Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures (3336 Views)

CP Okon Dismisses Kanu’s Threat On Family. Vows To Go On With Arrest Of IPOB / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by bukifemi1: 7:23pm On May 13, 2017
IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu signaling to the world that IPOB Family is doing great in there campus.

Members of the Enugwu state Executives are also doing a marvelous work.

This is getting out of hand sad

Once Universities keyed in, There will be a big problem

We need to stop it lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by ebukahandsome(m): 7:36pm On May 13, 2017
Stop?..
You said Stop?
Well, michael jackson said, DONT STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by BeautifulSE: 7:39pm On May 13, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Stop?..
You said Stop?
Well, michael jackson said, DONT STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH

Don't mind him. He's an ipob using a Yoruba name as moniker lol. He made that comment so his fellow Igbos would think he's a yoruba man against biafra

8 Likes

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Agumbaa: 8:24pm On May 13, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Don't mind him. He's an ipob using a Yoruba name as moniker lol. He made that comment so his fellow Igbos would think he's a yoruba man against biafra

And you are a Yoruba man too yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Bugatie(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2017
A revolution looms
Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by SlayerForever: 8:31pm On May 13, 2017
Those pictures are not up to 3 hours old.
Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by sunnysunny69(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2017
Dem don carry this nonsense reach higher institution, how long before some of this innocent fools end up with kanu in kuje prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by imsuboi(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2017
cool cool cool the movement is gaining momentum

2 Likes

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Igboesika: 8:36pm On May 13, 2017
You see umuchineke everywhere you go.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by kingzizzy: 8:40pm On May 13, 2017
The movement is like steam rolling train, it will steamroll over anyone who tries to stop this freedom train.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Igboesika: 8:40pm On May 13, 2017
Agumbaa:

And you are a Yoruba man too yourself.
Agumbankembu ?

1 Like

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Ajibel(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2017
Pardon me OP. Is it UNN or Unizik because I can see Nnamdi azikiwe's name in the background on a building.

1 Like

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2017
bukifemi1:
IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu signaling to the world that IPOB Family is doing great in there campus.

Onwebedi Ife unu fulu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by jkfugghhghjdd: 9:21pm On May 13, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Dem don carry this nonsense reach higher institution, how long before some of this innocent fools end up with kanu in kuje prison.
UNN, you've never been to. Enugu, you're not planning to visit. Southeast, you don't have any investment there.

How is the "Biafra nonsense" other people are doing in their land concern you, parasite?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by jkfugghhghjdd: 9:23pm On May 13, 2017
Ajibel:
Pardon me OP. Is it UNN or Unizik because I can see Nnamdi azikiwe's name in the background on a building.
That's UNN. Their main library in the center of the school was named after Azikiwe who founded the school.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by sunnysunny69(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

UNN, you've never been to. Enugu, you're not planning to visit. Southeast, you don't have any investment there.

How is the "Biafra nonsense" other people are doing in their land concern you, parasite?
sorry it pains you deep flat head.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Agumbaa: 9:28pm On May 13, 2017
Igboesika:

Agumbankembu ?

Olee way boi?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by jkfugghhghjdd: 9:33pm On May 13, 2017
sunnysunny69:
sorry it pains you deep flat head.
Descendant of fallen oduduwa /lucifer stop disturbing our thread and stop quoting me. Go away Satan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by bantudark1: 9:33pm On May 13, 2017
bukifemi1:

tahh..they mess up,the police will beat them up and they will cool off in prison like kanu....
Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Notasyouthink: 9:34pm On May 13, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Blackman's reasoning most times makes me to think weather blacks are really humans.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by sunnysunny69(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Blackman's reasoning most times makes me to think weather blacks are really humans.
unless it's an offence to express ones opinion, my actions are justified.
Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Ajibel(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

That's UNN. Their main library in the center of the school was named after Azikiwe who founded the school.

Oh. Thanks a lot. smiley
Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by hakanai(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2017
Before What comprises the Ipob youths matching on the streets and getting gunned down? As youth concern you can be sure of a mix with students of different levels from secondary to Tertiary. Not surprised cos last time we saw primary school shildren.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Arda1000(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2017
sunnysunny69:
weh don sir, your stupidity is incurable

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Notasyouthink: 9:52pm On May 13, 2017
sunnysunny69:
So because those students joined IPOB they should end up in kuje prisons abi??

2 Likes

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2017
Where is Buratai when you need him?
Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Arda1000(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2017
sunnysunny69:
since you can express yourself freely. Let the Igbos express themselves freely

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Igboesika: 10:13pm On May 13, 2017
Agumbaa:

I dey sir Ride on...

1 Like

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Igboesika: 10:14pm On May 13, 2017
Agumbaa:

I dey sir Ride on...

1 Like

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by vagabondMynd44: 10:33pm On May 13, 2017
Very soon, these adamant igbo youths won't get employment again in other parts of the country.

They are not different from those Togo immigrants to us
Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by Trinicol3: 12:15am On May 14, 2017
vagabondMynd44:
Very soon, these adamant igbo youths won't get employment again in other parts of the country.

They are not different from those Togo immigrants to us
Vagabond!
Your username says it all, that you are a vagabond

4 Likes

Re: Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures by flyingsnail(f): 6:01am On May 14, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Theresa May. Who Wouldn Want To Listen To Pmb Speech At The UN . Pics / Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari / Igbos Fought For Independence More Than 100 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.