Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho (75309 Views)

Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" / Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by newsynews: 6:43pm On May 13, 2017
https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/863444655094018048

New Boxing Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua, visited the Manchester United training ground during which the Nigerian born trained with United’s stars and also took pictures with Jose Mourinho, Manchester United’s manager.

http://wotzup.ng/anthony-joshua-trains-with-manchester-united-players-snaps-with-jose-mourinho/

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by newsynews: 6:43pm On May 13, 2017
lalasticlala seun

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by obojememe: 6:55pm On May 13, 2017
nice 1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Cholls(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2017
my brother's someone should tell dis guy below to prepare for the beating of is life.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by chizobam7(f): 6:57pm On May 13, 2017
If this doesn't make front page call me a dundi..

Lol he should join The team and box opponents on the field..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 13, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's someone should tell dis guy below to prepare for the beating of is life.
cheesy But fury too sabi fight now

14 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Fuckallmods: 7:07pm On May 13, 2017
The guy should have beat some sense into Mourinho and the board angry

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by tonardo(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2017
Booked
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 13, 2017
Oluwamynd44

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by nerodenero: 7:23pm On May 13, 2017
AJ pocketed 15million pounds for beating Klitschko. The said amount is a sign-on fee of some football players. Many players don't even make 15million pounds a year.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Cholls(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2017
OrestesDante:

cheesy But fury too sabi fight now
my brother what!

this yeye Fury is currently in exile from the ring after
being stripped of his belts and licence and is
under investigation over a positive drugs test you say is a sabi fighter...fighter my a$s...calling Aj 'poor man's Frank Bruno'

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 13, 2017
Cholls:
my brother what!

this yeye Fury is currently in exile from the ring after
being stripped of his belts and licence and is
under investigation over a positive drugs test you say is a sabi fighter...fighter my a$s...calling Aj 'poor man's Frank Bruno'
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by WotzupNG: 7:59pm On May 13, 2017
Cholls:
tyson fury can't do nada.

Do you know that Tyson fury is Wayne Rooney's friend and Rooney was once a boxer?

lalasticlala mynd44

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by AngelicBeing: 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
Keneking:
Oluwamynd44
tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by RichYoungNigga: 8:53pm On May 13, 2017

The best trains with the best

The only football club on earth to win 2 trophies this season and still going for the 3rd trophy

There's only one football club in this world which is Manchester united, others are table tennis teams

270 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by yeyeboi(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2017
grin cool grin cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Partnerbiz(f): 8:54pm On May 13, 2017
Who has his nos?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by ramzylipi(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2017
when champion meet champions

15 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by baby124: 8:56pm On May 13, 2017
kiss . This Anthony body and height! Chei!!! *looks left and right*. Kai, let me come and be going from this thread. Make I go find my husband abeg

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by jejemanito: 8:56pm On May 13, 2017
Shiit

This is my 2000th comment on Nairaland and I wanted it to be an FTC post sad

Lalasticlala abeg you fit delete all the 18 comments above me cry

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by lonelydora: 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
Omo, Big boy get levels. See as all Manchester United guys dey happy shine teeth.

22 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by toseen7: 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
King of boxing meets King of draw soup.... grin grin grin

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by PepperMouthNg(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
Chelsea is his next bus stop! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Inferno17: 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
Since man u beat chelsea 2-0 i still de vex for mou. Abeg someone help me tell AJ to help me slap mourinho

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Itimkpataka2: 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
The Real Star Boy grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by julioralph(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
AJ Our guy, you for help us rearrange Jose teeth small grin

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Afam4eva(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
Kai, this life ehn. When you're nothing, nobody givies a flying fvck but as soon as you make it, come and see famzing aye.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by chiefolododo(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2017
Anthony anthony.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Udmaster(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2017
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by Benekruku(m): 8:59pm On May 13, 2017
Already started training!

Will knock him out someday!
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho by toseen7: 8:59pm On May 13, 2017
ramzylipi:
when champion meet champions of Draw Soup
grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicle Shades Manchester United- Man U Fans React / Muhammad Ali’s Wives: Photos Of The Women In His Life / Liverpool Fans Blast Sadio Mane For Posting Shirtless Gym Photos With Hadj Diouf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.