Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams (32409 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Seeks Divorce Over Inability To Satisfy Wife With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by ijustdey: 8:33pm On May 12, 2017
Adeniyi Olugbemi, Sokoto

A housewife, Rukayya Hamza, of Alkammawa area in the Sokoto North Local Government Area has dragged her husband, Ghazali Garba, before the city lower sharia court in Sokoto, seeking to divorce him for not slaughtering rams to mark their children’s naming ceremonies.

Rukayya told the court, presided over by Faruk Ibrahim, that the husband only gave names to the children, Idris and Khadija, three years and five months respectively, without slaughtering rams.

She also complained that Ghazali Garba was not feeding her, and most times, beat her, urging the court to dissolve their marriage.

The husband admitted not slaughtering rams during the naming, but denied other allegations his wife levelled against him.

He told the court that he neither starved her wife of food nor maltreated her.

Garba said, “ I did not slaughter rams on the children's naming because I was insolvent whenever she was delivered of the children. So, I gave names to the children like that.”

Adjourning the case till May 23, 2017, the judge urged the wife to present witnesses to testify against the husband as she claimed.

http://punchng.com/woman-seeks-divorce-over-naming-ceremonies-without-rams/

2 Shares

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by HungerBAD: 8:33pm On May 12, 2017
Lol.

I no understand. She wan name the pikin ram?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by pbethel: 8:41pm On May 12, 2017
Drama. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by sunshineV(f): 8:56pm On May 12, 2017
Only in Yoruba land

5 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by Homeboiy: 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
She is right

common Ram they cant buy to celebrate joy but if na sorrow say person die, u go see them buy cow to burry him

meanwhile galaxy s3 white for sale

pm for more info

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2017
Foolish woman who think that a naming ceremony (inviting strangers to free food) is more important than feeding your damn kids. If the man had no money then NO naming ceremony, case closed!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by Nobody: 2:10am On May 13, 2017
He should turn her into ram already. I believe there is more to it, except her mental RAM is really low.

Rukayya told the court, presided over by Faruk Ibrahim, that the husband only gave names to the children, Idris and Khadija, three years and five months respectively, without slaughtering rams.

She also complained that Ghazali Garba was not feeding her, and most times, beat her, urging the court to dissolve their marriage.
Which is her problem? non-purchase of ram or the alleged physical abuse? Maybe the non-purchase of the ram was the straw that broke the camels' back. She couldn't take it anymore, he will beat and starve her _still won't buy ram! angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by LeeMason(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2017
Women wahala
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by eezeribe(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2017
OK
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by Alisegun(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2017
which kind mumu woman be this. cause of Ram ..... Hot Paris Jackson Nude Photo leaked online - Must See Photo

3 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by Nobody: 10:03am On May 13, 2017
Hit the like button if you don't give a fvck

Who has Tecno L8 screen for sale abeg

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by xynerise: 10:03am On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
Only in Yoruba land
Ode, read before commenting

34 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by Okoyiboz3: 10:03am On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
Only in Yoruba land
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by ikp120(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2017
Fish brain!

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by Bondesniger(m): 10:04am On May 13, 2017
hahahahahaha shocked
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by press005: 10:05am On May 13, 2017
...many women suffer in d hands of men all in d name of marriage nd vice versa....well, marriage no be by force, i he maltreats u nd u can't bear it anylonger, pack ur load and find ur way b4 u die for ntin.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by Agbafs2005(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2017
I guess na cow and lion dem kill for their wedding ceremony.... Rubbish!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by Agbafs2005(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2017
sad
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by GeneralOjukwu: 10:07am On May 13, 2017
ALL my ex GFs dumped me for being too loving & caring....

One dumped me for tasting like chocolate angry

This is me.... #beckford

2 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by superior1: 10:07am On May 13, 2017
She also complained of domestic violence

4 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by shumuel(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2017
Sigh... grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by qualityovenbake(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2017
Misplaced priorities
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by TheWiX(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by obembet(f): 10:08am On May 13, 2017
What?

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by sukkot: 10:09am On May 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by theway83: 10:09am On May 13, 2017
seasons films
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by veacea: 10:09am On May 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by Boyooosa(m): 10:09am On May 13, 2017
IF YOU CHECK THIS OUT VERY WELL, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THE RAM IS NOT THE ISSUE, THE WOMAN IS JUST SATURATED WITH THE WHOLE MARRIAGE SETTING, SHE NEEDS A FRESH AIR AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN GIVE HER THAT HAS GONE TO RELEGATION. HE IS PLAYING HOME LEAGUE IN BAYELSA! THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN CAP grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams by alizma: 10:09am On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
Only in Yoruba land
I hope the brain is still in the right position it's supposed to be?
sokoto is in the west abi? like say your brain don shift +270° or -90°

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.