Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him (76116 Views)

Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by shinarlaura(f): 11:16pm On May 12, 2017
Siscooh:

Oui c'est vraiment aveugle!
Comment ça va?

Ça va et toi?
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by nkemjacob2(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2017
love does not matter
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Sodijan(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2017
Father should leav dem, na his son wanna marry ugly wife
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by sorry1(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2017
Lol...the gal maybe yorub...sha. I no call any tribe ohcheesy
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Nobody: 12:10am On May 13, 2017
Agyeii grin oh but the poppy for let dem be wai.
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Youdondeymad: 12:12am On May 13, 2017
sorry1:
Lol...the gal maybe yorub...sha. I no call any tribe ohcheesy
Your skull is empty,I pity the brain inside your skull,get the f*ck outta thread you stupid stinking r*tarded schmuck.This guy below get sense pass you.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Rapahel1116: 12:12am On May 13, 2017
U dn kill me oh!!!!!!!lwkmd...
GeneralOjukwu:
I once had a blind date with a girl i met on 2go.

I hid behind some trees and called her number.

One bleached, not-clean, not-pretty girl picked the phone.....

This is what i did...... shocked

Broke Usain Bolt's record in 100M

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Queenjacob(f): 12:45am On May 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by AleeDee(m): 1:31am On May 13, 2017
If this is really her pix den I doin solidarity for d dad

*faints too*

Somebdy pls call 911 b4 i completely pass out
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by AleeDee(m): 1:37am On May 13, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ça va et toi?

Una jst dey use google translator dey decieve us abi?

God is washin una ooo
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by judgedredd22(m): 5:19am On May 13, 2017
Queenbeee:
grin She must be really fugly for a man to faint after meeting her

forget ghana people.. i want to do it with a law student! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by wiringdpt(m): 5:25am On May 13, 2017
fake
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Carter4luv(m): 6:07am On May 13, 2017
Hahaha. Dat man na clown.
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Cindy08: 6:33am On May 13, 2017
grin grin ;DD lol
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by shinarlaura(f): 6:36am On May 13, 2017
AleeDee:

Una jst dey use google translator dey decieve us abi?

God is washin una ooo

Hahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by enimooko: 6:46am On May 13, 2017
For deliverance from the spirit of ugliness, come to The Redeemed Mountain Deeper Life Catholic Synagogue of Anglican Baptist Jehovah's Witnesses Evangelical Mission Church.
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Nobody: 7:56am On May 13, 2017
author=goingape1 post=56468894]

I actually just sang the same song...#Savage

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Tocheagle(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2017
shocked

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by gbadenor(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2017
"In fact, when I shook her hand, I thought I was holding an engine block. I know she will defend herself by saying she has inner beauty but you see, I am not an X-ray machine” he said."
those statements killed me lool
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Hash86(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2017
gbadenor:
"In fact, when I shook her hand, I thought I was holding an engine block. I know she will defend herself by saying she has inner beauty but you see, I am not an X-ray machine” he said."
Hahaha.. Kai this post make me laugh sote my stomach they pain me.. Men!I neva know say WOWO fit nak person out.. Though I know say it might be a lie but..

Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by sunnyajaks: 2:45pm On May 13, 2017
baba don't kill ur self....... :
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by Tellemall: 3:19pm On May 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol

So funny.

X-ray machine part grin
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by GeneralOjukwu: 3:48pm On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hahaha

L'Amour est aveugle
Vraiment. ..L'Amour est aveugle. vous etes tres mignone. Bisou, cherie
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by shinarlaura(f): 3:51pm On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Vraiment. ..L'Amour est aveugle. vous etes tres mignone. Bisou, cherie

Merci smiley
Re: Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him by lloydmuna2(m): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2020
Haha I have died oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.