Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS (9713 Views)

CASTOR SEEDS For Sale / In Need Of Castor Seeds / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 4:59am On May 14, 2017
We specialize in supply of CASTOR SEEDS.

Contact us for us on +2348034467226 for your supply at affordable prices.

Castor seed has numerous commercial and health benefits.

General information guide as regards CULTIVATION, CASTOR OIL USES, VARIETIES, LAND PREPARATION, SEED RATE CULTIVATION,
SEED TREATMENT, IRRIGATION AND WEED MANAGEMENT, INTER CROP CULTIVATION, FERTILIZATION AND MANURE, PESTS AND DISEASE CONTROL AND HARVESTING OF CASTOR SEEDS can be found here
http://www.agrifarming.in/castor-cultivation-information-guide/

Health and beauty benefits of CASTOR SEEDS can be found here https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/seed-and-nut/health-benefits-of-castor-seed-oil.html

THANKS TO OUR NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE

MOST THANKS GOES TO A CLIENT FROM SCOTLAND FOR BELIEVING IN US AND WE PRAY FOR MORE FRUITFUL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

THE SCOTTISH OPENED OUR EYES FOR MORE USES OF CASTOR OIL IN THEIR PRODUCTION OF HAIR PRODUCTS.

OUR DEALINGS WITH YOU MADE USE KNOW THE MAJOR CAUSE OF FIBROID PREVALENT AMONG AFRICAN AND BLACK WOMEN AND HOW IT CAN BE COMBATED, WHILE THE BLACK CAN STILL GROW AND MAINTAIN THEIR HAIR'

WE WILL BE SHARING WITH USE ALL WE LEARNT FROM THEM WITH A VIEW TO COMBATING FIBROID.

AND GUESS WHAT! OUR WOMEN WILL HAVE THEIR HAIRS LONG AND NATURAL WITH WITHOUT RELAXER
LIFE IS A SCHOOL.... HEALTH IS WEALTH

ONCE MORE A LOT WILL BE SHARED WITH YOU ALL HERE.

THANKS AND HAPPY WEEKEND

Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2017
HAPPY DEMOCRACY CELEBRATION TO ALL OUR ESTEEMED CUSTOMERS.

IT HAS BEEN NICE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU ACROSS THE COUNTRY
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2017
oshie:
HAPPY DEMOCRACY CELEBRATION TO ALL OUR ESTEEMED CUSTOMERS.

IT HAS BEEN NICE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU ACROSS THE COUNTRY

TO ALL OUR MUSLIM CUSTOMERS, WE SAY HAPPY FASTING
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshie:

TO ALL OUR MUSLIM CUSTOMERS, WE SAY HAPPY FASTING

We would like to use this opportunity to appreciate our christian clients that observed the Pentecost. We pray that the Holy Ghost
which descended on them will be their source of strength in the course of their living.

May the gifts which they received strengthen their faith
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by tectonotimes: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2017
oshie:

Contact us for us for your supply at affordable prices.

Some of the health benefits can be found here https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/seed-and-nut/health-benefits-of-castor-seed-oil.html
OP, you can export your castor seed and make a staggering amount of money. For more information, click on the first link on my signature.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2017

MOST THANKS GOES TO A CLIENT FROM SCOTLAND FOR BELIEVING IN US AND WE PRAY FOR MORE FRUITFUL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

THE SCOTTISH OPENED OUR EYES FOR MORE USES OF CASTOR OIL IN THEIR PRODUCTION OF HAIR PRODUCTS.

OUR DEALINGS WITH YOU MADE USE KNOW THE MAJOR CAUSE OF FIBROID PREVALENT AMONG AFRICAN AND BLACK WOMEN AND HOW IT CAN BE COMBATED, WHILE THE BLACK CAN STILL GROW AND MAINTAIN THEIR HAIR'

WE WILL BE SHARING WITH USE ALL WE LEARNT FROM THEM WITH A VIEW TO COMBATING FIBROID.

AND GUESS WHAT! OUR WOMEN WILL HAVE THEIR HAIRS LONG AND NATURAL WITH WITHOUT RELAXER

THANKS AND HAPPY WEEKEND
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
The reason for our waxing stronger is because our numerous clients are satisfied with us.

WE NOT ONLY SATISFY THEM, WE DELIGHT THEM.

THIS TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR DELIGHTED CUSTOMER, THE ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT REFER CUSTOMERS TO US.

THANK YOU ALL
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
HAPPY PUBLIC HOLIDAY TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS.

THANKS FOR KEEPING US IN BUSINESS
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
FIND ATTACHED, SAMPLES OF OUR PRODUCTS

Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by eseleborjpyaho: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2017
DEAR SIR

KINDLY SEND DETAILED OFFER FOR CASTOR SEED ON FOB LAGOS TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
eseleborjpyaho:
DEAR SIR

KINDLY SEND DETAILED OFFER FOR CASTOR SEED ON FOB LAGOS TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk

Check your mail
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by shalomgrace: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2018
Please can you contact me immediately. I need the seeds for my client. Akinwale Paul from Ibadan. 08067443940 you can also WhatsApp me. Thanks
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
shalomgrace:
Please can you contact me immediately. I need the seeds for my client. Akinwale Paul from Ibadan. 08067443940 you can also WhatsApp me. Thanks

I have called you. Check your whatsapp as well.

Thanks
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
jackbennie:

How much are u selling the castor seeds

Thanks for your interest in our product
Kindly contact us through my details on my signature as we need to know the quantity you want to buy

Thanks

Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by wosawab: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
How much are you buying/selling
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by kenKenny: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please, reach me with this number 07060821075 I'm interested
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by CastorOilSupply: 1:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Hello, my company is into processing of crude castor oil, located in Ogun State..
Contact me on (09085633123).
I would like to know the Oil content of your seeds.
And its variety.
Thanks
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by OLAMITE55: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
oshie:

General information guide as regards CULTIVATION, CASTOR OIL USES, VARIETIES, LAND PREPARATION, SEED RATE CULTIVATION,
SEED TREATMENT, IRRIGATION AND WEED MANAGEMENT, INTER CROP CULTIVATION, FERTILIZATION AND MANURE, PESTS AND DISEASE CONTROL AND HARVESTING OF CASTOR SEEDS can be found here

Health and beauty benefits of CASTOR SEEDS can be found here https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/seed-and-nut/health-benefits-of-castor-seed-oil.html

THANKS AND HAPPY WEEKEND
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by inspirational93: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
oshie:

THANKS AND HAPPY WEEKEND
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by Nerosanctus: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2018
I need supply of castor seed. 08036659665 Christopher.
U can call or WhatsApp me
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2018
This is to inform our esteemed customers that as the rain is beginning to reduce, we have commenced harvesting and shelling of our castor.

Your orders can start coming in now as we are poised to delivering to you as usual.

We equally appreciate those we have started patronising us already.
For new customers, we deliver castor seeds to any location in Nigeria and beyond.
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by Ebowo(f): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Please send your price and varieties to fagbara@gmail, com
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by Ehianata: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Please how much... I need good hybrid castor seeds. My number is: 08073211798. Thanks
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by Ehianata: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
I need good hybrids that has lots of oil and good seeds I can plant. Please write me your prices and varieties at : ughuluconstance@gmail.com. Thanks so much!
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Dear customers, you can easily reach me through 08034467226 for effective communication.
The number is on my signature.

The rain has finally subsided and we have commenced harvesting. there are stocks on ground now.

Thanks. happy Sunday and Happy new month. For our existing customers, many thanks for your patronage. You are the reason we are in business.
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by oshie(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
We have not posted here in recent time because our stock exhausted following last years harvest. As you know we have been selling seeds we harvested last year.

For this year, we have started harvesting castor seeds now.

We implore our esteemed customers to start placing orders as we now have stock.

We pray you well in all your doings as we hope you are living your best lives.

We are at your service.

Thanks
Re: We Specialize In Supply Of CASTOR SEEDS by samjazee4u(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Hi, please we have a client for 500 tones of castor seed supply weekly. Can you handle?
Please kindly reach me 08155738960 urgently. We can pick up products from your store.
I look forward to your swift response.
Thanks you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Semi-automated Battery Cages And Incubators / Invest In Ekiti State Plantain Village Project / Scammer In Our Mist Look At His Pictures Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.