Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,152 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him (76117 Views)

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by SuperSuave(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by bishopkay: 9:37pm On May 12, 2017
That father thoi

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin The baba should know that beauty is in the eyes of the beer-holder tonguegrin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by MostBanned: 9:38pm On May 12, 2017
and one mumu brought this to Front page

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by hernandson(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2017
bloggers get special,I mean very special duplex in hell fire for all their lies

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by sunshineV(f): 9:38pm On May 12, 2017
Pishure of her skin like the walls of an ancient building that needs renovation or adonbilivit
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by beautiful232(f): 9:39pm On May 12, 2017
lie lie
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by fatymore(f): 9:40pm On May 12, 2017
Lies undecided
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by tsmart360(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2017
rabonni:
Ghana juju strong

For the boy eye na queen e be and that smell is a good body spray
for u to conclude now e mean say u don sample the 2. Baba i hail.
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by candycrushsoda: 9:41pm On May 12, 2017
Hahahahaha. LIES!!!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by nattyjay(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2017
"You know I'm not an x-ray"... Lol
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by wyqay: 9:42pm On May 12, 2017
double wahala
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Goahead(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2017
1. The texture of her skin is like the walls of an ancient building that needs renovation.
2. When I shook her hand, I thought I was holding an engine block.
Baba is a Savage. No chill shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by AreaFada2: 9:43pm On May 12, 2017
candy:
grin grin The baba should know that beauty is in the eyes of the beer-holder tonguegrin

This one pass kai-kai holder o. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by dakeskese(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hahaha

L'Amour est aveugle
l'amour a ses raisons chere amie... avec les yeux tous ouverts, on fait de bon choix.
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol

karma is a biiiach... my friend ma park here join u laugh.
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by sisisioge: 9:48pm On May 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Se na 48yrs old be old man? She na attached picture be young girl? Something dey do all these bloggers grin
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by iamdapsyj(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2017
This can't be true but I must confess it got me cracked up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by praisekeyzz(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2017
Ah don die grin
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2017
hahahahah, the son is right, his father is just over reacting, the man does not know that beauty comes from within, he should just forget the external beauty, the man just they blow grammar o.
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Uzomajane: 9:57pm On May 12, 2017
We Have In Stock Brand New DINGLI Pure Water Machine With High Production Capacity of 2100Sachet/hour, 110Bags/hour, Comes With Coding System, U.v light, Pure Stainless and Many more, Other Accessories like Treatment Plant, Cartridge filters, Ultraviolet steriliser are available. Also Available are other Industrial Machines like Bottling water Machine, Pet blowing Machine, Continuous Sealing Machine, Automatic Powder Filling Machine, and others.
For more info Contact 07030209730
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by shinarlaura(f): 10:07pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=dakeskese post=56467211] l'amour a ses raisons chere amie...
avec les yeux tous ouverts, on fait de bon choix.[/quote

Ça c'est vrai
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by larrypourl(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2017
Nawa ooo end time really drawing near.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by vaca1: 10:17pm On May 12, 2017
emeijeh:
God! What did i just read?

jeez this is damn too funny. ROTFLOL
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Missmossy(f): 10:21pm On May 12, 2017
Lol the comments though grin grin i guess its a joke.
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by obataokenwa(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2017
“It looks like she doesn’t have her bath. The texture of her skin is like the walls of an ancient building that needs renovation. Her face is so…Oh my God. Where did Kwabena get this one too from? In fact, when I shook her hand, I thought I was holding an engine block. I knowshe will defend herself by saying she has inner beauty but you see, I am not an X-ray machine” he said.

Abuse of the century
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by obataokenwa(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2017
“It looks like she doesn’t have her bath. The texture of her skin is like the walls of an ancient building that needs renovation. Her face is so…Oh my God. Where did Kwabena get this one too from? In fact, when I shook her hand, I thought I was holding an engine block. I knowshe will defend herself by saying she has inner beauty but you see, I am not an X-ray machine” he said.

Abuse of the century

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by enemyofprogress: 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
Ajepako is that you? tongue
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by talk2alabama: 10:48pm On May 12, 2017
He said..

She will say she has inner beauty but I am not an x ray machine...

The father is a savagr
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by goingape1: 10:49pm On May 12, 2017
bumi10:
A 48- year old man has collapsed collapsed in his home after his son introduced his girlfriend to him for the first time.

According to the son, Kwabena Kumah, his Ghanaian father is just overreacting.
“I don’t know what happened. He looked shocked when I showed my girlfriend to him. To me, she is the most beautiful person in the world. I don’t care what people say but I am going to marry her.

I think my dad is just overreacting.” he said.
Kojo Kumah, the father, while receiving treatment at Korlebu Teaching Hospital said “I know my son is not blind. I know my son is well educated and smart. I have given him everything he needs in order for him to get a good life. I don’t know why he wants to disappoint me.” he said

According to him, Hannah, his son’s girlfriend is “ugly and smelly”.

“It looks like she doesn’t have her bath. The texture of her skin is like the walls of an ancient building that needs renovation. Her face is so…

Oh my God. Where did Kwabena get this one too from? In fact, when I shook her hand, I thought I was holding an engine block. I know she will defend herself by saying she has inner beauty but you see, I am not an X-ray machine” he said.

A very sorrowful looking Hannah after the happening said she was not going to give up until she gets liked by her boyfriend’s family.

“I have been through many beauty therapies and I think that this is the best I can be with regard to my outward beauty. One thing my in-law doesn’t know is that, beauty is from within. I am very beautiful inside. I have a beautiful heart. I will not rest until he likes me.” She said

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/father-collapses-as-son-introduced-his.html?m=1

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Siscooh: 11:08pm On May 12, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hahaha

L'Amour est aveugle

Oui c'est vraiment aveugle!
Comment ça va?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.