Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me (2043 Views)

I Am 27 Years And I Don't Know How To Kiss, Somebody Help!!! / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / 7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by KehnnyCares(m): 1:26am On May 14, 2017
Please your sincere advice is highly needed here.

Help a sister…. Thanks

Source: http://a1000laff.com/please-help-i-am-27-years-old-and-my-mother-still-beats-me/

Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by JerryLegend(m): 1:31am On May 14, 2017
Your case is really critical

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by superior494(m): 1:33am On May 14, 2017
This is serious...
Meet a good councilor that will talk to you and your mum.
No one is beyond parental cautioning, but this very one is not it anymore

At 27? Haba...and even atimes in the public as u said
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:47am On May 14, 2017
Your mum truly loves and care about u ,Dats why she's being cautious about ur whereabouts,especially u being an only child.But the problem here is dat she's being too cautious forgetting dat u are now a grownup.But all the same she wants the best for u.I will suggest u abide by her rules,since u are still under her roof.
Meanwhile u should discuss with ur dad or ur uncle to talk to her and make her see reasons with u.Also try to avoid those things that makes her hit u too.
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Harrymig1(m): 1:50am On May 14, 2017
It is your life to live, do what you know is right cos you'll have yourself to blame, nobody will blame your mom for your failure at 27. As for the husband part, do not rush into any relationship cos time isn't on your side, as you can see the 21st century trend is divorce. Just take your time.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Mcowubaba: 2:00am On May 14, 2017
No joke..
This can only be from the Village or Ancestors...

BTW,
At 27 a guy should be planning seriously to leave his parents house, but I know it's not easy in Nigeria.

So, it's even acceptable for a 34 year old man to still be under his parents accommodation.
Nigeria n'a careless country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Tocheagle(m): 2:24am On May 14, 2017
Deliverance needed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Ever8054: 2:58am On May 14, 2017
is your mom related to Anthony Joshua?.....

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by orisa37: 5:21am On May 14, 2017
You and your Mother should sit together for one hour and think together objectively.
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by coolzeal(m): 5:32am On May 14, 2017
African parents are one of the most disciplinary and tough to deal with, if you're still living under their roof. I got my freedom at 15, perhaps I am a male child or apparently, very stubborn and troublesome. Next time you find a good paying job, take it and make that bold step. She's overprotective and we can totally understand that.

Freedom is not given, it must be won in your own case.
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by MrCork: 5:36am On May 14, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Please your sincere advice is highly needed here.

Help a sister…. Thanks

Source: http://a1000laff.com/please-help-i-am-27-years-old-and-my-mother-still-beats-me/

does she flog u with fire wooood or belt....an is she lightskin an is she single? angry
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by talk2alabama: 5:37am On May 14, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Your mum truly loves and care about u ,Dats why she's being cautious about ur whereabouts,especially u being an only child.But the problem here is dat she's being too cautious forgetting dat u are now a grownup.But all the same she wants the best for u.I will suggest u abide by her rules,since u are still under her roof.
Meanwhile u should discuss with ur dad or ur uncle to talk to her and make her see reasons with u.Also try to avoid those things that makes her hit u too.
I don't like your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Nobody: 7:46am On May 14, 2017
Your case is spiritual sad
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Baasebaa0570(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2017
Mcowubaba:
No joke..
This can only be from the Village or Ancestors...

BTW,
At 27 a guy should be planning seriously to leave his parents house, but I know it's not easy in Nigeria.

So, it's even acceptable for a 34 year old man to still be under his parents accommodation.
Nigeria n'a careless country.

At 14 i don comot for house
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:29am On May 14, 2017
talk2alabama:
I don't like your reasoning.
Then do the needful.
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by talk2alabama: 12:12pm On May 14, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Then do the needful.
but I like your profile pic sha..
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by firstking01(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2017
Some mothers sefsad.
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 14, 2017
yepa
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by cooljude(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Trash, how is beating up a 27 years old lady love. She should break off that stronghold or else she would be used to abusive relationships. She should move out and go live with a relative.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:03pm On May 14, 2017
cooljude:

Trash, how is beating up a 27 years old lady love. She should break off that stronghold or else she would be used to abusive relationships. She should move out and go live with a relative.

I don't av the strength for arguments pls,wat ever rocks ur boat.
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Meekmind(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2017
Lol...this your mata tire me oo cry...what is the assurance that when you're married with kids she won't still be beating you angry

Your case is truly different embarassed
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Ichietome: 5:20pm On May 14, 2017
Village people at work. How is this even possible. God forbid bad thing
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Mexico09(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2017
That means you are yet to mature, I strongly believe that age is just a number Grow up young lady

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Mizk(f): 5:42pm On May 14, 2017
she beats you because you still give off that child aura, making her feel like you're not yet matured or old enough to be your own person, my mum doesn't beat me anymore, its been long since we even had a fight, she only advice me against certain things, but the truth is, you can never outgrow your parents, if shes the understanding type, make her see reasons why she's not supposed to be hitting you anymore, sit her down and have some real closure, maybe you'll discover what part of you makes her treat you like a baby, and both of you can work on it
Re: Please Help! I Am 27 Years Old And My Mother Still Beats Me by Archangels2(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2017
Move out and start ur life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of Fine Boy! / Meet Brothers Who Insert Metals Into Their joysticks To Make Sex Painful For Women / Can You Date Ashawo/run Girls, Love Her And Marry Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.