Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Get Your Front End Website Design Free Of Charge From Now Till August - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Get Your Front End Website Design Free Of Charge From Now Till August (1153 Views)

I'll Analyse Ur Data And Build Machine Learning Models 4 U Free Of Charge / Become A Front-end Web Designer With Nairaland 100days Of Code / I Will Teach You Web Design Free Of Charge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Front End Website Design Free Of Charge From Now Till August by greatfa2013(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2017
I will design you a professional and interactive website with html, css, bootstrap, javascript and jquery free of charge, oh yes your eyes is not deceiving and it is not a typo error. I will design your site free of charge.

But this offer only last till August, so make us of the opportunity now why it is still available and get your presence online.

Gmail contact: ighodaromfamous at gmail dot com.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Front End Website Design Free Of Charge From Now Till August by donsheddy1(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2017
greatfa2013:
I will design you a professional and interactive website with html, css, bootstrap, javascript and jquery free of charge, oh yes your eyes is not deceiving and it is not a typo error. I will design your site free of charge.

But this offer only last till August, so make us of the opportunity now why it is still available and get your presence online.
Design mine sir. Contact 0803 197 5415 *Whatsapp Preferrably* or Email info@bevilon.com
Re: Get Your Front End Website Design Free Of Charge From Now Till August by Olyboy16(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2017
please contact me 090 ,6686 ,2017 . call/flash or text only.
Re: Get Your Front End Website Design Free Of Charge From Now Till August by greatfa2013(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2017
Olyboy16:
please contact me 090 ,6686 ,2017 . call/flash or text only.
You can write me and give me your details of what you want and check for my contact above
Re: Get Your Front End Website Design Free Of Charge From Now Till August by Olyboy16(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2017
greatfa2013:

You can write me and give me your details of what you want and check for my contact above
aiit,

(1) (Reply)

My Observations / Software Developer Intern / Help! Help! Help! My Sister's Facebook Account Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.