Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale (4070 Views)

Verified Adsense Account With $12.70 For Sale (SOLD) / Verified USA Adsense With $12 For Sale / Naija Verified Hosted Adsense With $12 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2017
Hello Guys

I have a Nigerian Adsense Account for sale
The Adsense Account is Pin Verified
The Adsense Account contains 12 dollars

Buying the Adsense account gives you a chance to post for one week free in a group of over 10,000 members. (great for blog traffic)..

Asking Price is N50,000

cc: lola024

See Evidence Below (photos)

If you are interested... Lets do the business here on nairaland so that everyone can see

Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by olayiwolar1(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2017
Hi, is your account still available for sale? Has the address your registered with the account verified and if I may ask, how old is the account and how much in total has the account fetch / you've been paid in total?

I'm happy to do business with you here on Nairaland so far you're a genuine seller.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2017
olayiwolar1:
Hi, is your account still available for sale? Has the address your registered with the account verified and if I may ask, how much in total has the account fetch / you've been paid?

I'm happy to do business with you here on Nairaland so far you're a genuine seller.

Thanks

Okay.. I can see that you are asking three questions and I am going to answer them as such

1. Is the Account Still Available? Yes it is available

2. Has the account been verified by sending a mail to my address? Yes the account is verified.

3. How much is the total fetch? As you can see in pictures it is $12...

Anymore questions... I am ready to provide answers for a smooth transaction.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by olayiwolar1(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2017
Your address is what I meant by the 2nd questions. Have you received entered the pin they do normally send. And also, is the account an hosted or non-hosted?

Essentials1:

Okay.. I can see that you are asking three questions and I am going to answer them as such

2. Has the account been verified by sending a mail to my address? Yes the account is verified.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2017
olayiwolar1:
Your address is what I meant by the 2nd questions. Have you received entered the pin they do normally send. And also, is the account an hosted or non-hosted?

Yes, the pin was received and the address verified.. and that is why I stated that it is a verified adsense account..

Secondly, the account is a non-hosted account..

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by lovely8(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2017
something you bought #15,000 from my guy you want to sell #50,000 Na so your mouth wide reach
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2017
lovely8:
something you bought #15,000 from my guy you want to sell #50,000 Na so your mouth wide reach

I see... I don't think there is anywhere in Nigeria you can buy an adsense account that will last you for years for N15,000..

Maybe you are talking to the wrong person.. but this adsense account belongs to a health blog.. Health blogs are the hardest to get adsense account because it is harder to provide relevant and non-plagarized post on a health blog....

I have heard of people selling adsense accounts for N20,000 to N30,000 only for it to get banned a month later....

Please mention your guy here on nairaland so that he can confirm if I know him (not to mention do business with him)..

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by olayiwolar1(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2017
So 50k right? But the account is yet to receive any money. What if the account should get banned along the line?
Essentials1:

Yes, the pin was received and the address verified.. and that is why I stated that it is a verified adsense account..

Secondly, the account is a non-hosted account..

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2017
olayiwolar1:
So 50k right? But the account is yet to receive any money. What if the account should get banned along the line?

That is why we are doing business here on nairaland.. So that everyone can see it...

You can try out the account for 1 whole month and tell me how it goes... If it gets banned.. then you can request for a refund of your money... after I go through an investigation on why it was banned..

Here are some things you should desist from..

1. Adsense accounts gets banned because newbies tend to click ads or join click gangs where other bloggers click ads for them and in return they click the ads of other bloggers. I have provided you a 1 week free advertising chance on my facebook group of over 10,000 members to help you get blog traffic and I will teach you on how to build a facebook page like I built mine to over 15k likes..

2. Black tricks.. I mean putting adsense under images and decieving individuals to click them.. I tell you, your adsense account will be gone in the blink of an eye..

3. Encouraging or forcing people to click the ads by placing so many ads on a page or telling them to click them.... That is just wrong!!

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by olayiwolar1(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2017
How old is the account? The price needs to come down bro. Also, the one month you mentioned, would I be paying half payment then after one month, complete your money?

Essentials1:

That is why we are doing business here on nairaland.. So that everyone can see it...

You can try out the account for 1 whole month and tell me how it goes... If it gets banned.. then you can request for a refund of your money... after I go through an investigation on why it was banned..

Here are some things you should desist from..

1. Adsense accounts gets banned because newbies tend to click ads or join click gangs where other bloggers click ads for them and in return they click the ads of other bloggers. I have provided you a 1 week free advertising chance on my facebook group of over 10,000 members to help you get blog traffic and I will teach you on how to build a facebook page like I built mine to over 15k likes..

2. Black tricks.. I mean putting adsense under images and decieving individuals to click them.. I tell you, your adsense account will be gone in the blink of an eye..

3. Encouraging or forcing people to click the ads by placing so many ads on a page or telling them to click them.... That is just wrong!!

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2017
olayiwolar1:
How old is the account? The price needs to come down bro. Also, the one month you mentioned, would I be paying half payment then after one month, complete your money?

First, The account became a year old on May 1st 2017.......

Secondly, The price is negotiable and you are allowed to bargain

Thirdly, Full payment will be made before the account can be given to you.. If you are afraid of getting scammed.. Don't worry.. I would be feeling the same way If I were you.. But I can't scam you because the owner of that the adsense account has a reputation here on nairaland that you can crush if you get scammed.. (You wouldn't)

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by olayiwolar1(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2017
He should not try and scam me or I would spoil his reputation beyond Nairaland if you're working with him to get people scammed. Not all those who needs Adsense account are Bloggers. Are you in Lagos or where? Also, I'm paying 30k for the account. You agree with this and we get it finalized by Wednesday.

Essentials1:

First, The account became a year old on May 1st 2017.......

Secondly, The price is negotiable and you are allowed to bargain

Thirdly, Full payment will be made before the account can be given to you.. If you are afraid of getting scammed.. Don't worry.. I would be feeling the same way If I were you.. But I can't scam you because the owner of that the adsense account has a reputation here on nairaland that you can crush if you get scammed.. (You wouldn't)

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2017
olayiwolar1:
He should not try and scam me or I would spoil his reputation beyond Nairaland if you're working with him to get people scammed. Not all those who needs Adsense account are Bloggers. Are you in Lagos or where? Also, I'm paying 30k for the account. You agree with this and we get it finalized by Wednesday.

I see

But as you know getting an adsense account which is already a year old... and is confirmed through a health blog... is very hard to find...

Which makes this account a big fish in the market... I would recommend you placing your price according to the value of this account... around 40k and I am ready to start making the necessary arrangements to transfer the account to you immediately..

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 1:12am On May 14, 2017
Davidson888:
Pls kindly invite me on d gmail echezonachukwujekwu2015@gmail com so I can check d acc. Where exactly in Warri are u? Yes I am ready to pay anytime u are ready

I just invited you.. But not as an administrator..

I live in Edjeba, Warri, Delta State....

The Ball is in your court. If you are able to make payment by Sunday, the account will be sold to you immediately... If you choose to wait till Monday, then you can have it by then..

But as you can see.. You are not the only buyer...
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by olayiwolar1(m): 2:18am On May 14, 2017
So how do we go from here?

Essentials1:

I see

But as you know getting an adsense account which is already a year old... and is confirmed through a health blog... is very hard to find...

Which makes this account a big fish in the market... I would recommend you placing your price according to the value of this account... around 40k and I am ready to start making the necessary arrangements to transfer the account to you immediately..

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 2:28am On May 14, 2017
olayiwolar1:
So how do we go from here?

I am awaiting your response on the bargained price.. As you can see someone below is ready to drop 40k to get the account to show you that it is unlike any other adsense account.. which are mostly just 6 months old and Google is watching for any suspicious activity to ban them..

I would love for you to look into it and consider..

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by lovely8(m): 5:59am On May 14, 2017
Essentials1:

Regards
Your most active section is Romance, it really define the person you are,, I hope you are not fooling any one here cos if you do so , i will skin you alive, Just pray no one come here to complain about the Adsense Account
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2017
lovely8:

Your most active section is Romance, it really define the person you are,, I hope you are not fooling any one here cos if you do so , i will skin you alive, Just pray no one come here to complain about the Adsense Account

Sections Most Active In: Romance, Webmasters, Health

I think you missed the two other sections.... and thanks for your concern.... Please don't forget to keep your watchful eyes open

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 7:21am On May 14, 2017
Davidson888:
Hello Essentials! I just saw ur post saying u have invited me but when I checked its like u have removed me...sorry I slept off. Kindly reinvite me again with echezonachukwujekwu2015@gmail. com

I have invited you once more
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by olayiwolar1(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2017
We make it 40k then. The issue I don't know if it's going to be available till Tuesday latest Wednesday. I'm not in country now. That's when I will be back.

Essentials1:

I am awaiting your response on the bargained price.. As you can see someone below is ready to drop 40k to get the account to show you that it is unlike any other adsense account.. which are mostly just 6 months old and Google is watching for any suspicious activity to ban them..

I would love for you to look into it and consider..

Regards
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2017
Davidson888:
I believe in face to face dealings or can u trust me by making me admin? Or better still Do know anybody in Enugu state or In UNN? Or IMO state. U are d one holding back oh

A friend once told me that deals are built on distrust... Making you an admin.. I don't think you have paid the right amount to get that kind of power

How are you sure that if I refer you to someone I know in any of these states, that he wouldn't disappear immediately payment is confirmed.. that he wouldn't be an accomplice to swindle you out of your hard earned 40k.. I do not know anyone in those states.. The people I know there are my uncles (Kaduna State and in Benin).... or do you want me to give you my father's phone number so that you can confirm?

But I am not here to scam you.. I am here to make a deal that will bring profit at both ends.. You have seen the account, you have logged into it.. You can see that there is another buyer who is settling the deal for Wednesday..

I asked the deal to be done here on nairaland so that everyone can see how clean and transparent it is...

Lets get down to transaction and hand over to you an adsense account you surely deserve...
Re: Nigerian Adsense Account With $12 For Sale by Essentials1(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2017
Davidson888:
So u are going to make me admin? Anyway I know a friend in Okwuashi-ukwu in that Delta if u can't make me admin. I trust him and he is willing to meet u in person only in a public area if still want to transact with me

I am very interested in doing a transaction with... Okwashi-ukwu is quite far from Warri and that is above #2,000 worth of transport to and fro..

Look through this moniker nairaland.com/fitnessdoctor... He is the owner of the adsense account...

He sells ebooks worth #3,000 each and make money from there.. through his customers.. If you are scammed you can simply take a post to the romance section and call out to him and he will lose all his customers... So that is just one reason why this transaction is being done here on nairaland to show transparency...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Create Birthday Table/form In Php And Mysql? / Error "Com.digitalpersona.onetouch.jni.jniexception" / *?* Get Professional Website (Peer-Peer, ICOs, MLM,Jumia/konga Type, Forum Etc)*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.