Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' (1534 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Venita Akpofure’s Marriage Crashes Due To Domestic Violence, Money - SDK / Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by daminaj3: 4:13pm On May 12, 2017
The hot topic right now is Domestic violence, especially against women. With several stories making rounds a lot of people are speaking up on the issue which has now been identified as a problem in our society.

See Laura's reaction below.
http://www.daminaj.com/2017/05/laura-ikeji-domestic-violence-reaction.html

cc lalasticlala , mynd44

Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by HungerBAD: 4:16pm On May 12, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 12, 2017
embarassed they are many on nairaland....d*ret*differ comes to mind
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by SexyNairalander: 4:18pm On May 12, 2017
booked
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by Nogodye(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2017
Wahalai! i don't knw that this girl have sense o o...For the first time i learn something from her post. Kudos!
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by jaymichael(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2017
True, I couldn't agree less.
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by Khd95(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2017
make I juzz occupy this land nd read comments
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by Nixiepie(f): 4:32pm On May 12, 2017
Issokey
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by Acidosis(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2017
O ma gawd! So this woman got brains?

If he beats you as a girl, he could kill you as a wife. Leave to Live!

O ma gawd!!
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by frankanyiks(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2017
U nogo shut up go manage ur home..till u time reach yeyebrity
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by bobbyjayremmy: 4:33pm On May 12, 2017
booked anyway
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by axortedbabe(f): 5:10pm On May 12, 2017
Who she be
Wetin she dey sell
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by Moving4: 6:53pm On May 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2017
that's true anyway
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by Kondomatic(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2017
axortedbabe:
Wetin she dey sell
Common sense.

You should patronize her.
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by axortedbabe(f): 4:13am On May 13, 2017
Kondomatic:
Common sense.

You should patronize her.
oh really. I thought she was selling "you r an idiot"
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by Daminaj1(f): 9:54am On May 13, 2017
axortedbabe:
Who she be
Wetin she dey sell

Fashion Blogger, entrepreneur (she owns a clothing store) and sister to famous blogger Linda Ikeji.

lalasticlala
Re: Laura Ikeji's Reaction To Domestic Violence 'some Women Are Rude & Hot Tempered' by coolnice(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2017
I agree with her 100%

(1) (Reply)

Is Amber Rose The Sexiest Curvy Woman Alive,? Pictures / My World, I Love You To The Moon−chubby Fan Gushes On Don Jazzy (photos) / Bidemi Kosoko Is Sleeping With My Husband For N2m, Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.