Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Certification Of Non-availability Of Birth Certificate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Certification Of Non-availability Of Birth Certificate (1795 Views)

Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission / Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / Where To Get Birth Certificate Or Age Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certification Of Non-availability Of Birth Certificate by rcb: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2010
If someone was born in the 60's or 70's in Lagos, and the birth was never registered, but they they now need to obtain a document from the agency handling birth certificates stating that a birth certificate does not exist as the birth was never registered. This is to satisfy US immigration requirements of a birth certificate OR document issued by the government agency handling birth certificates to certify that no such birth certificate exists for this person. It used to be that they would go to the Ministry of Health on Catholic Mission St. where do they go now?
Thank you
Re: Certification Of Non-availability Of Birth Certificate by ichommy(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2010
I have the same problem i dont have Birth certificate, please anyone you have info o how to get it fro NPC
Re: Certification Of Non-availability Of Birth Certificate by dancewith: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2010
if you have details of your birth i suggest you get a birth certificate. It does not cost much. Go to NPC at the local Govt of your birth and you will get one issued

I am not sure any birth is registered even now
Re: Certification Of Non-availability Of Birth Certificate by ichommy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2010
@ dancewith Thanks for the info smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? / Russia And Ukraine Foreign Students Graduate In Nigeria For Hook Up!!! / This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.