Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (86873 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by xolocious(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hmmmmmm... I'm speechless coz we've long waited for this... Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by itsandi(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nice one. Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2017
Thank God weldone boss

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by YungTemy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Smart stayed in my room that night, I was confused and scared because I have seen too much.
I kept praying deep down in my mind that those who were after Smart didn't trace him to my hostel.
"what would become of me, if they realize that Smart was taking refuge in my house? " I thought hard.
Well, of course, Smart was my friend, I just couldn't leave him to his fate. Anyone could be in his shoes. I could be in his shoes.
"I be warn you about venturing in to all these school politics shittt. You no wan dey hear" I said.
"Temy, politics been always dey my mind. Man gast make money... You know how e dey be now" he replied.
"but you don go step on toes... Abi, other things still involve?" I asked with curiosity in my voice.
"Temy... You no go understand. See ehn... I dey H o, enter kitchen go cook"
"na eba dey o. I cooked one rugged soup like that... " I giggled.
"arrange am like that" Smart said.
I entered into the kitchen, and prepared garri in a big bowl. The eba was big enough to feed about 6 to 7 men, but I knew what Smart was capable of so I just had to keep it hundred (100).
I can still recall when we had a long kush section in Mayson house. During that period, Mayson mum brought him some food stuffs to take him through the semester.
Inside the huge sack were food stuffs such as provisions, rice ,beans,yam, garri and several wraps of foofoo inclusive, probably about 30, she also made ogbono soup.
"mumsy love you o" Thompson said, as he puffed out a huge smoke out of his mouth.
"oboy! Mumsy just organise this package for us, mumsy too love us o" I said
"you... You say?" Mayson shocked, smoke escaped through his nose "which one be US again"
"no be lie o... See fufu everywhere. Today don good I swear. After this session everywhere go burst" Smart said with a huge smile on his face.
"this foodstuffs na till end of the month o. No reason am at all... No even go there. See this guy, hustle never pay o. Na this wan we dey use follow up" Mayson said defensively.
But he was so wrong... So so wrong. The four of us were high on kush, we knew the consequences, we just couldn't avoid it. The ogbono soup was served eventually in a huge bowl. The soup was indeed rich.
"Mumsy finish work o, see how she pack meat full this soup" I said,
"where the foofoo" Smart inquired. I was sure he had his eyes locked on the fufu all along.
The foofoo was served in a bowl by Smart, 15 huge wraps of fufu were brought forward, to appease the Four men. We looked at it and we smiled.
Within a twinkle of eye, the mountain of foofoo had been levelled down to nothing. I laid with my belly on the bed, I was satisfied indeed or lemme put it this way, I was satisfactoricallified. The fufu went to the right direction.
Thompson and Mayson were both filled up even though their stomachs were bottomless pit, they laid on the bed like snakes who had just swallowed an humongous meal, but.... But Smart wasn't satisfied. He kept licking the bowl of soup.
"Mayson, that foofoo still remain?" He asked,
"you still dey H?" we both asked at the same time.
"no be small things o" Smart said, "I dey H o..."
At the end, Smart was able to consume 5 extra Fufu like it was nothing. Ever since then, I regarded him as the fufu king. The almighty Smart, the Fufu Smart.
Anyways back to the main issue, I brought the huge eba and the warmed soup to the table for us to do justice to.
"Temy, your head dey there" Smart said with a smile.
"I know say, you go smile. Yeye boy" I said.
We were doing justice to the food, when we heard a loud knock on my door.
My heart skipped thrice. I had just inserted a huge ball of eba through my throat, so I shocked.
"shhh... Quiet" Smart beckoned to me.
"Could it be those guys who were after Smart .. Who could that be exactly" I thought as I drank the water beside me to prevent me from shocking.

PS: Sowi for the slow response fam, Exam don reach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by SNOWBOI360(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
kontinue man,i'm with u
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Nifeola: 5:01am On Oct 05, 2017
OK ooo, best of Luck
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by collinometricx: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2017
yungtemy
ur graduation day

wen e b
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by xolocious(m): 1:55am On Oct 08, 2017
YungTemy:
Smart stayed in my room that night, I was confused and scared because I have seen too much.
I kept praying deep down in my mind that those who were after Smart didn't trace him to my hostel.
"what would become of me, if they realize that Smart was taking refuge in my house? " I thought hard.
Well, of course, Smart was my friend, I just couldn't leave him to his fate. Anyone could be in his shoes. I could be in his shoes.
"I be warn you about venturing in to all these school politics shittt. You no wan dey hear" I said.
"Temy, politics been always dey my mind. Man gast make money... You know how e dey be now" he replied.
"but you don go step on toes... Abi, other things still involve?" I asked with curiosity in my voice.
"Temy... You no go understand. See ehn... I dey H o, enter kitchen go cook"
"na eba dey o. I cooked one rugged soup like that... " I giggled.
"arrange am like that" Smart said.
I entered into the kitchen, and prepared garri in a big bowl. The eba was big enough to feed about 6 to 7 men, but I knew what Smart was capable of so I just had to keep it hundred (100).
I can still recall when we had a long kush section in Mayson house. During that period, Mayson mum brought him some food stuffs to take him through the semester.
Inside the huge sack were food stuffs such as provisions, rice ,beans,yam, garri and several wraps of foofoo inclusive, probably about 30, she also made ogbono soup.
"mumsy love you o" Thompson said, as he puffed out a huge smoke out of his mouth.
"oboy! Mumsy just organise this package for us, mumsy too love us o" I said
"you... You say?" Mayson shocked, smoke escaped through his nose "which one be US again"
"no be lie o... See fufu everywhere. Today don good I swear. After this session everywhere go burst" Smart said with a huge smile on his face.
"this foodstuffs na till end of the month o. No reason am at all... No even go there. See this guy, hustle never pay o. Na this wan we dey use follow up" Mayson said defensively.
But he was so wrong... So so wrong. The four of us were high on kush, we knew the consequences, we just couldn't avoid it. The ogbono soup was served eventually in a huge bowl. The soup was indeed rich.
"Mumsy finish work o, see how she pack meat full this soup" I said,
"where the foofoo" Smart inquired. I was sure he had his eyes locked on the fufu all along.
The foofoo was served in a bowl by Smart, 15 huge wraps of fufu were brought forward, to appease the Four men. We looked at it and we smiled.
Within a twinkle of eye, the mountain of foofoo had been levelled down to nothing. I laid with my belly on the bed, I was satisfied indeed or lemme put it this way, I was satisfactoricallified. The fufu went to the right direction.
Thompson and Mayson were both filled up even though their stomachs were bottomless pit, they laid on the bed like snakes who had just swallowed an humongous meal, but.... But Smart wasn't satisfied. He kept licking the bowl of soup.
"Mayson, that foofoo still remain?" He asked,
"you still dey H?" we both asked at the same time.
"no be small things o" Smart said, "I dey H o..."
At the end, Smart was able to consume 5 extra Fufu like it was nothing. Ever since then, I regarded him as the fufu king. The almighty Smart, the Fufu Smart.
Anyways back to the main issue, I brought the huge eba and the warmed soup to the table for us to do justice to.
"Temy, your head dey there" Smart said with a smile.
"I know say, you go smile. Yeye boy" I said.
We were doing justice to the food, when we heard a loud knock on my door.
My heart skipped thrice. I had just inserted a huge ball of eba through my throat, so I shocked.
"shhh... Quiet" Smart beckoned to me.
"Could it be those guys who were after Smart .. Who could that be exactly" I thought as I drank the water beside me to prevent me from shocking.

PS: Sowi for the slow response fam, Exam don reach.

It has never been a dull moment. I'm still basking on the euphoria of this great article. kudos bro and more ofigbon for ur head.
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
The multi-talented/funny writer, can't stop reading
But comma do and update this story
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by itsandi(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Update! cheesy cheesy cheesy Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by jellybabee(f): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Kudos!!!
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by oluwadamilare25(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2017
U get mouth pass basket mouth... Ride on bro bt asap tinz... Oti ye e �
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by xolocious(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
@YungTemy, where are thou
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by honreal(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
[b][/b] yung temi wtsup na...shey u no ur d best writer i no on nairaland...following madly...more updates

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by ucee64(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Bros abeg update
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by romade: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Aauite in d building# nice write up brov! AAU no be beans jere#
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
YungTemy:
Here's a continuation of ''My Life On Campus'' by yours sincerely ME.

It's been a while though grin.

Well, after much deliberation and suggestions of a proper title for this ''new forum'', we came up with a preferable title called ''Chronicles of Temy''.
Well, Lemme do the honor of calling up on those who agitated for the continuation of this write up.
Lol Xolocious where you dey?
Hadampson and kaybeeeee (thanks for the title, you too gabski)
HenryDerek
yungeez
ChisomDgreatest
jowaxy
AlamienDagash
heebuhkun
IAmXcessiz
Damibiz
dlawsamesq
chiefoluigwe
uminem02
Davidhero
emarkson
brunxy
kazytoti
annayawchee
hardeygbolar
sbashir10
Levy03
Orlandihno
beautiful yewandequeen

I hope y'all will enjoy every piece of this and with you guys collaboration, I'm sure this will be as interesting as the first.

PS I could only mention a few. Abeg no vex o
I was in Za oza room when I was not mentioned

do not be trouble u r forgiven....takes a sit. ..baby panya gimme a minute. ..

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by YungTemy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
I looked up towards the direction of my wall clock, it was just past 10. "Who could be knocking at my door at this time of the night" I wondered while looking at Smart like he possibly had an idea.
"shhh.. Quiet Temy... No open" Smart said as he grabbed my hand tightly to prevent me from moving towards the direction of the door. "time don go" He continued. "you no dey see time"
"E fit be my neighbor" I whispered.
"Noo.. No open" he pressured.
I could see fear in my friends eyes. This was so not the Smart I used to know. Smart was fearless to me, a crazy brave nigg* but this time around he was helplessly scared.
The knock on the door grew a bit louder and louder then it went down for a few second. It was like the person behind the door had disappeared.
"E be like say... The person don comot" Smart whispered, with a huge sign of relieve. He let go of my hand.
I nodded, still a bit unconscious. My heart had left me completely. I touched my chest to feel my heart beat but I felt nothing... Absolutely nothing.
"Temy!!!" The voice resounded yet again.
It was a very familiar voice... The voice of my junior brother TY. I ran to the door.
"see this guy... " Smart said, looking all tensed up. "Temy wetin you dey do?"
"na my bro be that o". I said... "you want make I leave am out side?"
I opened the door for my brother to come in. He looked tired and hungry too. I bolted the door behind him as he walked towards the kitchen.
"bros I hailo" he greeted us.
"wetin xup.. I thought you were staying with your babe tonight... And na God save you o, we for kpolo you anyhow, if no be say you quick mention my name" I lied.
Of course I had no power of my own, I was no superman but that feeling of... "yeh! That's my bro" made me say things I couldn't possibly do.
"me and Kim get issues,I don tire for that babe, I swear down... Wetin dey house?" He inquired.
"na egusi soup... Go make eba" I said.
"I go still chop o" Smart said. "make the eba plenty".
The day passed away... Thankfully nothing happened. Smart left my house the next day, promising me never to venture into school politics again.
Things intensified in Ambrose Alli University weeks after the SUG election and results were announced in public. Departments and Faculties began to rivaled one another, no one wanted to accept defeat, each parties claimed victorious over the other and this became a huge problem in school.
I was sitting at the back sit struggling to hear the voice of my lecturer, when a group of men in black stormed into the lecture hall.
"sir... you have to stop this lecture right now" one of the men said.
The whole class burst into a roar of excitement, agony and fear of the unknown. Whispers could be heard from every direction... Within seconds the class had turned into a market place.
"wetin dey happen" Mayson whispered to me while looking around to solve the puzzle.
"na SUG matters o... Boys dey vex no be small.. Them say Ojoro dey this matter" I tried to explain. "me dey run go house before stray bullet hit me o".
The entire school turned upside down that day. Tyres were rolled on the road and ignited with fire. Some students were shot, teargas were thrown into the crowd of protesting students, the school gate was on a lock down and school activities were left on hold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by YungTemy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Phinity318:

I was in Za oza room when I was not mentioned

do not be trouble u r forgiven....takes a sit. ..baby panya gimme a minute. ..
Sowi for not mentioning you.. Next time

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Erianu: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by YungTemy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Erianu:
shocked an update at last
I am done with school... I have got time to update now... So sorry for the loooooooooong delay.
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Erianu: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
YungTemy:

I am done with school... I have got time to update now... So sorry for the loooooooooong delay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by collinometricx: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
yungtemy u loose guard mhi 4 ur graduation,.. u come stILL dis tory u nor mention mhi... haBA
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by philpwresh(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
YungTemy:

cry
YungTemy:

it is not fair oo
we have been waiting since october for this update.
Well thanks for the update
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by YungTemy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
"Make this school close permanently sef... Me don tire for this school, I swear. Me wan go house go rest, I never chop better food since" Thompson said as he took a long drag of smoke into his mouth, he puffed it out into the air and repeatedly did the same thing yet again.
We were 3 in number... Myself, Thompson and Mayson. We relaxed at the backyard listening to music � , burning Kush and operating our phones.
Well of course school was still in session but the recent clash between the supposed members of the students government had brought the school academic calendar to a halt. Yeh! We liked it, at least we could rest for a couple of days before academic activities would resume fully.
"mehn no be small things o... Asin, your house no far na... No be Benin ... Benin wey dey backyard here. Me wey dey Lag' wetin you wan con talk about my own case" I said, shaking my head to the rhythm of the song emanating from the beat.
"see Thompson o... You na exhaust?... See as you dey drag am like say na breast you dey suck. My guy pass me that shii." Mayson said with a frown on his face, his eyes were like that of Jackie Chan though.
"hehe.. No matter the highness you no fit be like the most high... Only Jah is the most high" I asserted with a smile on my face.
It was about 7pm already and we were crazily high as the birds in the sky. We had been on a Kush section back to back since 5pm and we were hungry as hell.
"Temy wetin dey house?" Mayson inquired at last.
"bro... Nothing o. Na only Garri dey" I replied with a frown.
"Oboy!" Mayson said, shaking his head in despair
The 'Mama No Shaken" kush we had inhaled and exhaled had exposed our belly to the wrath of hunger and there we were thinking of the next step to take to fill our empty cloudy bellies.
"Temy were your babe" Mayson finally asked after a long pause.
I shrugged a bit.
"yeh... No be lie how far that your babe... Juliet?" Thompson said with a smile, as if he had found the right answers to solving our problems.
"we no dey again... We don separate" I said.
"why... Temy why, na she suppose help us cook now" Thompson inquired with fake tears almost dropping from his eyes.
"forget... Na long story. I get 5 hundred naira, make we buy something chop now" I suggested.
"so you get 5h since abi... Temy you dey F up o, see your big head" Mayson said brushing my hair with his hand.
"leave me jor, so wetin we go buy now?" I asked looking at the hungry young men faces.
"make we buy moi moi" Thompson suggested. "that Mama Joan moi moi dey go well, we go follow am up with garri, everywhere go burst"
"No no no no... "Mayson stuttered repeatedly.
"wetin happen... E no go well?" I asked
"That's mama Joan Moi moi no dey go well... I swear" Mayson said.
"you sure say you don try am?" Thompson asked. I could see his smile was turning into a frown.
"E no just go well" Mayson said.
The both parties contemplated and deliberated what to buy, without anyone jumping into a reasonable conclusion.
"could it be the influence of mama-no-shaken Kush doing the talking right now" I tot. Well I was high myself, so who was I to judge... In fact, my personal opinion brought negative response from both Mayson and Thompson.
"let's buy groundnut, milk and sugar" I tried suggesting.
The both parties looked at me like I was talking absolute rubbish, they didn't bother to reply me, they just kept expressing their own personal opinion.
"so... As you were saying" Mayson continued.
"moi moi go too go well"...
The argument continued, until it finally came to an end, with the conclusion that Akara should be bought instead of moi moi. Thompson took the money from me and disappeared into thin air, in no time he was back with a black nylon. We opened it only to perceive the smell of an 'almost' spoilt moi and egg.
"you go buy moi moi abi" Mayson inquired with a frown on his face.
"you go like am I swear down" Thompson said with a broad smile.
To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by YungTemy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
collinometricx:
yungtemy u loose guard mhi 4 ur graduation,..
u come stILL dis tory u nor mention mhi...
haBA
Bro... No reason am like that. Okay... Send me your number
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by YungTemy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
philpwresh:
cry

it is not fair oo
we have been waiting since october for this update.
Well thanks for the update
Mehn... Bro no vex o. Too many activities. I go try make changes. Abeg
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by collinometricx: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
YungTemy :

Bro... No reason am like that. Okay... Send me your number

I don pm u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by baski92(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2017
YungTemy:
saraphina is a lady grin
put me join for this story abeg as baski

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by HazardMan(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2017
I Don Finally Reach Here. Hope They Wont Be Traffic Sha

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by xolocious(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nice one bro and thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by romade: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gboyo 4u! Nice write up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Crony / On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.