Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Help Relationship With A Widow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Relationship With A Widow (903 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / Anthonia Aniemene Dead: Widow Falls Sick, Dies, Was Forced To Drink Concoction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Relationship With A Widow by Souqwaqif: 7:14pm On May 12, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,I was travelling one day when,when I met this pretty woman along the way,we exchanged numbers and went our different ways only for me to call her later that same day to tell her I like to relate with her,and she agreed.calls to each other became frequent until I visited her and discovered she was a widow with 3 little kids,I became surprised and ask her how come which she told me her husband died on health grounds.tho this woman had been a very hardworking business woman taking good care of her 3 kids alone.I then out of sympathy supported her financially, but also told her am married but my wife is outside the country and within me,I made up my mind to quit.However she herself would not let go calling my lines and beckoning on me to always come and spend the night with her,once I tried that I became tempted to continue, but I feel I might be taking a risk,house what do I do at this stage,please no insult just a counsel or advice, thanks.
Re: Help Relationship With A Widow by Souqwaqif: 7:17pm On May 12, 2017
Let's I forget she introduced me to two of her sisters one of them her senior and the other her junior,she also told her kids to be calling me daddy which I am not comfortable with,what do I do?
Re: Help Relationship With A Widow by goodmorning40: 7:25pm On May 12, 2017
Marry her
Re: Help Relationship With A Widow by ipobarecriminals: 8:10pm On May 12, 2017
sad May that thing wey killed her husband nor kill U. What is sweet dey kill sometimes,may u not eat strong ponmo wey go hook u for throat. May she not cut ur hair while asleep like samson and begin to act funnytwash her panties,carry basket go market). .To all MAN UNITED family,heartfelt congrats to us.Looking forward to watch Assanal on Thursday nite next year.

1 Like

Re: Help Relationship With A Widow by loshybab(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2017
Souqwaqif:
Let's I forget she introduced me to two of her sisters one of them her senior and the other her junior,she also told her kids to be calling me daddy which I am not comfortable with,what do I do?
This part of the story really cracks my ribscheesy

To the situation, I'm not married but I personally think the young widow is overwhelmed by your care and financial contributions, which you did out of sympathy. I assume the kids also got along well with you during that visit which is why she feels you will make a good foster/step dad to them.

That you're married doesn't even bother her,owing partly to your wife being away.Look man,this is a woman who has missed the warm embrace of a loving man,so you shouldn't be surprised about feelings.

On the other hand,i understand your fears as a married man,but you collecting her contact in the first place raised more questions on your intentions but u were just disappointed by her marital status thereby turning it to sympathy.

Sir! if you really mean to discontinue the affairs but wish to maintain the financial support,you have to cut off all communications with her asap even on social media,under the assumption that yiu already have her account details coz I do not think sitting her down and having a heart-to-heart talk is gonna work here.

NB:Hope she doesn't know your place of abode coz if she does,my bro.......,,,you are in trouble and will take more than giving her a attitude for her to stop visiting.

GOODLUCK!

2 Likes

Re: Help Relationship With A Widow by MYDEBBY(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2017
Thanks a lot Loshybab you made a very wonderful contribution sincerely she has been struggling to come to my house but I always use my job to give her excuses,I will do well to cut off from her as soon as possible. Thanks once again.Let another man carry on and not me.
Re: Help Relationship With A Widow by Souqwaqif: 11:09pm On May 12, 2017
Thanks a lot mydebby just said my mind.
Re: Help Relationship With A Widow by loshybab(m): 1:12am On May 13, 2017
Souqwaqif:
Thanks a lot mydebby just said my mind.
I guess you're the same person bearing the MYDEBBY moniker
Re: Help Relationship With A Widow by loshybab(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2017
MYDEBBY:
Thanks a lot Loshybab you made a very wonderful contribution sincerely she has been struggling to come to my house but I always use my job to give her excuses,I will do well to cut off from her as soon as possible. Thanks once again.Let another man carry on and not me.
you welcome anytym!
Re: Help Relationship With A Widow by Nobody: 1:46am On May 13, 2017
Souqwaqif:

Run now before it's too late!

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!!!!! / How We Are Destroying Our Boys / Watch Who You Employ As House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.