Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Futa Admission Thread For 2017 Applicants. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futa Admission Thread For 2017 Applicants. (1114 Views)

12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) / 2017/2018 Futa Admission Guide Thread / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futa Admission Thread For 2017 Applicants. by BigSamX(m): 2:51pm On May 12, 2017
Warm Greetings to you all,It's another admission year. This is to inform all FUTA aspirants to endeavour to participate in this year's admission process. Questions and answers will be entertained. Feel Free!!!

Re: Futa Admission Thread For 2017 Applicants. by BigSamX(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2017
Admissions
(a) Candidates seeking admission to the University for first-degree courses must obtain and complete the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) forms and take the examination.
(b) For admission to all courses, candidates must satisfy the admission requirements of the University. For
some courses; additional School/Departmental requirements have to be satisfied.
(c) New Admissions will normally be made only in September/October every year.
(d) At the time of registration at this University, each candidate will be required to present the originals of
the certificates or any other acceptable evidence of thequalifications on the basis of which the offer of admission has been made.
(e) If it is discovered at any time that a candidate does not possess any of the qualifications which he/she claims to have obtained, he/she will be expelled from the University.
(f) Students shall, on admission pay to the University, all the fees prescribed by regulations.

GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL

THE SCHOOLS

All courses are of five years duration except for Architecture, which is for six years.

Admission to all courses is mainly through the U. M. E.

1. Entry Requirements:

i. 5 ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings preferably including English Language.

ii. However a pass in English Language in any of the following examinations would be acceptable
Academic Schools

School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
Agricultural Extension & Communication Technology, Agricultural & Resource Economics , Animal Production & Health, Crop, Soil & Pest Management, Fisheries & Aquaculture Technology, Ecotourism & Wildlife Management, Forestry & Wood Technology and Food Science & Technology.

School of Engineering & Engineering Technology
Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineeering,Mining Engineering and Computer Engineering

School of Earth & Mineral Sciences
Applied Geophysics, Applied Geology, Metereology, Marine Science & Technology and Remote Sensing & Geoscience Information Systems.

School of Environmental Technology
Architecture, Building Technology, Estate Management, Industrial Design, Quantity Surveying , Urban & Regional Planning.

School of Management Technology
Project Management Technology, Transport Management Technology, Library Management Technology,Entrepreneurship Management Technology and
B.Sc Accounting,B.sc Economics,B.sc Business administration.
School of Sciences
Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, General Studies, Mathematical Sciences, Microbiology, Physics and Statistics.
School Of Health And Health Technology
B.Sc Physiology, B.Sc Human anatomy,B.Tech Biomedical Tech, B.Tech Biotechnology.
N/B;B.Sc courses are 4yrs while B.Tech courses are 5years.
Re: Futa Admission Thread For 2017 Applicants. by fidaw25: 5:53pm On May 18, 2017
267 in jamb and my 0level is full of credit, can I still go for civil engineering ?
Re: Futa Admission Thread For 2017 Applicants. by gliden0boy(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2017
sharp
Re: Futa Admission Thread For 2017 Applicants. by itzLanreY: 11:21pm On May 30, 2017
Hello my ogas..m bothered about my ssce requirements..I had B3 phy B3 ICt C6 maths c6 chem. c4 economics c4 English. + 267 in jamb...
plz..what are my chances of admission in Futa for computer science..
thanks in advance..
Re: Futa Admission Thread For 2017 Applicants. by itzLanreY: 11:24pm On May 30, 2017
thanks sir.
Re: Futa Admission Thread For 2017 Applicants. by mostob(m): 4:19am On Jul 21, 2017
hi,my jamb score is 232.my o'level results are phyC4, maths B3, eng C4/ chem B3, biology c6. can i study MEE
Re: Futa Admission Thread For 2017 Applicants. by Zeno200: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Plz wt Re my chances in gaining admission into geophysics dept with 183 and all b's in waec
Plzzz urgent ans

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Can I Get Admission / Look At The Recent National Common Entrance Cut Off For Each State / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo Screening Exercise 2017/18 For Full Time ND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.