Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,514 members, 7,747,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 February 2024 at 12:35 PM

Kaduna Youth Clash Over Alleged Demolition Of Green Apple Structure - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kaduna Youth Clash Over Alleged Demolition Of Green Apple Structure (294 Views)

The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) / Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning / Nigerian Air Force Ranks And Salary Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Youth Clash Over Alleged Demolition Of Green Apple Structure by cinoboy: 5:43pm On May 12, 2017
For the timely intervention of police personnel to restore normalcy in a pandemonium and confusion that ensued in Kaduna and it’s environs this morning over an alleged demolition and destruction of Green Apple structure belonging to former Minister of Environment, Mrs. Laurentia Laraba Malam, the State would have been engulfed in yet another violence. click here to read more

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Keep Other Relationships Beside Your Lover? (discussion) / Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail / Etisalat Nigeria: FG, NCC, CBN Wade In To Save Telco From Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.