Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" (45775 Views)

DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by splendid22(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2017
When you meet Jennifer Enujiugha what you notice about her isn’t just her intimidating physique, but also her confidence. The Anambra State born graduate of Crop Production is a plus size model , TV Presenter and choreographer. Fondly called Jennyzest by her fans, the bubbly curvy damsel talks about her passion for modeling, body-shaming and lot’s more in this interview with TheNewsGuru

What words best describe you?

I am confident, disciplined, simple yet sophisticated

Tell us about your journey into modeling and entertainment at large?

I started entertainment as a choreographer. Before I started modeling

What were the challenges you encountered starting out?

Well, being a plus size model was an issue for most clients and agencies. Everyone wanted me to lose weight so I could fit it

So how were you able to convince them?

I didn’t, I decided not to lose weight but to accept my size and become a plus-size model

How were you able to overcome the body shaming that comes with being plus- size?

I told myself that what people would want to get surgically, I have in abundance so the shaming is just to make themselves feel good

When you look into the mirror, what do you see?

I see a bold and confident young lady that is making a difference in her own small way.

How old were you when you got your first modeling job?

I was 20 years old then

Do you think men are drawn to plus size women?

Men are drawn to plus size women because they are endowed.

How does it make you feel?

This makes me thankful to God for creating me this way.

How about when men just see you as a sex object. How does it make you feel?

It makes me terrible.I don’t like being seen as a sex object.

Have you ever had to confront anyone of them?

I make them see that there is more to my personality than that.

What is the best part of being a plus size model?

The best part is that I am able to explore myself and I have no limits. The bitter part is the absence of proper recognition

When did you get your first kiss?

Source:

http://thenewsguru.com/58156-2/

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Skyfornia(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2017
She looks cool
Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Partnerbiz(f): 5:40pm On May 13, 2017
See my food oo.
Just the way i like it, not all these tooth picks. shocked
If plus size no kill me then i go old pass Buhari and coordinator.

She come dark join.
Who has her no pls, save a brother.

See below for data shaa..

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Partnerbiz(f): 5:43pm On May 13, 2017
Who will give me her no now?

Seems pastor Suleman will have it..

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Partnerbiz(f): 5:47pm On May 13, 2017
Btw I have not seen glorianinja today. E be like she gi see bae..

19 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by ipobarecriminals: 5:49pm On May 13, 2017
cool*Kini eleyi ooo,eja osan. Eja tutu sokoyokoto,MI o ni jeun ti o da>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*Sunny Ade o ni ku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by amiibaby(f): 6:03pm On May 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by chynie: 6:04pm On May 13, 2017
Is not only u, all women don't like that
But don't present yourself as one kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by GeneralOjukwu: 6:04pm On May 13, 2017
Spend the night with....

Introduce to your friends as your "cousin"

Once a gal is so fat she can't behind to clean up after poo, i can't volunteer to....do this

Signed : Chairman, Cunny Linguists Association of Nigeria (CLAN)
Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by professorfal: 6:04pm On May 13, 2017
mtcheeeecb
Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 13, 2017
But she flaunts cleavage

She's confused

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by DollarAngel(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2017
Funny her, She portrays herself as such with her dressing and now she says she doesn't want to be seen as what she portrays, You will be addressed by the way the you dress

61 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Benekruku(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2017
Plump dwarfs littering Earth

See as she be like half bag of beans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by verygudbadguy(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2017
Where are wife beaters? Lanre Gentry and co.

Come and try this lady and get the beating of your life. She is almost a giant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Mayydayy(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2017
Me like dem skinni.but this one,me likey.
As a seex object though.
Chocolate hazel caramel lollipop.
Thank ur star my Vaseline finished on Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by dacovajnr: 6:05pm On May 13, 2017
Eeru Re!

16 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Araoluwa005(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Btw I have not seen glorianinja today. E be like she gi see bae..
very funny
Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Adebayo4all: 6:05pm On May 13, 2017
only if u are not after our moni

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by nonut: 6:05pm On May 13, 2017
Don't wanna be seen as a sex object and you're dressed like that?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by toniobyke(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2017
She come pose like sex object join

7 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by olosk(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2017
Crop production. Whc kin course be dt
Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by StarPlayer: 6:06pm On May 13, 2017
Igbo girls too dey thick

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by KKKWHITE(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2017
Them dress well .
Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2017
Then cover up your "sex objects"

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 13, 2017
Buhari sef
Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Mckandre(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2017
Why she carry hand cover her thigh na? angry As if say those big legs go gree pson peep inside her cookie jar grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by phlamesG: 6:07pm On May 13, 2017
See shape shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by taiwoleye(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2017
Omo see meat. These are the kind of ladies that run things. Not those bones call lepa

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by harrygold: 6:08pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:
See my food oo. Just the way i like it, not all these tooth picks. shocked If plus size no kill me then i go old pass Buhari and coordinator.
She come dark join. Who has her no pls, save a brother.
See below for data shaa..

10 Likes

Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Pavore9: 6:09pm On May 13, 2017
olosk:
Crop production. Whc kin course be dt

Na correct course but Nigerians dey disregard am.
Re: Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" by Factfinder1(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.