Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Iphone Locked On Activation Screen After Upgrade, Help!!. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Locked On Activation Screen After Upgrade, Help!!. (446 Views)

9mobile Unveils Esim, Offers 7GB Free Data On Activation / Unlock Iphone Locked To All U.K Networks. / Get Mtn 200mb For N50 Valid For 14days - Multiple Time Activation Upto 2gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Locked On Activation Screen After Upgrade, Help!!. by cinclefpascal: 8:06am On May 13, 2017
After upgrading and restoring my iPhone 6+ to iOS 10.3.1, my iPhone is now stuck on icloud activation screen. please I need help in removing it. Don't have the original owners/id, it was sent abroad. Please if there is a way to remove it please help. If there is any recommended site that can help me remove or get the original Owner's id. If there is a way to get the original owners id to contact him/her, please help out. Thank you.
Re: Iphone Locked On Activation Screen After Upgrade, Help!!. by stevolinkon40: 8:08am On May 13, 2017
If it was sent from abroad. Contact the seller or the person that sent it.
To remove that activation lock will cost you over 70,000
Get the previ I us owner to give you the details or the phone is as good as scrap

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Locked On Activation Screen After Upgrade, Help!!. by Mafia4life(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2017
Casted.... Budget between $100 to $210 to unlock it. Price depends on the country the phone is sold

(1) (Reply)

Best Phone For A Classic Babe / BROWSER: How To Use Desktop/computer Version On Your Android / Help Needed Shopping From Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.