Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

To All Single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Single Ladies (893 Views)

Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Single Ladies by squarelead(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2017
What's the problem with sisters?

Immediately after Church service you will just pack your Bible and be rushing home, you will not give a brother a chance to talk to you, after you will be praying to marry in December, shebi it's Angel Gabriel that will come and woo you in the spirit? i wonder what you kept in that your house. A brother will be eying you at church, hoping for an opportunity to come over and introduce himself, but before they share the grace in fellowship fuuuuuuuuumm you have disappear with your high heels, stop behaving like that aunty, it's not good oo, that is one of the evidence of delay.

Atleast stay a while after service, say your thanksgiving prayer silently and sit down small, wave and smile at the folks you know and exchange hellos, abi how does it use to do you? You think all those fine suits and sleek texudo we use to wear in the Lord don't have purpose? , you cannot even wait small and notice our new shoe, mtcheeeww, every time we try to get close you'll be forming serious sister and be scaring somebody, as if it's only you the preaching use to touch. If you like run home this sunday, don't wait let somebody see chance and talk to you...

#ConfessionsOfAGoodBro
#Copied
Re: To All Single Ladies by professorfal: 8:15pm On May 13, 2017
grin
Re: To All Single Ladies by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 13, 2017
cheesy True o

But dude seriously, go get a life tongue

1 Like

Re: To All Single Ladies by talk2alabama: 8:16pm On May 13, 2017
So your main aim of going to church is to pursue woman abi... Sorry bro..

2 Likes

Re: To All Single Ladies by akaahs(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2017
Roger that, can you read me? Copied.

1 Like

Re: To All Single Ladies by gnykelly(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2017
learn to strike when the iron is hot. there has never been a perfect time.
next time just get close get the phone number and get out. 2min.
Re: To All Single Ladies by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 13, 2017
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

This is so me.
Re: To All Single Ladies by Cholls(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2017
my brother's and sisters chai...prick dey crash dis brother o
Re: To All Single Ladies by Safiaa(f): 8:29pm On May 13, 2017
IAmSirMichael:
cheesy True o

But dude seriously, go get a life tongue
why should he get a life? What he's saying is true, and i can totally relate. I always run home after the service is through.
Re: To All Single Ladies by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 13, 2017
its not compulsory a lady must see her future hubby in her place of worship na grin
Re: To All Single Ladies by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 13, 2017
Safiaa:
why should he get a life? What he's saying is true, and i can totally relate. I always run home after the service is through.

Why should his purpose of going to church be to chyke ladies? undecided

Besides, if the ladies leave immediately after church despite knowing that a brother is 'eyeing' (interested in) her, then she isn't ready for a relationship. Not all ladies want a man from their church you know? smiley

Who wants a boyfriend that they would fuçk together during the week and meet on Sundays in church eh? undecided Your conscience no go preek you embarassed

1 Like

Re: To All Single Ladies by Safiaa(f): 8:38pm On May 13, 2017
IAmSirMichael:

Why should his purpose of going to church be to chyke ladies? undecided

Besides, if the ladies leave immediately after church despite knowing that a brother is 'eyeing' (interested in) her, then she isn't ready for a relationship. Not all ladies want a man from their church you know? smiley

Who wants a boyfriend that they would fuçk together during the week and meet on Sundays in church eh? undecided Your conscience no go preek you embarassed
Lool. Not everyone in church is fuckingg.
Re: To All Single Ladies by decatalyst(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2017
This dude really wanna catch one of those 'holy holy sisters' in church
Re: To All Single Ladies by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Lool. Not everyone in church is fuckingg.

Oh yes... But you gotta admit that some are
Re: To All Single Ladies by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 13, 2017
squarelead:
What's the problem with sisters?

Immediately after Church service you will just pack your Bible and be rushing home, you will not give a brother a chance to talk to you, after you will be praying to marry in December, shebi it's Angel Gabriel that will come and woo you in the spirit? i wonder what you kept in that your house. A brother will be eying you at church, hoping for an opportunity to come over and introduce himself, but before they share the grace in fellowship fuuuuuuuuumm you have disappear with your high heels, stop behaving like that aunty, it's not good oo, that is one of the evidence of delay.

Atleast stay a while after service, say your thanksgiving prayer silently and sit down small, wave and smile at the folks you know and exchange hellos, abi how does it use to do you? You think all those fine suits and sleek texudo we use to wear in the Lord don't have purpose? , you cannot even wait small and notice our new shoe, mtcheeeww, every time we try to get close you'll be forming serious sister and be scaring somebody, as if it's only you the preaching use to touch. If you like run home this sunday, don't wait let somebody see chance and talk to you...

#ConfessionsOfAGoodBro
#Copied
I will still go to church at exactly 9:43am when the choir starts singing T prepare for the message and leave 10:47am when the pastor leaves the pulpit tomorrow.
If my husband will not trace me reach social media he should stay there.
Mtchewww.
Me that hate standing or sitting where people are to talk to man.
Re: To All Single Ladies by SNOWCREAM(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2017
I fvcking hate church sisters.

Who's a church sister? Any girl I see in church undecided
Re: To All Single Ladies by spencerlouis(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2017
check 4 oda places! not church! focus only in God whn in church! dress 2 impress God! give offering 2 appease God nd not 2 show off! d grls u ar eyeing ar probably havin smtin serious wit anoda! or maybe they ar not cut out for such in church!!!
nigga act right!!! undecided
Re: To All Single Ladies by jashar(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2017
grin cheesy grin

My friend sent this stuff to me earlier today. Reading it again, it's still funny.

Guyz have vex.
.. cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

7 Little Things You Can Do To Please A Woman / #fathersday - Hilarious & Funny Fathers Day Tweets Trending On Twitter / Who Is A Slay Queen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.