Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out (53699 Views)

Twitter Reveals Why It Suspended Influencers' Accounts Ahead Of Nigeria Election / Wole Soyinka Has Revealed The Reaction Of Jonathan About Chibok Girls Abduction / Tell Nigerians The Truth About Chibok Girls Abduction - GEJ Replies Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by henryhemon(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2017
Let's assume it's scam ....that means the CIA,Cameroonian govt,MIA,etc are lying too and that's also a damming indictment on Gej's gov't that the journalist is trying hard to make look innocent. That under his watch such 'scam' took place for many years shows how much of a weakling he is and why he was right to be booted out.

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Nathan2016: 3:03pm On May 14, 2017
kropotkin11:
We know the region of the country this journalist is from

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by dragonking3: 3:04pm On May 14, 2017
PHILipu1:

Only a fool blame other people for his or her own misfortune.
Instead of you to look inward and see where your hero failed,you are here blaming the opposition and Buhari for your hero failure.
Why couldn't they scammed Obasanjo who is a southerner and Christian too.

The men working with our clueless son were wiser than him and were just using the issue of bokoharam to milk this country dry and your hero couldn't just figure it out.

It is so funny that Buhari and APC are now killing and disorgainizing the bokoharam fighters that they used to scam GEJ and PDP according to you.
We all knew that the PDP arranged for Buhari to be killed in Kaduna so that it will look like bokoharam attack because GEJ and PDP knew that it was only Buhari that was going to be their problem in remaining in power.

Do you know how much we were budgeting on security during this bokoharam issue,the corrupt and wicked men working with your hero then didn't want bokoharam to end so that such amounts would not be remove from the budget.

They were just feeding on bokoharam funds and didn't want it to end.

Don't blame anybody or group for your hero failure.
To the bolded, that means Buhari, Lai Mohammed, current ministers, APC government and even APC supporters are all fools according to you since they all blamed past government for their failure and misfortune.

https://www.nairaland.com/3023351/lai-mohammed-blames-gej-fuel

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/fall-of-naira-economy-blame-jonathan-says-apc/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/05/buhari-blames-pdp-for-nigerias-economic-woes/

http://pulse.ng/religion/buhari-catholic-bishop-asks-president-to-stop-blaming-gej-for-recession-id5491934.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Codes151(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2017
1996 coup! Nigeria problem!!

Some people been wan form smart!!!

Ibb, u carry this country put for Islamic forum!!! It shall not be well with u!!!

It's time for coup!! Whether iPods no go Bleep up this time!!! That wedding at minna should have been sunk with those people!! Total cleansing of Nigeria!
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Mcreloaded(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2017
Since the day Nigerian media showed a chibok girl who government claimed escaped.and while journalist were asking her questions in English some one else was interpreting it in Hausa to the girl who now replies withbhausa and the interpreter will now translate it to English to the journalist then I knew something is wrong because I can't imagine secondary school students who are about to write waec exams can't speak English IR even the pigeon version if the English
Something smells here if you think so please click like
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by dosk: 3:06pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
A twitter user and freelance journalist has today exposed the chibok scam we have been saying right from day one. APC succeeded in scamming millions of Nigerians and the international community with their make belief drama on the kidnap of chibok girls, and amplified by the obama administration. These blood sucking demons will do anything for power.

Its time for Nigerians to demand a total resignation of this APC government. What a shame.

Read the shocking thread below

https://twitter.com/PrincessPako/status/863392547074428928

I consider this ur opinion but feel sorry for the gullible followers and likers of trash

If Chibok is a Scam then it was created by GEJ and PDP because they publicized it and Spent 800 BILLION NAIRA on it (dasuki)
PEJ became a comedian and sold the scam to the World by crying and wailing THERE IS GOD on TV,
And u blame PMB well u are obviously a Bigot angry because the Aboki has made it difficult to loot.
Lastly I hate the Boko Haram group but why do we condemn Boko Haram and praise AtEKE TOM and other militant who have blood on there hands

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by henryhemon(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2017
Let's assume it's scam ....that means the CIA,Cameroonian govt,MIA,etc are lying too and that's also a damming indictment on Gej's gov't that the journalist is trying hard to make look innocent. That under his watch such 'scam' took place for many years shows how much of a weakling he is and why he was right to be booted out. Let's assume it happened cuz they wanted to make Gej's gov't look bad and he couldn't do anything about it with the array of arsenal in his disposal and with an Igbo man as an army general then truly he is a clown and not fit to be a president .
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by henryhemon(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2017
Mcreloaded:
Since the day Nigerian media showed a chibok girl who government claimed escaped.and while journalist were asking her questions in English some one else was interpreting it in Hausa to the girl who now replies withbhausa and the interpreter will now translate it to English to the journalist then I knew something is wrong because I can't imagine secondary school students who are about to write waec exams can't speak English IR even the pigeon version if the English

Stick to what you know,I'm sure you haven't been to the northeast before.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2017
So u are telling us GEJ is great. The main fact is, he failed in the protection of his citizens and he deserves to be booted out. Hausas killing themselves is like one mirage these people love to defend themselves and this your own scam is different from Fayose's analysis. North is really stupid to vote the man who killed their daughters cause some of those girls are now suicide bombers, that is what you are trying to say. GEJ THE VICTIM MY ASS

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Caseless: 3:10pm On May 14, 2017
ba7man:
So APC govt was in charge of the millitary back then and used them to prevent people from getting info from Chibok??

"PDP is Boko Haram", that's for sure.
don't mind those fools talking and the sick freelance journalist. They're screaming as if chibok girls abduction was the reason gej was voted out.

The freelance is a doggy bastard just like most of pdp folks here.

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by AtlanticBreeze: 3:10pm On May 14, 2017
LorDBolton:

You actually need to go look in the mirror and ask yourself ... "Why am I unable to use my brain?"

You're so unwise, you don't even know the difference between "a real abduction & a staged one"
People like you are the problem with Nigeria. A bunch of hungry, gullible, mentally lazy population with educated illiterates. smh.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by AtlanticBreeze: 3:11pm On May 14, 2017
Caseless:
don't mind those fools talking and the sick freelance journalist. They're screaming as if chibok girls abduction was the reason gej was voted out.

The freelance is a doggy bastard just like most of pdp folks here.
hehehehehehe.... E pain.. Have tinubu revealed this was a scam to you?

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by TheFreeOne: 3:11pm On May 14, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The OP and the twitter user can equally create their own scam to discredit PMB's Govt by stage acting the abduction of their daughters and sisters by Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and other Niger Delta militants.

Simple as ABC.

As for me, if Chibok Girls abduction is a scam, the obliteration of Odi town from planet earth was equally a scam and the phantom death of 3m Osus during the civil war is even a greater scam.

The devilish post of the OP is meant for morally bankrupt and intellectually lazy elements.

Tell me what you see in the attached picture.

*Remember chibok girls were abducted 3years ago*
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Caseless: 3:12pm On May 14, 2017
Mcreloaded:
I served in the east, and SS3 students preparing for WAEC couldn't say a word in English in a grammar school where I served.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by AtlanticBreeze: 3:13pm On May 14, 2017
dosk:

[s]
I consider this ur opinion but feel sorry for the gullible followers and likers of trash

If Chibok is a Scam then it was created by GEJ and PDP because they publicized it and Spent 800 BILLION NAIRA on it (dasuki)
PEJ became a comedian and sold the scam to the World by crying and wailing THERE IS GOD on TV,
And u blame PMB well u are obviously a Bigot angry because the Aboki has made it difficult to loot.
Lastly I hate the Boko Haram group but why do we condemn Boko Haram and praise AtEKE TOM and other militant who have blood on there hands [/s]
what a gullible, hopeless population.. So I should drop to your level to engage you on whether Chibok make belief is real? what rubbish
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by AtlanticBreeze: 3:14pm On May 14, 2017
Caseless:
I served in the east, and SS3 students preparing for WAEC couldn't say a word in English in a grammar school where I served.
I served in yorubaland, masters students couldn't write their names correctly in the university where I served cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Caseless: 3:18pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

hehehehehehe.... E pain.. Have tinubu revealed this was a scam to you?
scam ? That's the realest thing , dude.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by henryhemon(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2017
TheTourist:
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS BE UNCOVERED.
CHIBOK WAS AND IS STILL A SCAM TO DISCREDICT GEJ!

You guys never think ....do you know what it means to be a president?? You have all the armed forces to unravel the perceived scam to discredit him and for years he couldn't. It shows he was a very weak president or doesnt know his left from his right.

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by oddessey007(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2017
@Op, I think you have right to believe what you wanted but does not make others believe your point of view. There are different analysis as regards chibok girls scam or not, for you to believe the Twitter handle opinion is at your own peril but if others have contrary opinions, I think their ought to be respected.
Throwing tantrum on a thread created by you doesn't create good impression about you.
P.S: We need to shelve this names calling act because it makes us all look unintelligent youth. if we have future as a country, we need to embrace ourselves and be proud irrespective of our political, ethnic or religious affiliations.

I may not be the right person to say this but it has to said.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by LorDBolton(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

People like you are the problem with Nigeria. A bunch of hungry, gullible , mentally lazy population with educated illiterates. smh.

Per the emboldened , You just gave an apt description of yourself ...

Like I posited earlier , you obviously have no idea the differences between real abductions vs staged abductions.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Caseless: 3:19pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

I served in yorubaland, masters students couldn't write their names correctly in the university where I served cheesy cheesy cheesy
you sef know say Dem no de carry made in aba certificate for SW. That can only be found in the east.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by AtlanticBreeze: 3:21pm On May 14, 2017
LorDBolton:

Per the emboldened , You just gave an apt description of yourself ...

Like I posited earlier , you obviously have no idea the differences between real abductions vs staged abductions.

That is a definition of you. Calling it a description of myself is like a mad man telling someone he's mad. If you cant see through the chibok scam them it must a really low Iq
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Fearcom(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2017
ba7man:
So APC govt was in charge of the millitary back then and used them to prevent people from getting info from Chibok??

"PDP is Boko Haram", that's for sure.

Don't mind them! Look at how whistle blowers have exposed the colossal sums of money stolen from the country, leaving people to suffer haplessly.

Awon oloriburuku. Awon ole jati jati

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by AtlanticBreeze: 3:23pm On May 14, 2017
Caseless:
you sef know say Dem no de carry made in aba certificate for SW. That can only be found in the east.
Waec results and common entrance cut off mark says otherwise

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 14, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The OP and the twitter user can equally create their own scam to discredit PMB's Govt by stage acting the abduction of their daughters and sisters by Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and other Niger Delta militants.

Simple as ABC.

As for me, if Chibok Girls abduction is a scam, the obliteration of Odi town from planet earth was equally a scam and the phantom death of 3m Osus during the civil war is even a greater scam.

The devilish post of the OP is meant for morally bankrupt and intellectually lazy elements.

Its either you have a problem with the truth or you are just being stupid deceiving yourself. How do you live with yourself knowing you are a living fraud? I try to reason the way most of you miscreants live your personal lives. Bloodied zombies

1 Like

Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Ijaya123: 3:24pm On May 14, 2017
magoo10:

Why will pmb not help in calling boko boys to order? he is a well known and respected northerner and infact boko haram once called on him to negotiate on their behalf because he had so much sympathy for them.Jonathan once went into the creek to negotiate with militants for peace in the Niger delta even when the president was a northerner.
Buhari wouldn't want to call them to order because all he wanted was to be president ,and he has gotten it .
Now that he is president, how far?

Can you see yourself? Blaming the failure of GEJ government on PMB. Quite pathetic.

At least we agree in one thing, GEJ was a colossal failure.
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by AtlanticBreeze: 3:24pm On May 14, 2017
Fearcom:

Don't mind them! Look at how whistle blowers have exposed the colossal sums of money stolen from the country, leaving people to suffer haplessly.

Awon oloriburuku. Awon ole jati jati
No that Buhari has been president for 2 years are you still not suffering? Infact suffering more than ever before? Hmmm..
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by LorDBolton(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

That is a definition of you. Calling it a description of myself is like a mad man telling someone he's mad. If you cant see through the chibok scam them it must a really low Iq

Smh... Trying to lure me into a "Shouting match"

Toddler.

I'm done...
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Fearcom(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2017
johnbuck81:
shut up if you don't have anything to say... zombie.

Who are you to tell someone to shut up? Who was in power when the girls were captured. Wasn't it PDP? who was in control of the army who were preventing people from leaving during the period the girls were just captured. was it not PDP?? so what is this journalist talking about, or you think people don't have brains to think or reason? When did the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) campaign start? wasn't it during GEJ administration??
Re: Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2017
Caseless:

Oboy you better arrange your self before I start exposing you guys. Been round Nigeria, minus the north the status quo remains the same in the south. Respect yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos / Alleged Attack On President Buhari In Kebbi: Contortionists At Work Again / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.