Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria (413 Views)

Is Gas Business Profitable / Tips On Cooking Gas Business / Wait A Minute! There Is More To Know About Cooking Gas Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria by tunamenga(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2017
Good day to you everyone. I'm here to let everyone here know that you can flourish in oil and gas business in Nigeria. This depends on the area which you specialize. At Rimabiz Nigeria Limited, we handle anything related to oil and gas in Nigeria.
We help in building of filling station, leasing of filling station and sales of filling station. Buying and lifting of products from any depot to your station ( even bridging). Constructing of LPG (cooking gas) plant and selling of LPG kits.

With so many years of experience in this sector and I believe we can work things out. A trial will convince.
You can just contact us on zero eight zero six zero two six three five eight six. For whatsapp and phone call as well. E-mail id: dwadetunji@gmail.com.
Re: Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria by tunamenga(m): 6:26am On May 18, 2017
We are here for you

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Paypal Funding/checkout FNF / Solar Power For Small Businesses / INVESTIGATION: Asian Company Rakes In Billions, Pollutes Lagos, Ogun In Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.