Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Story - Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) – Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story - Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) – Part 2 (3712 Views)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story - Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) – Part 2 by mykomini(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2017
So I went back to the clinic, and my lazy registrar called me again…“Doc how far, I wanna quickly get somewhere please help me take the medical students on obstructed labour”.It was 11:35am and that was the end of the day for him…..Well, as a very bad doc, I started sampling all the female students before me….All of them looked so innocent and were busy jotting notes as I was dishing out the stuff….But two of them tickled my fancy….One was a very tall lady, with big bôobs and massive hips that can make tools go on vacation….And another shorter lady with over-inflated baloons on her chest…..The hips-dont-lie lady was giving me an i-dont-care attitude, but I no mind, I go still slam am…

Read More - https://mainbazeng..in/2017/05/story-doctor-vs-nurse-vs-patients-18_12.html#more?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6526744462

(1) (Reply)

Stop!don't Have That Sex!i You Have Been Warned! / Lady Gets Astonished Replies After A Reasonable Comment(graphic Photos) / Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.