Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,050 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus (4288 Views)

How To Move App To SD Card / Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Move App. From Phone Memory To Sd Card How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by PraiseDLord: 10:22pm On May 13, 2017
Please how do achieve this on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus??
The phone run on android 6.0.1 and stores app directly on the internal memory instead of the memory card
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by PraiseDLord: 9:41am On May 16, 2017
People please..........
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by nurey(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2017
you need a rooted phone, then a custom rom installed after that the rest is just a walk through
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by PraiseDLord: 9:30pm On May 16, 2017
Seriously
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Nobody: 6:41am On May 17, 2017
PraiseDLord:
The phone run on android 6.0.1 and stores app directly on the internal memory instead of the memory card
have you tried the application manager?

though that's one thing I hate about Samsung, mine select apps that can be move to SD card. it's not every app I can move.
I also observe when my internal memory is less than 2gb, I can't install anything again... it kept complaining of not enough memory, even when there's a lot of space on my SD card.
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by PraiseDLord: 11:37pm On May 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

have you tried the application manager?

though that's one thing I hate about Samsung, mine select apps that can be move to SD card. it's not every app I can move.
I also observe when my internal memory is less than 2gb, I can't install anything again... it kept complaining of not enough memory, even when there's a lot of space on my SD card.
Yes, infact with this marshmallow android 6.0 , you can't even move any app to memory card and I just got a 32gb sd card
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 23, 2017
PraiseDLord:

Yes, infact with this marshmallow android 6.0 , you can't even move any app to memory card and I just got a 32gb sd card
That sucks a lot... internal memory is limited
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Ama80(f): 3:07pm On May 25, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

That sucks a lot... internal memory is limited
i have d same issue on my galaxy on5
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 25, 2017
Ama80:
i have d same issue on my galaxy on5
it's really annoying I have to be moving stuff manually to SD card.
Try unmounting your internal storage and see if it'll work.
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Luckybelt: 3:23am On Jul 22, 2017
Any solution here?
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Franky826: 3:45am On Jul 22, 2017
if it's a device restriction then just root the phone! and hey don't be scared of rooting. the PC version of 'kingoroot' , 'kingroot' roots marshmallow Samsung devices without hassle. all you need is a PC, drivers for Samsung(download very small size) USB data cable, stable internet for the few minutes during the rooting as the app like kingoroot roots from cloud so success rate is high.

after you have root access download 'root essentials' from playstore use it and set storage to SD card.

remember Google knows everything.

other worthy mentions to guide you:

xda-developersdotcom

hovatechdotcom

wikihowdotcom
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Luckybelt: 4:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Franky826:
if it's a device restriction then just root the phone! and hey don't be scared of rooting. the PC version of 'kingoroot' , 'kingroot' roots marshmallow Samsung devices without hassle. all you need is a PC, drivers for Samsung(download very small size) USB data cable, stable internet for the few minutes during the rooting as the app like kingoroot roots from cloud so success rate is high.

after you have root access download 'root essentials' from playstore use it and set storage to SD card.

remember Google knows everything.

other worthy mentions to guide you:

xda-developersdotcom

hovatechdotcom

wikihowdotcom
Can you offer a remote assistance?
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Udezer69(m): 5:46am On Jul 22, 2017
Luckybelt:

Can you offer a remote assistance?

Well, rooting your phone should be easy... Kingroot application for Android will do the trick.. To get it just go on your browser and google 'Kingroot apk free download' find it and download... Make sure you go to settings, go to 'Security' and turn on "Unknown Sources" to allow installing apps from other sources apart from Google play store. Once installed tap the root button and make sure you have internet connection. It should reboot... Afterwards...go to Google Play Store now and download "Root Checker"...open it use it to see if you have rooted your phone successfully...it should show a green symbol if your phone is rooted... If it's not rooted,
meaning King root failed, it will tell you it couldn't root your device. Though I am using an Infinix hot note x551 upgraded to lollipop.. The new software security prevented kingroot from working on my phone so I found a solution to that by going into my settings.. Scrolling down to "About Phone" tapping 'Build number' 6 to 10 times I think, to see a pop up message "You are now a developer" went back to settings page... Opened "Developers options" looked for "OEM unlocking" ..switched it on... Went back to settings page... Opened security... Went to "Device administrators" u should see Kingroot listed along with Android device manager... Just turn everything you see there on.. Then go back and scroll down to look for "apps with usage access" turn everything on too.. Now go back to settings page... Find and open "Accessibility" turn on Kingroot. You should see it there... Now leave settings... Go to Kingroot application and try to root again... Should reboot and work this time around... Then open Root Checker and check if phone is now truly rooted...

Then you can get this app to move apps to SD card http://thecassions.com/suv/?l7u8dUF2Mq3mftvPHk
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Kemyem: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2017
wat about the solution on windows phone, i have the same problem on my phone
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Luckybelt: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Udezer69:

Well, rooting your phone should be easy... Kingroot application for Android will do the trick.. To get it just go on your browser and google 'Kingroot apk free download' find it and download... Make sure you go to settings, go to 'Security' and turn on "Unknown Sources" to allow installing apps from other sources apart from Google play store. Once installed tap the root button and make sure you have internet connection. It should reboot... Afterwards...go to Google Play Store now and download "Root Checker"...open it use it to see if you have rooted your phone successfully...it should show a green symbol if your phone is rooted... If it's not rooted,
meaning King root failed, it will tell you it couldn't root your device. Though I am using an Infinix hot note x551 upgraded to lollipop.. The new software security prevented kingroot from working on my phone so I found a solution to that by going into my settings.. Scrolling down to "About Phone" tapping 'Build number' 6 to 10 times I think, to see a pop up message "You are now a developer" went back to settings page... Opened "Developers options" looked for "OEM unlocking" ..switched it on... Went back to settings page... Opened security... Went to "Device administrators" u should see Kingroot listed along with Android device manager... Just turn everything you see there on.. Then go back and scroll down to look for "apps with usage access" turn everything on too.. Now go back to settings page... Find and open "Accessibility" turn on Kingroot. You should see it there... Now leave settings... Go to Kingroot application and try to root again... Should reboot and work this time around... Then open Root Checker and check if phone is now truly rooted...

Then you can get this app to move apps to SD card http://thecassions.com/suv/?l7u8dUF2Mq3mftvPHk

Kingroot is not working on my Samsung Galaxy Prime +. Any other type of software i can try?
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Luckybelt: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
I tried to install Odin also to root it. Could nt install. I still need help
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by Udezer69(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Luckybelt:

Kingroot is not working on my Samsung Galaxy Prime +. Any other type of software i can try?

Okay ..Can you do me a favour and Google "how to root Samsung galaxy prime plus"
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by headboiy: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
PraiseDLord:

You don't need to root your phone
Settings> application> select an app
•on the application info, select storage
•If it's an app you can move, you'll see "storage used" with an option to change it from internal storage to SD card
Re: How Do I Move App Or Install App On SD Card On Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus by nnamdi561: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Pls how do l root my Tecno w2

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Itel 1516 Battery / How Do You Really Differentiate Between Fake / Original Memory Cards? / Iphone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.