Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,011 members, 7,799,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms (26176 Views)

Non-academic staff begin Protests, Fresh strike looms in Nigeria Universities / Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by fmlala: 6:05pm On May 12, 2017
Waiting guys go dey take cook beans again? Hope say den no ban firewood and coal pot sha cos man must eat beans at all cost.
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by legba1(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2017
Elenurazorr:
Overrated school... First and the best my foot.
Did I hear u well ....UI is nuli secondus. .. And u know it ...
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by reykhana(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2017
Uniben has always banned hotplate in the hostels since...... Porters destroy on sight....
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by PrinceCEE(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Please they should not go on strike o, they just gaved me admission into the school, I doesn't want to waste time studying there

You can't be a uite
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by lereinter(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2017
they no allow firewood too
cos firewood rice or beans dey sweet o
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by Reference(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2017
Waiting for those who throw shades at private universities for being glorified grade schools. Now their lecturers are hovering around their kitchens. Wetin concern University with hot plate. Let the students pay for it if they want it.
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by enemyofprogress: 10:13pm On May 12, 2017
PrinceCEE:

You can't be a uite
why can't I been? You thinks it is only you that they gave admission? See you, you doesn't know anytin
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by VLongstrider(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2017
nony43:
Abeg Ban am, Una won burn school building? If you want to use hot plate stay outside school hostel
which is more likely to cause fire outbreak: hot plate or open fire from kerosene stove
Did Prof. Olayinka give birth to you? you think alike!
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by VLongstrider(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Please they should not go on strike o, they just gaved me admission into the school, I doesn't want to waste time studying there
Because Poly Ibadan and UI are close does not make us one institution oh.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by Siscooh: 12:17am On May 13, 2017
pbethel:
University of Ibadan what happened to thee?
My tears are flowing. Our Great UI
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by shaldrestar(m): 1:15am On May 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
why can't I been? You thinks it is only you that they gave admission? See you, you doesn't know anytin
ur English says it all
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by calberian: 1:31am On May 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:

If you really are a uite, you shouldn't bother about hotplates and strikes. Absurd as it may sound, you really have bigger fish to fry.

GES 101 - Use of English

Three sentences. Poor punctuation. Poor grammar. Forget this tread totally (I heavily doubt that you have a Trenchard file but hey, what do I know?)
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by MrBONE2(m): 2:54am On May 13, 2017
Franzinni:
There is no problem....

Break some benches from the lecture hall....

Find some rocks

Light the wood and place your pot on it

Get cooking... Without hot plate...
HA HA grin This act gonna though the school authority lesson grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by enemyofprogress: 4:39am On May 13, 2017
VLongstrider:

Because Poly Ibadan and UI are close does not make us one institution oh.
what does you mean? Please stop insalting me, I doesn't like it
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by enemyofprogress: 4:40am On May 13, 2017
calberian:

If you really are a uite, you shouldn't bother about hotplates and strikes. Absurd as it may sound, you really have bigger fish to fry.

GES 101 - Use of English

Three sentences. Poor punctuation. Poor grammar. Forget this tread totally (I heavily doubt that you have a Trenchard file but hey, what do I know?)
get out, you are just jeluxing me
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by enemyofprogress: 4:41am On May 13, 2017
shaldrestar:
ur English says it all
what of you? What did your English said?
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by PrinceCEE(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:

It's obvious that you're on a mission to ridicule the name 'University of Ibadan'

So you're not worth my mention
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by enemyofprogress: 8:07am On May 13, 2017
PrinceCEE:

It's obvious that you're on a mission to ridicule the name 'University of Ibadan'

So you're not worth my mention
after you have mentions me several times. You see your life?
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by Kunlexic(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2017
They should go on strike so that they will stop mocking my school of slow academic calendar when we overtake them...#Great_Ife

PrinceCEE, I sight u ooo
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by PrinceCEE(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2017
Kunlexic:
They should go on strike so that they will stop mocking my school of slow academic calendar when we overtake them...#Great_Ife

PrinceCEE, I sight u ooo

I could only sense the grievance behind your post.
It's quite obvious that you hate the slow pace of the great ife grin grin embarassed

pele

btw, it's been a while, hope you're good

?
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by xcoded(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2017
This is really injustice
Re: University Of Ibadan Bans The Use Of "Hotplates" As Strike Looms by BenZyncla(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2017
Are you interested in earning good residual income in Real Estate any times you get people that acquire any genuine estate property/land? Many do this aside their regular jobs and earns good 6 digits and millions in such Real Estate residual income even in a single deal. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and we'll contact you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate / Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun / Only Phd Holders Should Use Doctor’s Title, Abdulrazaq O Hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.