Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m (61400 Views)

Kalu Eke Onwuka: FG Treated Me Unfairly Despite Winning Several Medals / Why Liverpool Will NOT Play In The Club World Cup Despite Winning The Champions / Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by ichommy(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-FNJXBiNgB5U/WRX4oT7FGPI/AAAAAAADPxc/BkgdKpmcse8Hyc-SZkGLnO6dO942UoibQCEw/s1600/iya%2Bkukuru.jpg[/img]
Heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has moved back into his mum's two bedroom flat in north London despite earning £15million from his famous win over Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley.

Joshua is being tipped to become the first billionaire boxer following his memorable victory but he is refusing to get carried away with his wealth and loves nothing more than spending time with his mum Yeta Odusanya.

AJ might well be a multi-million athlete and brand, but he is comfortable living with his mum, who is a social worker.

The spotlight continues to surround Joshua as speculation continues over his next opponent and if a rematch will Klitschko will take place later this year.

The 27-year-old certainly looked relaxed as he boarded his state of the art transport from his ex-council flat and was accompanied by security.

Joshua is determined to settle back into normal life and is keen to get away from the spotlight despite the cameras following his every move.

The heavyweight champ has always made clear the importance of his family and banned his mum from attending the recent heavyweight showdown at Wembley.

Yeta has not been to see her son in action since the London 2012 Olympics as Joshua says she would put him off as they are so close.

Yeta, speaking back in April, said: “We’re very close, we always have been from day one, he’s my only son,” said Joshua’s mum.

“We live together and he’s always looking out for me. I still can’t watch his fights, I get really nervous and I do worry about him.”

Mirror Sport have contacted Anthony Joshua's representatives for comment.

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/anthony-joshua-moves-back-mums-10407493.amp

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by rexericx(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2017
Hm

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Epositive(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2017
You are now a man not a boy cheesy

36 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by chizobam7(f): 7:36pm On May 12, 2017
When this makes front page abeg holla me.. Space booked..

Its good he loves his mum..but guy living with her.. I no talk anything

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by coolcharm(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2017
I think its best he leaves go live his own life. There are a thousand and one ways to still keep showing love to his mom.

How u go dey beat people up an down still dey run enter mama house? Mbanu!

217 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 12, 2017
Some people for don start record label same day, drop album titled "Based on TKO" com arrange twins give "tiri" babymamas tey tey tey...

grin grin grin grin

The bros wants to allow the money cool for fridge, pay him taxes and probably get a financial advisor whilst saving cost on accommodation.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Partnerbiz(f): 8:03pm On May 12, 2017
Good son.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by kelvine(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2017
Some babes go don de apply as baby mama.

61 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 12, 2017
Pikin wah get sense

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by decatalyst(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2017
Never underestimate the role her mom played in his success...he still needs more.

It may also be a ploy to reduce the number of slay queens wey want his cassava grin

Guy don tire of supplying condensed milk grin grin

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Sunnycliff(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2017
I don't no what to call this. Is this stinginess or economics??

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by seunlayi(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2017
Our Nigeria politivcians surely have something to learn from Anthony.

Tony, come and give them some seminars

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by jeftalene(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2017
Talking about houses;

There is a place where you find latest prices of all building materials in Nigeria, get excellent professional advice on your building project and meet a professional contractor who handles projects at budget-friendly rates anywhere in Nigeria. www.engineerosaz..com or Call/Whatsapp 08167394799

Thanks and success all the way!
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by pocohantas(f): 9:47pm On May 12, 2017
Handsome young man. If na some guys,they'll carry all the babes in hood and enter Quilox. He still needs to move out though.

If this guy insults some Nairaland guys, I am sure they would never hit him.
They'll walk away... cheesy They'll remember the bible verse that implores we should be slow to act, but if na woman...they'll turn John Cena.

Even if im insult their ancestors and drag their blokos, they will tell him...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5304466_5299877vllkyt1qga3p7c3bioa4281126jpegd3e8452956cfe6fd95950a99df7dc253_jpeg_jpeg4b5c56e35f4bdc3794c7a218fe758040
Moral lesson: Every one can always walk away from a fight, but it feels good to flex muscle for who you pass. grin

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by LOGDAN(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 12, 2017
Who has Tecno L8 screen for sale check my signature for my number
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by jelil01: 9:47pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:
If this guy insults some Nairaland guys, I am sure they won't hit him.
They'll walk away... grin
have u seen me b4. Common stop underrating us here.... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by paradigmshift(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2017
Na wetin him like...nice one Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by emeijeh(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2017
Yes, we know why

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by sunshineV(f): 9:47pm On May 12, 2017
Slay mamas already collecting baby mama form like say na UTME

grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by NLProblemChild(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2017
hey.. picture of him moving back or i Ban the op and the mod.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by nattyjay(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2017
Good for him
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by dhardline(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2017
Wawuuuu. Nothing sweeter than mothers love. Any girl he brings home and the girl gets the mum to like her.... Just forgerrit cause he'll surely marry her.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Opeedo(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2017
Humble Oodua man

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by mayorjosh(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2017
kelvine:
Some babes go don de apply as baby mama.
Dead grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by ekensi01: 9:48pm On May 12, 2017
For me this is someone with vission, while not want and see his goal than take it for stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Goldenheart(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2017
cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by obembet(f): 9:48pm On May 12, 2017
H
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by ikorodureporta: 9:48pm On May 12, 2017
I jst hear say 'oro' go dey ikorodu garage tomorrow. Dis people no dey tire......cos me don tire-o!
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by whitebeard(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2017
NCAN..pls take note...especially the eastern branch

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by oladipo322(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2017
that's by the way

sai CHELSEA...........

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by AfroSamurai: 9:49pm On May 12, 2017
There's no place like home!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.