Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:23 AM

Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil (747 Views)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by vague: 10:39am On May 13, 2017
I have always known Naija men to be wicked but today I notice just how evil they are! Haaaa, imagine my friend from Southern Africa got married this morning and I almost fainted when I saw the Lobola list (bride price) Everything added up to US$18,000 but the man negotiated down to US$14,000 which the family agreed to. I thought it was very stingy of him to do such but at least he paid something. There is a part the bride picks money for her sisters and bridesmaids and she picked up $100 each for 10people. I guess I will just use it for my nails tomorrow.

Imagine after this she will not have to pound yam or learn how to make egusi or igbono soup! Her chef will cook for her and her maid will use washing machine for her clothes while she is out doing real wifey duties, travelling the world and chopping her husband's money!

Anyway this is what really pained me sha! Imagine when one Negroian....Nigeriana...boy or whatever they call themselves is making noise above and beyond about paying ordinary N400,000 as bride price, while there are real men out there paying USD cash once off payment in this 2017 we are living in today! That same wicked Nigerian man that is crying over common N400,000 will shamefully paying N50,000 as bride price he will not even come with a dishwasher and washing machine sef! They are only clever when it comes to throwing dirty underwear for you to handwash! He will even have the audacity of getting ghana must go bag instead of a laundry basket! Mtchewwww!

I blame all these wicked, lazy Nigerian men who do not want to work hard for their wives like other men do! Ladies this is a warning o! Open your eyes and see! You will pound yam at 2am for 2goats bride price! If your aunties, sisters and cousins fell for it in this new millenium, don't fall into the same trap blindly! That should not be your portion! You have been warned!
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by Nobody: 10:43am On May 13, 2017
nâ ur life them(men) come ni? dem force you marry? grin

why you come dey lament
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by professorfal: 10:46am On May 13, 2017
meanwhile, taking my morning walk..........

Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by alex81(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2017
Don't go an look for work, be here looking for Nigerian man dat will kill himself cos he wants to marry.

its called marriage not slave trade.

Lazy woman.
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by SirMichael1: 10:51am On May 13, 2017
Please who are you undecided
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by vague: 10:52am On May 13, 2017
alex81:

Don't go an look for work, be here looking for Nigerian man dat will kill himself cos he wants to marry.

its called marriage not slave trade.

Lazy woman.
if its not slave trade then why should your wife be pounding yam and handwashing your dirty smelly clothes?! Biko, park well! undecided
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by vague: 10:55am On May 13, 2017
professorfal:
meanwhile, taking my morning walk..........
so you had the time to photoshop a Nigerian man into oyinbo but you do not have the time to make money for your future wife to spend? uncle respect yourself please!
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by alex81(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2017
vague:
if its not slave trade then why should your wife be pounding yam and handwashing your dirty smelly clothes?! Biko, park well! undecided

if u don't do house chores, then what is ur use in the house?
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by professorfal: 10:58am On May 13, 2017
vague:

disoriented chick, its 2017 we have washing machines, dry cleaners or maids who handle dirty laundry.

pounding yam? naah there is grain yam you stir on fire, good restaurants and maids,besides pounded yam isnt an everyday food. you make it occasionally.
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by Nobody: 11:11am On May 13, 2017
Lol, I know 4 ladies married to Nigerian men. 3 are my homegirls & one is a neighbour. I'm not that close with the 3 girls from my town but we still talk every now & then. However, from what I've gathered, all 4 didn't throw an elaborate wedding. They simply did the lobola negotiations as required by culture & then went on to court to officiate the marriage. One is currently on honeymoon in Mozambique. The three seem happily married but I can't say for sure because again, we're not THAT close. One of them have been to Nigeria to meet her in-laws & the guy seems legit, like a really nice guy. Another one, however, the neighbour, I wonder why she is still with him. He's a horrible son of a grinch. He's very abusive & cheats. The only thing he is good at is being a father. He LOVES his kids. Because of them he hired a nanny, the wife is lazy. The other 3 live normal lives, no nannies. So no, I don't think having an easy life is part of the package at all just because they married foreign women. I don't think they pound yam though lol. The husbands probably cook or buy their Nigerian food from Nigerian restaurants. At home they most definitely eat what the wives cook, South African food. Nigerians don't seem to have a problem with pap & some of our staples...from observation.
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by MmmS(f): 11:15am On May 13, 2017
auntie vague haba!
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by Pierocash(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2017
Jobless old digger,if i pay $14k for dowry,wil ur parent issue me a receipt? It is marriage not job contract,go and look for job to better ur lot and that of ur husband,stop looking for a man to put ur frustration and ur family poverty on his head.
Jobless old digger,she ws looking for washing machine and poundo machine when she met Oscar Pistorious,u knw the rest of the story
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by MrCork: 10:37pm On May 14, 2017
professorfal:

disoriented chick, its 2017 we have washing machines, dry cleaners or maids who handle dirty laundry.

pounding yam? naah there is grain yam you stir on fire, good restaurants and maids,besides pounded yam isnt an everyday food. you make it occasionally.

^^^° farts near his mouth!! angry
Re: Marrying A Naija Man Is The Beginning Of All Evil by iyamchee(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2017
Nothing concern you with brideprice... Na your pman go still chop the money....

(1) (Reply)

In Tunisia, Women Pay To Be Virgins A Second Time / Interesting Conversation Between Man & Co-worker Who Said His Wife Added Weight / People Who Like To Be Alone Have These 5 Unique Personality Traits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.