz believes he has proven to Jose Mourinho that defenders do not have to be “pessimists” after a stellar season for Chelsea.

Mourinho sold the Brazil international to Paris Saint-Germain during David Luiz’s first stint at Stamford Bridge, with the general feeling among pundits and fans that his style was too erratic for the Portuguese’s preference for rigid defending.

The 30-year-old has been a revelation at the heart of Chelsea’s defence since returning to the club in August, though, starring in the centre of Antonio Conte’s favoured three-man defence.

His performances have been a key reason in Chelsea’s march towards the Premier League title and the Blues will be champions by beating West Brom on Friday.

And David Luiz admits that Mourinho is not the only one who has doubted his way of defending.

He told the Daily Mail: “That is not just Mourinho [who likes defenders to be pessimists].

“In Brazil they say it ...........................

Read The full Story: https://www.sportlineng.com/2017/05/12/david-luiz-delighted-prove-mourinho-wrong-defenders-dont-pessimists/

1 Share

Re: David Luiz Claims He Has Proved Mourinho Wrong On Defenders Being Restrained by Euopal(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2017
***Let's help a friend out here***
I love this babe so much. I used to give her one or two rounds. Saving her pucci for the future, in case we later get married. I did not know she likes s*x that much. I did not know she likese to go like 4 rounds.

I caught her in bed p*nts down with my paddy, an Ibo guy. Instead of being ashamed, she said I only go two rounds, that I am not hot.

That my friend can go 4 to 5 rounds. And that my friend does not pity her pu*sy. I don't knw what she means by that.
So I angrily left.

Right now I am in tears.

I have not felt like this before.
Pls advice me.

Should I go and beg her?
Should I dump her or has she dumped Me already?

Should I forgive my paddy that betrayed me?
Read full story
Re: David Luiz Claims He Has Proved Mourinho Wrong On Defenders Being Restrained by divinehand2003(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2017
Euopal:
I love this babe so much. I used to give her one or two rounds. Saving her pucci for the future, in case we later get married. I did not know she likes s*x that much. I did not know she likese to go like 4 rounds.

I caught her in bed p*nts down with my paddy, an Ibo guy. Instead of being ashamed, she said I only go two rounds, that I am not hot.

That my friend can go 4 to 5 rounds. And that my friend does not pity her pu*sy. I don't knw what she means by that.
So I angrily left.

Right now I am in tears.

Pls advice me.

Should I go and beg her?

Read full story

We are discussing David Luiz and not Nollywood
Re: David Luiz Claims He Has Proved Mourinho Wrong On Defenders Being Restrained by Tjohnnay: 1:58pm On May 12, 2017
Euopal:

So I angrily left.

Right now I am in tears.

Pls advice me.

Should I go and beg her?

Read full story
jobless maggot, ur mate dey hustle for moni, na woman matter u wn discus

Maggot
Re: David Luiz Claims He Has Proved Mourinho Wrong On Defenders Being Restrained by Euopal(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
See top 10 Richest footballers of the world. No 1 will shock you. [url= https://www.gistmate.com.ng/top-10-world-richest-footballers-net-worth/]SEE FULL LIST[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Incoming Barcelona Boss Ernesto Valverde Makes Ander Herrera His Top Target / PLS I Want To Open A Betting Shop. / Make Money While U Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.