Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out (53829 Views)

Twitter Reveals Why It Suspended Influencers' Accounts Ahead Of Nigeria Election / Wole Soyinka Has Revealed The Reaction Of Jonathan About Chibok Girls Abduction / Tell Nigerians The Truth About Chibok Girls Abduction - GEJ Replies Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Qriousity(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2017
freethesheeple:
Anybody that call Abubakar Shakou a terrorist must be mad. For him and his lieutenants to take good care of these girls, no pregnancy, no injury from military bombardment even when Shakou himself was injured speaks volume of the type of special Government Forest these girls were kept. Even some of the girls refused to embrace freedom from the Fed. government and rather chose to remain in the forest with snakes and scorpions not forgetting military bombardments. The military said before now that they have cut off every root food will get to Boko haram yet these girls were fed and they became robust to the SUPRPRISEMENT of the presidency and they have this to say.
"Boko haram commanders took proper care of these girls".
Nigeria is a wonderful country with wonderful citizens.....
Your life is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by dignity33: 1:27pm On May 14, 2017
May be dasuki knows about everything that is why he still lock behind bar not to let every truth.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by patval(f): 1:27pm On May 14, 2017
buhari can never have any peace even in the abyss.imaging at his age when he is supposed to be celebrated by his grannies and well wishers,his corpse is being flown from one destination to another just for cover-up. Not to talk of innocent blood he spilled ,the verdict is that buhari must die a terrible death

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by agabaI23(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2017
ba7man:
So APC govt was in charge of the millitary back then and used them to prevent people from getting info from Chibok??

"PDP is Boko Haram", that's for sure.
You really believe what you typed?
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by magoo10(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2017
Ijaya123:

Wake up from your self-induced hatred. PDP founded Boko Haram but out of ignorance and hatred, you refused to admit it. It doesn't change the fact the APC was not even in existence when Boko Haram menace was wrecking havoc in the country.
Story
stop deceiving yourself bokoharams attack on Nigerians then were part of the APC ploy to distabilize the govt of jonathan and that is why when Jonathan through the then chief of army staff ihejirika started hitting hard on them buhari came out to say 'an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north'
look for pry 3 kids to give that explanations. we know all that transpired

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by maasoap(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Don't worry, the chief sponsor could not enjoy the spoils. He is now suffering in London hospital and surely, he will move from suffering to suffering until he die.
That's old age suffering. May be your own will be worse, who knows?
Delusional PDP sympathetisers crying scam everyday but the world refuse to believe their conspiracy theory. Losers.

5 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by JideAmuGiaka: 1:29pm On May 14, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The OP and the twitter user can equally create their own scam to discredit PMB's Govt by stage acting the abduction of their daughters and sisters by Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and other Niger Delta militants.

Simple as ABC.

As for me, if Chibok Girls abduction is a scam, the obliteration of Odi town from planet earth was equally a scam and the phantom death of 3m Osus during the civil war is even a greater scam.

The devilish post of the OP is meant for morally bankrupt and intellectually lazy elements.

The SCAM here, does not mean that the Girls were not kidnapped. They were actually kidnapped but for political gain. That was why they frustrated every effort made by GEJ to rescue the girls. At a point they started attacking Ihiejirika threatening to drag him to ICC. Believe me, if these girls should be allowed to be interviewed by journalists, the word will be shocked by what they will hear. Is it not surprising why APC hv refused to release the girls to their parents?.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Ijaya123: 1:32pm On May 14, 2017
magoo10:

Story
stop deceiving yourself bokoharams attack on Nigerians then were part of the APC ploy to distabilize the govt of jonathan and that is why when Jonathan through the then chief of army staff ihejirika started hitting hard on them buhari came out to say 'an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north'
look for pry 3 kids to give that explanations. we know all that transpired

You can continue in self denial. You're entitled to it.

My simple question is this, when was APC formed as a party?

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2017
unclezuma:

Good point...only a functional army will do so, if you want speed and mobility...keeping a harem will be your last desire.

That is it bro.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by magoo10(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2017
Ijaya123:

You can continue in self denial. You're entitled to it.

My simple question is this, when was APC formed as a party?
APC was in the formative stage during the bokoharam menace, check your facts.
the talks were on between CPC,acn,anpp etc .they had the merger plans years before 2015 elections.
Do you know that buhari and some prominent northerners openly defended bokoharam? you can use google please

5 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by UncleJudax(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2017
ba7man:
So APC govt was in charge of the millitary back then and used them to prevent people from getting info from Chibok??

"PDP is Boko Haram", that's for sure.
Nigeria Military belongs to the North.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by UncleJudax(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2017
magoo10:

the talks were on between CPC,acn,anpp etc .they had the merger plans years before 2015 elections.
Do you know that buhari and some prominent northerners openly defended bokoharam? you can use google please
At some point, Boko Haram even nominated Buhari to negotiate on their behalf.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by timilehin95(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2017
johnbuck81:
shut up if you don't have anything to say... zombie.
Why don't u do according to wat u typed up there... I see no reason why u will ask d guy to shut up cuz he's expressing his view on d topic jst like every other person.
Mind you, what he said is d fact... PDP where d one's in power when those girls were abducted, meaning APC could not have been in control of d military and bar people from getting info from chibok as @ dat time

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Ijaya123: 1:38pm On May 14, 2017
magoo10:

And you did not have access to the news when GEJ described Boko Haram as "Our Brothers"?

3 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Keballl: 1:38pm On May 14, 2017
Qriousity:
Your life is a joke.

The joke is on you for failing to see that comrade was right.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by 4Play(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2017
It's sad that people are still trying to see the Chibok tragedy through the prism of the embarrassment it caused GEJ. Given the international focus on the matter, with the U.S. government's involvement, it's highly improbable that APC concoted the kidnap. To suggest, as the writer claims, that Boko Haram engaging in mass kidnap was a novelty is hogwash.

I dislike Buhari but folks need to get off the whole Chibok conspiracy bandwagon. GEJ was an impotent leader and the Chibok debacle exemplified his inadequacies.

6 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by joeluv: 1:39pm On May 14, 2017
My problem is that suddenly these girls appear from no where hair and hearty. They diffinately have not been in the forest. Something is fishy here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by nobleblood: 1:40pm On May 14, 2017
I don't think the world should know this, I think its what the world already know. Its is mockery in itself what men can do for power. To spot the truth observe the global attention this news got during kidnap verse the euphoria of the girls release. Why is the whole world still not jumping for joy.

Sometimes the truth is hidden in plain site.

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by SuperKlean(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The OP and the twitter user can equally create their own scam to discredit PMB's Govt by stage acting the abduction of their daughters and sisters by Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and other Niger Delta militants.

Simple as ABC.

As for me, if Chibok Girls abduction is a scam, the obliteration of Odi town from planet earth was equally a scam and the phantom death of 3m Osus during the civil war is even a greater scam.

The devilish post of the OP is meant for morally bankrupt and intellectually lazy elements.
I pity your life undecided undecided
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by magoo10(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2017
UncleJudax:

At some point, Boko Haram even nominated Buhari to negotiate on their behalf.
yes we all know that ,leave this people they only forget easily or they were not yet learning then. some of the people making arguments here were kids then

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by ABOKI9ja: 1:41pm On May 14, 2017
I think Chibok girls are just scam
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by luckyz4rea(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2017
tonytony208:

Kindly ask yourself, that is if you have any sense at all, why journalists have been prevented from talking to the girls. Why are some people so disgustingly stupid sef? They will see the way, but continue along path of error like bunch of irredeemable fools. Why?

What shall i say to all you've said? I'll say thank you!
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by adedayoa2(f): 1:42pm On May 14, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Simple as ABC.

scam or no scam, me I know person wey dey affected. So to me its no scam, others may believe what they want. Talk is cheap

3 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by klax(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2017
I have said it over and over chibok is a scam I will be the last to buy chibok nonsense my only anger is for Apc idiots to use these young innocent girls to gained cheap election victory it's so painful.

Buhari pls apc and all that did this wicked scam on these innocent girls will not know peace. This is one of the reason I will never pity buhari in his present predicament he has always be a desperate wicked liar since I knew him so many years ago and he still the same till today and he is paying and will pay in full the reward of his wickedness.

God punish apc. Thunder fire apc I hate you guys like pooh.

Buhari was going on indefinite sick nonsense a day before his departure over 80 Chibok girls strangefully appeared from nowhere isn't. Thunder fire you all.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by magoo10(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2017
Ijaya123:

And you did not have access to the news when GEJ described Boko Haram as "Our Brothers"?
Yes Jonathan made the statement in the heat of the war when he found out that majority of the northern leaders including buhari became dumb and couldnt call their boys to order.
Jonathan called them our brother as a strategy to ending the war but he didn't know bokoharam was deeper than what he imagined.
it was a conspiracy amongst the major northern elites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by luckyz4rea(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2017
mykel25:

Is it that u no just wan get sense Abi sense is not made available to u... Is twitter a blog?

Whether a blog or twitter, I have made my point known! Continue to talk unruly, the consequence for every word awaits everyone!
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Giwa80(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2017
This Scam U posted About Started Under The Regim Of The Drunken Master Himself. He Was The C.I.C Of D Armed Force.

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Paretomaster(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

What Jonathanians sane people mean by calling Chibok a Scam is that no girl was every kidnapped or released by Boko haram in Chibok, the whole Chibok kidnap was a make belief written by those who packaged a 90 year old dictator and bigot called Buhari and painted him as the messiah nigeria needed

You seriously need to visit T,.B Joshua.. .....in a nutshell u are saying BH doesn't exist.. ...and its all fake ?

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by UncleJudax(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2017
magoo10:

yes we all know that ,leave this people they only forget easily or they were not yet learning then. some of the people making arguments here were kids then
I don't understand how a terrorist group would make such a move, if the nominee (Buhari) doesn't have some sort of connection with them.

The sad truth is that Boko insurgency will most likely never end, because the North would always use it to grab the presidency.

This is just the beginning.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by project55: 1:52pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
To every Zombie in Nigeria...

cc.. Ngeneukwenu
Sarrki
Hungerbad
Madridguy
Oduavanguard
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by bionixs: 1:52pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
To every Zombie in Nigeria...

cc.. Ngeneukwenu
Sarrki
Hungerbad
Madridguy
Oduavanguard
just dont mind those ones, na God go disgrace them and purnish them. Because of peanut they are paid, they are allover every forum and social media covering evil they know little or nothing about. For a morsel of bread, their common senses and right senses of judgement have crashed
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by bkool7(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2017
agabaI23:
You really believe what you typed?

This is absurdity !
I think pdp just credit you people because the manner you wailers entered this thread is alarming . As if you have all been told where to be and what to say .
Was this man the only journalist that visited chibok ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. / Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.