Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] (12663 Views)

A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2017
Mammasita
Nice to meet ya Feel like a winner if I
can take her to dinner
She’s a keeper
Tell my friends You can get the Benz or
you could get the keys to the Beamer Come and see now
See my P now Pronounce Sinzu
See as e be now

Carolyner
ima give up after this
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2017
leggo roll
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Smellymouth: 5:52pm On May 13, 2017
Kelvin, how many wraps?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
Kelvin, how many wraps?
You want some of the grass?

3 Likes

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:05pm On May 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
Kelvin, how many wraps?
think he went beyond that.

4 Likes

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Smellymouth: 6:07pm On May 13, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Smellymouth: 6:07pm On May 13, 2017
KelvinCX:
You want some of the grass?

Osogbo or kwale?

5 Likes

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2017
Smellymouth:

Osogbo or kwale?
anywan you want, the two dey availalable

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
why you on my trail ?
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
why you on my trail ?
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2017
only girls viewing this thread girls no dey like competition grin aderola15,dacblogger,formom,dagok,myfantasies

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by LaDolceVida(f): 6:25pm On May 13, 2017
Shake my head
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Shake my head
Nice shoe
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Shake my head
Nice shoe,
LaDolceVida:
Shake my head
Nice shoe
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 13, 2017
wee you keep​ chut angry

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by LaDolceVida(f): 7:06pm On May 13, 2017
KelvinCX:
Nice shoe
And you had to spam my mention
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2017
LaDolceVida:
And you had to spam my mention
Sorry
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by LordZero(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2017

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2017
LordZero:
Another what?
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2017
Jarizod:
wee you keep​ chut angry
Take a hike
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2017
LordZero:
Another what?
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Kobicove(m): 11:33pm On May 13, 2017
This the direct effect of smoking cheap weed undecided
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 5:43am On May 14, 2017
Kobicove:
This the direct effect of smoking cheap weed undecided
the one you sold for me
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2017
KelvinCX:
Sorry
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by KelvinCX(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2017
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Nobody: 10:10am On May 14, 2017
KelvinCX:
Mammasita
Nice to meet ya Feel like a winner if I
can take her to dinner
She’s a keeper
Tell my friends You can get the Benz or
you could get the keys to the Beamer Come and see now
See my P now Pronounce S in zu
See as e be now

Ca roly ner
ima give up after this

cc: sweetpu ffpuff,ayam confidence,se kem,januarytempest
?but why.u taggin folks
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Nobody: 10:11am On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:
Kelvin, how many wraps?
This wan no b grass na snow dey do am grin
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Smellymouth: 10:31am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

This wan no b grass na snow dey do am grin

Heheheeh. If na snow, he for don enter market..

Ever tried smoking osogbo or kwale weed? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Nobody: 10:34am On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:

Heheheeh. If na snow, he for don enter market..

Ever tried smoking osogbo or kwale weed? cheesy
Haha lol no o . Dat one will send me to yaba left grin
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Smellymouth: 10:44am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha lol no o . Dat one will send me to yaba left grin

Hahaha... Your brain is strong joor..
Re: The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] by Nobody: 10:47am On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahaha... Your brain is strong joor..
Lol me wey be butterfly .. go just send me to early grave grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" / I Screwed My Milf Neighbour / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.