Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls (2115 Views)

8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 13, 2017
A lady on twitter shared information she gathered on her visit to the chibok community in 2015. It bothers on the abduction of chibok school girls and what members of the chibok community are facing.

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 13, 2017
More
lalasticlala

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2017
More

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by gwanggaeto(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2017
Wow..really?
Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by Kdon2: 7:14pm On May 13, 2017
prettyboi1989:
More

Its a scam by dirty politicians to have their ways at all cost,we all know!

3 Likes

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by greatgod2012(f): 7:34pm On May 13, 2017
Dirty politicians indeed!

I repeat...........

Peace, every form of peace shall elude anyone and everyone playing politics with the kidnapping/abduction of these girls!

3 Likes

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by greatgod2012(f): 7:37pm On May 13, 2017
Kdon2:

Its a scam by dirty politicians to have their ways at all cost,we all know!

Very expensive scam, my brother!
The truth is coming out gradually, I believe the whole truth shall come out one day and we'll know the types of people ruling over us!

Indeed...... human heart is desperately wicked, who can know it

4 Likes

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by diablos: 8:05pm On May 13, 2017
Lol...the last batch of girls really made diz govt look disgracefully stupid. I didn't know the girls could be so fat and plumpy wit good personal hygiene while being held as prisoner status in a vast remote forest in d deserts of the north east grin

6 Likes

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by Kdon2: 8:08pm On May 13, 2017
greatgod2012:

Very expensive scam, my brother!
The truth is coming out gradually, I believe the whole truth shall come out one day and we'll know the types of people ruling over us!

Indeed...... human heart is desperately wicked, who can know it

Animals in human skin,animal dey wear agbada...fela

1 Like

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by PatriotTemidayo: 8:15pm On May 13, 2017
"You can only cover your bum when you fart, but can't stop the fart from smelling"

Bit by bit, that SACRED lies for which some people were made to swear with their lives not to disclose will find its way out soon.

Truth is powerful, but not noisy. Lie on the other hand is loud, but weightless.

I can't wait to write a history of how EVIL prevailed over good temporarily, and how a people destroyed their own homes because they thought they are destroying another man.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by TheFreeOne: 8:20pm On May 13, 2017
Only zombies, brain cripples and the gullible believes chibok girls abduction is not politically motivated.

Shebi 2019 scheming is around the corner. The scam will explode in the faces of those who planned it.

Fun Ra won Ni won ma fun ara won loogun je. (They'll poison themselves eventually).

Truth can never be hidden forever.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by kenoc: 8:22pm On May 13, 2017
The chibok girls saga is no longer new to us. Whether it is scam or not time shall tell. One thing I know is that God knows all things about chibok girls. At the fullness of time all hidden things shall be exposed and God will be glorified. Enemies of Nigeria will be disgraced.

1 Like

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by Justuceleague2: 8:43pm On May 13, 2017
Idiat

You kept quiet from then because you were under NDA

cheap lies

GEJ was commander in chief I don't think anyone could command or own a private army, at least not a legal one that requires exeat

Politicians hire thugs not army and even if army politicians had army under GEJ, then more stupidity exposed they could have toppled his government, so. Again and

Again GEJ failed woefully

1 Like

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by Justuceleague2: 8:48pm On May 13, 2017
And I remember GEJ personally sent US Marines away under the pretext that boko haram was a Nigerian problem

If anyone remembers one of GEJ's endorsed, a governor harbored a boko haram chief in his house, that trail was uncovered by us army that's when all hell was let loose about USA interfering in Nigerian matters

Some inbred fools on this forum even claimed USA was after Nigerian oil , that they'll take over NNPC and destabilize Nigeria

Some of us are not fools

1 Like

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by kings09(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2017
Chai. The lies r gradually bn uncovered. U won't see any of dem BMC zombies here. Sarrki. Omenkalives, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, aufbauh, in dis thread

1 Like

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by GEJPosterity: 9:09pm On May 13, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Some of us are not fools
That "some" apparently doesn't include you.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by Justuceleague2: 9:11pm On May 13, 2017
GEJPosterity:

Some of US emphasis on US

but I don't blame you for being bitter, I'll just ignore your comment and pray for you not to cross my path again
Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by Jaabioro(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2017
OP story was with a lot K-leg.Scam or no scammed it happened during the last administration,therefore those are making fussed should know that it started with them

1 Like

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by TheFreeOne: 9:22pm On May 13, 2017
GEJPosterity:

grin

Kindly ignore that compound fool. Such individuals wouldn't recognize truth when placed before them.

That's why they are called zombies.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by iluvdonjazzy: 10:04pm On May 13, 2017
if true, i weep for my country. am outta here

Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by greatgod2012(f): 9:41am On May 14, 2017
Jaabioro:
OP story was with a lot K-leg.Scam or no scammed it happened during the last administration,therefore those are making fussed should know that it started with them

You don't mean this? Do you?

Honestly, I'm ashamed of this country!
Re: The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls by Jaabioro(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2017
greatgod2012:

You don't mean this? Do you?

Honestly, I'm ashamed of this country!
Oh oh! you can imagine what I inherited from you and your followers are claiming it to be scammed matter..

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Arewa Youths Urge All Northerners To Ignore Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Read More / Then And Now Photos Of President Buhari / BOMBSHELL: Buhari Is Corrupt, Incompetent – APC Lawmaker Declares As He Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.