Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding (36831 Views)

More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Governors At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by newfound2012: 3:40pm On May 12, 2017
Jonathan, Sambo in Minna for IBB daughter’s wedding
Former President Goodluck Jonathan, his wife, Patience, and Vice, Namadi Sambo, were among dignitaries that witnessed the wedding of Halima, daughter of former military leader, Ibrahim Babangida, in Minna on Friday.

Halima, Babangida’s last daughter, got married to Auwal Lawal Abdullahi, a business man, who holds the title of Sarkin Sudan of Gombe.

Others at the ceremony included many former governors including Sen. Ahmed Makarfi, Kaduna, Attahiru Barfarawa, Sokoto, Shinkafi Mamuda, Zamfara, Isah Yuguda, Bauchi and Sule Lamido, Jigawa.

Other former governors included Ibrahim Shema, Katsina, Abubakar Dakingari, Kebbi, Sen Aliyu Wammako, Sokoto, and Rabiu Kwankwaso, Kano.

Also in Minna for the occasion were Sen. Pius Anyim Pius, former Secretary of the Government of the Federation, Justice Idris Kutigi, former Chief Justice of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Yayale, former Head of Service, and Sen. Ben Obi.

The ceremony also attracted AVM Ibrahim Haruna, Chairman, IBB Golf Club, Alhaji Sani Zangon Daura, and Aliyu Dangote.

Others included Gen. Aliyu Gusau (retired), former National Security Adviser, Ahaji Aliyu Modibo, former FCT Minister, and Sen. Nuhu Aliyu.

Also in attendance were former ministers, serving and former senators, and many others.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/jonathan-sambo-in-minna-for-ibb-daughter-s-wedding/197504.html

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by HungerBAD: 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
Jonathan's thread?i must show.

Now let me read.

Wow. See list?the who is who in the criminal(looting)world in Nigeria are all present under one roof.

If the funds from each of these criminals present at this wedding can be retrieved,i swear the money will be enough to solve the problems of Africa as a continent.

Jonathan(Ali Baba) and his 40 Thieves.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Homeboiy: 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by greatiyk4u(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2017
This man never tire?

He likes party too much

Instead of him going to Bayelsa to control his Ijaw brothers killing destroying the properties of my brothers he is here jollyficating with mama peaces

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by yarimo(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2017
HML To the couple, I SMH for GEJ undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Tolexander: 3:47pm On May 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:
This man never tire?
Any extra strength needed for him to attend any function he wishes?

Obasanjo even at that age still attends different functions he feels like attending.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by CriticMaestro: 3:48pm On May 12, 2017
mtchew...pdp are making apc look humble...see how ur past will definitely come back to hunt u one day abi?

that's what i told my fiancee when i found that she had an amateur sex tape circulate in the university she graduated from

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 12, 2017
BOSS cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by serverconnect(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2017
A good leader always leads.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by GeneralOjukwu: 4:44pm On May 12, 2017
My Hero...the Ogogoro master grin

Before una lynch me, PMB too disappointed me. grin

But PMB gets a D7, Oga GEJ gets F9....paralel wink

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Moreoffaith(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2017
henhen
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by emeijeh(m): 4:45pm On May 12, 2017
I read the name of our former vice president, Namadi Sambo on this post.. .. . The dude is so irrelevant since May 29th 2015

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by banmee(m): 4:45pm On May 12, 2017
serverconnect:
A good leader always leads.

This is why Nigeria is phucked up. It's citizens have no inkling what leadership is hence anything and anyone is a leader to them. Even thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 12, 2017
newfound2012:

Yeah

Meanwhile the masses are arguing heatedly at the free readers newspaper club...

"Look, you don't understand. These men will never meet eye-to-eye. I swear..."

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by enemyofprogress: 4:46pm On May 12, 2017
The thieves went to pay homage to their grand patron

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by laffwitmi: 4:46pm On May 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by manchester1: 4:46pm On May 12, 2017
our jonathan
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by dgr8truth(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2017
One thing I have learned from GEJ castigation is that no matter what you do people will hate and criticize you for no reasons. Their happiness depends on mud-sliding you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by DollarAngel(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=HDVideos post=56458806][/quote]
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by DollarAngel(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2017
Good

1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by dangotesmummy: 4:47pm On May 12, 2017
And so what? undecided
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Flexherbal(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2017
Congratulations to her
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 12, 2017
Disguise political gathering
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by viktagorion: 4:49pm On May 12, 2017
Ogogoro master and his disciples.

Waste of MB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by yeyeboi(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2017
I will advise the youth to go and listen to " Just Like That " by Fela Kuti then you will understand the truth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by jericco1(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2017
thieves. angry
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 12, 2017
The other governors don't know the way or weren't invited?

I don't really understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by Rider23: 4:52pm On May 12, 2017
Niceness
Re: Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding by ipobbigot7: 4:53pm On May 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos) / Senator Kwankwaso And Rotimi Amaechi: Caption Photo / Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.