Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) (3522 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Is This True About Fine Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by izospindle(m): 2:30am On May 14, 2017
Weather we know it or not we have become preoccupied with the whole slay mama, runz girl issue.there are some subconscious reason for taking things personal with nigeria girls some of this reasons are:
1. They have been hurt by nigerian girls:
most guys at one point or the other might have been hurt by girls either you have been cheated on or you got dumped it a normal thing move on. The fact you had a bad experince does not mean you should take it out on our ladies
2. Because we are insecure: most guyz are afraid their babes cheating on them, with them for the money dont love them.
3.Because we are afraid: it not news that most emotions we express strongly is due to fear. So rather than been afraid of been hurt by nigerian girl. Face your fears and find solution to your problems.
4. We dont know it a normal thing and its not personal: lets face it we are in hard time. In such times as humans we turn on our survivial mechanism. For some ladies it is their honeypot. It is not because they hate you, dont take it personal. there are still honest girls out there
5 we want them to behave well: we want our girls not to be greedy, lairs, deceptive, wicked materialistic, that is why we always complain online
6 Because we are broke, lets face it we all like to be associated with success. If you are feel you are not prefered because your broke let it be a challenge for you to work hard. How may rich men do you see complaining that "woman like money more than love" rather they just spend it on them
7 We feel inferiour because we were rejected: no doubt rejection can be very painful rather than dwell on it, Dust your self and try again. The fact you were not given green light does not mean you are bad it means thats not what that person want at that time.
8. Feel free to add to the list

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:38am On May 14, 2017
We call that delusion of grandeur... some of them are the most confused things God created.

I pity who takes some of them seriously..
When I take swipes at them, they'll start crying cheesy cheesy.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by ModusOperandi(f): 3:43am On May 14, 2017
The one that irks me is when they start complaining about how Nigerian girls only want their money when majority of them are broke as shite.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Jodha(f): 3:45am On May 14, 2017
No. 9. They're frustrated and feel venting their frustrations on lasses will make em feel better....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 3:47am On May 14, 2017
8. Because they want attention. It's a thread topic that is guaranteed to be viewed and will get a lot of responses.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by delishpot: 4:30am On May 14, 2017
They mostly cowards. If Nigerian women cry online for every hurt they recieve from their men, we will not have space to post other topics. The average Nigerian male is too self entitled. He thinks a woman's lashing out is unnecessary. She has to adjust to what ever her man does. But they the men cry like babies at any slight provocation and expect to be picked up and pampered like babies. Those Nigerian male kids who hate the truth would attack

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:38am On May 14, 2017
9. Because they are frustrated and don't have money to maintain a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 5:05am On May 14, 2017
Romance Section:

Other than one 40 yr old perv, the rest are boys who are broke and their female counterparts are being snatched up by older more successful men (sometimes married men) and they're butthurt grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by GodsLastBorn: 5:16am On May 14, 2017
pocohantas wow,*applauding*. NONN we need to quit with the bashing really.
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by SINZ: 5:33am On May 14, 2017
Oh, so this is where the pained feminazi's are having their picnic...? smiley

*unfollows thread* grin

12 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by mrphysics(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2017
SINZ:

*unfollows thread* grin
Hahahahaha.

I was thinking the same.

They are having their Sunday meeting here. Every Second Sunday of the month is their meeting day.

And the op is the only chairman among them

7 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by dazzlingd(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2017
SINZ:

*unfollows thread* grin

grin

4 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On May 14, 2017
Guys-lashing thread gringrin

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by jericco1(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2017
Majority of the girls are like that.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On May 14, 2017
pocohantas:
We call that delusion of grandeur... some of them are the most confused things God created.
1. They say Nigerian girls only follow rich guys. We all know poverty rate in Nigeria is high. These same guys have girlfriends, but we know some of them so broke, they can tear your skin.
Every time we see modest prewedding pictures on FP,they will hide.

2. They say Nigerian girls too like sex and pretend not to, but na them fight for sex in relationship pass.
Why can't they have a meeting to stop having sex with pretentious Nigerian girls?

3. You say you don't support sex in relationship, they'll threaten you with late marriage. Okay, say you embrace your sexuality...they'll call you 'borehole'

4. Nigerian girls are dull, they are olosho...but as usual, their sisters are never among.

5. There is a reason Nigerian men from far and wide come back to marry Nigerian women. They know deep down in them, that only Nigerian women can tolerate their excesses.

6. A Nigerian man would marry a white and still come back to Nigeria and marry from the "90% dull Nigerian women"...but when a Nigerian woman marries a white man, she go just pack go that side. A breathe of fresh air.

7. A Nigerian chats with a white girl, she sends him nudes, white girls don't form!! Nigerian girl, she sends nudes...they have fish brain!

9. He fu<ks a white girl on the first date. White girls are sexually expressive. He fu<ks a naija girl on the first date...cheap LovePeddler!

10. They say girls with makeup are dracula, but they open your dp, see you without makeup and your affordable weave...they insult you.
They open another with plenty makeup, they click likes like their lives depends on it.

11. Nairaland beach party, babes wear bikini...they insulted those innocent girls. Explo.rers posted a thread of whites in bikini, they were ogling at caucasian butts.

12. A woman's partner annoys and cheats on her, talk to him calmly and respectfully after sex. A man beats his wife, "what did she say?"
A woman hits her husband..."may God give us good wives, women are wicked" cheesy

Quick question for these kinda guys, if Nigerian women are so bad and men so perfect, why don't you guys marry and fu<k yourselves? ? grin

I pity who takes some of them seriously..
When I take swipes at them, they'll start crying cheesy cheesy.

Who did this to you? gringrin

5 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by anonymuz(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2017
Lol... E pain them, the feminist will rush this thread like.... ..... .... ....................... ............... .. ...... ..........

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by wahles(m): 7:17am On May 14, 2017
Nice
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by SINZ: 7:17am On May 14, 2017
mrphysics:

Hahahahaha.

I was thinking the same.

They are having their Sunday meeting here. Every Second Sunday of the month is their meeting day.

And the op is the only chairman among them

We have to suspend OP grin

We will not take this! angry

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by 4our: 7:19am On May 14, 2017
I dont care about anything wen it comes to women, as long as ure not ugly

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Mznaett: 7:28am On May 14, 2017
@Pocohantas

Are you really like this offline?shockedgrin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by mrphysics(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2017
SINZ:

We have to suspend OP grin

We will not take this! angry
When they put a guy in their p.a.n.t, his brain will reset. Seems like the op is a victim of failed relationship, when you allow the girl to be in control, it breeds OP-like men.

I propose a 6 month working days suspension.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Cladez(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2017
All i see are wailings from PAINED WOMEN..... winkAll i see are wailings from PAINED WOMEN.....

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On May 14, 2017
The examples of the thread are here! From their comments we can see the brokness grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by SINZ: 7:50am On May 14, 2017
mrphysics:

When they put a guy in their p.a.n.t, his brain will reset. Seems like the op is a victim of failed relationship, when you allow the girl to be in control, it breeds OP-like men.

LMAO! OP dey inside pant gringringringringrin
Typical example of what persona a "woman wrapper" would exude
on the internet.

I propose a 6 month working days suspension.

For this flagrant bastardization of the bro-code and brotherly sabotage? Nah.. May I suggest he proceeds on an indefinite suspension till the next time we reconvene?

And our next meet isn't scheduled until after Buhari leaves office. grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by AfroSamurai: 7:55am On May 14, 2017
Dimples182:

Romance Section:

Other than one 40 yr old perv, the rest are boys who are broke and their female counterparts are being snatched up by older more successful men (sometimes married men) and they're butthurt grin
Hope the 40yr old perv didn't fuck_ and dump you? grin

6 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On May 14, 2017
Pocohantas, your post got me laughing out loud. Ya crazie ahswearugawd grin cheesy grin cheesy grin kiss kiss kiss

And no5 was spot on. wink
Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2017
Lamentations of them bloody pained asshole ladies

op needs testicles removal and vagina implant

bro code op, bro code

shame on you bro

shakes head and bounces off thread

6 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Smellymouth: 8:13am On May 14, 2017
Mtchew..

5 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 14, 2017
Sometimes when I sit with my guys and talk, I just get angry almost immediately, I see the huge difference between us....I think it's frustration, fear and illiteracy....yeah I said illiteracy because not every one with a degree is literate. 95% of them are stark dumbheads...

3 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by CuddleMe(f): 8:23am On May 14, 2017
Most of you are not up 17 years old. And product of bad upbringing. What do ladies expect from such dimwits if not insults and bullying them at will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by adaksbullet: 8:32am On May 14, 2017
Op WHR are u put guy code too?

That pokociga gilr sha, she has murder fvckboys off naija grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Nairaland Guys Are Always Lashing Out At Nigerian Girls(photo) by adaksbullet: 8:33am On May 14, 2017
CuddleMe:
Most of you are not up 17 years old. And product of bad upbringing. What do ladies expect from such dimwits if not insults and bullying them at will.
mama 90, we haved seen u undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Attempts Suicide Over Leaked Sex Tape (see Photos and Video) / What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? / Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.