Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day (2227 Views)

China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos / This 1,341-HP Electric On/Off-Road Miss R Supercar Is Quicker Than Tesla Roaster / Mercedes-benz Unimog Voted Best Off Road Vehicle 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by sooperrescue(m): 2:00am On May 14, 2017
The first annual Range Rover Off road Competition is taking place this month on Democracy day from Eleko to Elegushi beach, May 29, 2017. This event is open to all owners of the prestigious brand. It gives us the opportunity to showcase the off road capability of the Range Rover on sand terrain. All Range Rovers equipped with all terrain features are qualified for the event. Lot of prices to be won. Extended warranties , Comprehensive insurance packages from a reputable Insurance company for winners in the competition, beach party and family outing and interaction among owners of the brand. Please ensure you click the form, fill it and submit and you are automatically registered. This off road event is for owners of the Range Rover Brand from 2005 to 2017. Maximum security guaranteed.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSQ5twVDwag/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR5Vez_DJJ-/?taken-by=rangerover.society
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRtBvKHjaHA/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ-jPFyjtni/

https:///forms/isljUwC1aGqM0iCr1

This event is organised by Range Rover Sport Club powered by Rescue and Recovery Nigeria Limited. 08098534267
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by GetUmad: 5:12am On May 14, 2017
Baba God oo, emi na fe wa Range oo answer my call oo. O na nananana O na nananana pick up pick up.

What about people like me that don't have Range but would want to come and interact with those who have or possibly share ride with dem Big Boyz in anticipation of our own, are we allowed?

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by sooperrescue(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2017
You are very welcome to the event. God will answer your call even before the event so that you can participate
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by sooperrescue(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2017
http:///2rdKbYn

Download the form and fill it and send back to us
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by erico2k2(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2017
Hmm interesting, which I was in 9ja like then.
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by XtremeWisdom: 9:18am On May 14, 2017
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by XtremeWisdom: 9:20am On May 14, 2017
sooperrescue:
http:///2rdKbYn

Download the form and fill it and send back to us

Apology people, here is the right link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5vJx4dpnw-kC-1hHOntJYKp7TPgoiEqKUP8IujOpSUgVX0Q/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by sooperrescue(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2017
XtremeWisdom:

Apology people, here is the right link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5vJx4dpnw-kC-1hHOntJYKp7TPgoiEqKUP8IujOpSUgVX0Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thanks, this is better. Owners of the prestigious brand can now fill the form and send to us. 29th of May is around the corner. Like I stated on my radio program, if your range sink inside the sand, we will help push it inside the sea because it is the likes of BMW, Nissan, Acura, Benz that are supposed to sink and not the Range Rover. The all terrain response is going to be put to test on that day.

erico2k2:
Hmm interesting, which I was in 9ja like then.

Next year we shall be expecting you with your Autobiography getting down on our beaches.
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by erico2k2(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2017
sooperrescue:

Thanks, this is better. Owners of the prestigious brand can now fill the form and send to us. 29th of May is around the corner. Like I stated on my radio program, if your range sink inside the sand, we will help push it inside the sea because it is the likes of BMW, Nissan, Acura, Benz that are supposed to sink and not the Range Rover. The all terrain response is going to be put to test on that day.

Next year we shall be expecting you with your Autobiography getting down on our beaches.
We shall not sink we shall rise up frm the sand and nxt year sure is grin grin
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by nurey(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2017
sooperrescue:

See dissing oooo. If the range Rover was as good as you say, I wonder why it has never won any off road competition grin

Don't over look the AUDI Q7, BENG G-WAGON, NISSAN PATROL, MITSUBISHI MONTERO. Just to mention a few

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 14, 2017
sooperrescue:

You don't mean it...

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by erico2k2(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2017
nurey:

See dissing oooo. If the range Rover was as good as you say, I wonder why it has never won any off road competition grin

Don't over look the AUDI Q7, BENG G-WAGON, NISSAN PATROL, MITSUBISHI MONTERO. Just to mention a few
DOnt worry U will soon know why
chck here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ-d-Jt5s1A
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by sooperrescue(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2017
nurey:

Kai, Those cars are trucks na, Range Rover can' t compete with them. Hence we are competing among ourselves
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by LeJeun3: 3:49pm On May 14, 2017
nurey:

You know how many Defenders and Discoveries have won these off road challenges?

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by nurey(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2017
LeJeun3:

You know how many Defenders and Discoveries have won these off road challenges?

Oya start mentioning the year and position.

Honourable mention the LADA 4X4 aka NIVA
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by LeJeun3: 5:29pm On May 14, 2017
The Niva LADA was the Russian Brut.....
nurey:

Oya start mentioning the year and position.

Honourable mention the LADA 4X4 aka NIVA
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by LeJeun3: 5:32pm On May 14, 2017
https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=off+road+vehicles

This is a 2017 Range Rover at No. 7

You cannot mention off roading and not mention a vehicle from Land Rover....... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by sooperrescue(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2017
LeJeun3:
https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=off+road+vehicles

This is a 2017 Range Rover at No. 7

You cannot mention off roading and not mention a vehicle from Land Rover....... cheesy

Nigerian edition is trending now. We go know what will happen to the famed all terrain response that day. We shall reveal the prices to be won later this week. Got two big sponsors and they are ready to go. Other Sponsors are welcome

1 Like

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by LeJeun3: 6:16pm On May 14, 2017
sooperrescue:

Nigerian edition is trending now. We go know what will happen to the famed all terrain response that day. We shall reveal the prices to be won later this week. Got two big sponsors and they are ready to go. Other Sponsors are welcome

Will swap in my all terrain tires..... Will make an appearance.....

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by sooperrescue(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2017
LeJeun3:

Will swap in my all terrain tires..... Will make an appearance.....

Dont come in your tyres o, come and work
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by LeJeun3: 6:35pm On May 14, 2017
sooperrescue:

Dont come in your tyres o, come and work

Chaii.... You don't want me to race abi?

Will be there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by jeggson4: 5:18am On May 15, 2017
If you got iTunes Gift Cards of 10, 15, 25, 50 or 100$... Call or message me on whatsapp 0909 133 1269...... Lets talk business.... NO PERCENTAGE..... FAST and get your CASH OUT before 30mins.
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by XtremeWisdom: 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
Are you ready?

EVENT: 1st Off Road Range Rover Contest (46KM/28 MILES off Road Race)

DATE: Monday May 29, 2017

START TIME: 10am

ESTIMATED FINISH TIME: 3pm

STARTING POINT: Eleko Beach

FINISHING POINT: Elegusi Beach

1st Price: One Year Extended Warranty
2nd Price: Nine Months Extended Warranty
3rd Price: Six Months Extended Warranty
4th Price: Three Months Extended Warranty
Winners get various extended warranty subject to terms and conditions.

SIDE ATTRACTIONS

• Free diagnosis for every participants registered and spectators at the event.
• Special Range Rover services product –oil, filters etc
• Slight refreshment
• Music session
• Award of certificate
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by sooperrescue(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2017
Dare your range

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by princetom1(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2017
LeJeun3, how did it go boss?

sooperrescue, no news again?
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by watchworldpro: 6:45pm On May 31, 2017
Mechanics (Kazeems/Experts) go make money this weekend..... grin grin
Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by sooperrescue(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2017
Cancelled. Omonile spoil show

Re: Range Rover Sports Off Road Competition On Democracy Day by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2017
sooperrescue:
Cancelled. Omonile spoil show
Just imagine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mazda Mpv Does Not Select On Drive But Engage Well On Reverse / I Am Hoping To Buy My First Car With A Budget Of #1m To #2.5m / Chrysler 300m 2000 - 2004 Reliability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.