Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall (5618 Views)

Buy My GOLF 2 Now Before DOLLAR ............... / Help I Crashed My Golf 3 Last Nite Along Lekki Second Toll Gate. / My Golf III Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by switchmax8: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2010
sorry i will be waiting
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2010
@switchmax

No problemo as my spanish friend will say
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Flavio: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2010
cool
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by switchmax8: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2010
OGA FLAVIO,
SORRRY OOOOOOOOO I NO NO SAY NA U BE THE BUYER OF YA FRIEND WEL,I AM NOT THE BUYER I HAVE A CAR AS WELL THAT I WANTED TO SELL JUST FRONTING FOR A FRIEND HOWEVER IT WAS THIS ONE I SAW THE POST
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2010
@flavio

Good looking out bro,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2010
@switchmax

No worries bro,

Will post the status of the car here tommorrow
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by ChiChi77: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
Congrats to @ T Touch for the pre sale.

lol @ German, I was just teasing him, he is my man! (in business that is  cheesy).

I can't drive on Naija roads, women who drive Naija roads are tough, especially women based overseas who come back and drive. I will have to hire a driver if I am to drive in Naija, I depend on America's Red, Yellow, and Green traffic signs, nice roads, and highway signs to operate smoothly around here, lol.  grin

And the car has to have automatic transmission, cry
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by mrofficial(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
upon all this post, una never see the car sell. na wa oo.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2010
@chi chi

better brace yourself, one day driver will dissappoint you when you need him the most, you just have to make up your mind,

when i started driving as early as 19 or so, nobody taught me expect my dad's former driver who just taught me the basics one day and i started stealing my dad's car whenever he travelled and small small i started driving till he finally caught me and sent me to driving sch, by that time it was to late, cos i was already good, they only collected his money for nothing, cos i spent only a week there and they drove me away, lol, really to me driving is nothing, am even tired self maybe i should employ a driver myself, grin

@mr official

I tire too ooo, people just call and call and call and say they are coming, na so we see am, my line is now a hotline, The owner already arrived lagos today from PH we are meeting tommorrow
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by ChiChi77: 2:06am On Jan 14, 2010
^^^ well, I can drive grin, I learnt to drive a long time ago, I own a sweet Toyota Highlander, so driving is not a problem, However, like I said, I can't drive on Naija roads, too scary for me, since I live in the USA, I don't have problem with the scare factor, most folks here obey road signs, but when I come back for vacay in Naija, I prefer not to drive myself.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2010
@ chi chi

Oh ok , i thought you were residing in naija, d only thing i like about driving in naija is that there are no speed limits, grin, i drive fast, lol, so fast like am been chased by the cops and i love it, thats the only thing i love bout driving here, but in usa there are speed limits , grin
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2010
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD , SOLD
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Flavio: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2010
grin grin
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2010
@Flavio

Thanks man
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by ChiChi77: 1:04am On Jan 15, 2010
Congrats T-Touch.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by GTay(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2010
wow that was a quick one shocked

Took less than i week i guess! Congratz
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
Please how do i delete this post, been staring at all d functions all day, please room help me out, Chi Chi where u at, i want to delete this post ASAP, am still recieving calls oooo, please moderator take this post off
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by ChiChi77: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
T Touch I don't know how it is deleted ooo, Just modify on the subject line - "Moderators plez delete post" and maybe they can delete it for you and take out your phone number from the posts if it is still there.

sorry ooo, I wish I can help more.!

congrats once more on ure sale,
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2010
@Chi Chi

Bad news dear,

Read the begining of my post i have modified it
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Ipsi(f): 12:08am On Jan 17, 2010
Reall?? what happened?
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 12:18am On Jan 17, 2010
@ipsi

Read the beginning of the post,

The dude ran into a trailer
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by mytime2: 12:38am On Jan 17, 2010
T Touch:

After all my effort

I took care of the buyer who came all the way from PH to lagos to buy the golf, i specifically told him the problems of the car b4 he came down and told him i would sell it to him if he promised to fix d problem b4 taking it back to PH because the distance for very much and he agreed

The bearing of the left wheel and the clutch leather

I had my mechanic fix both to his satisfaction and i test run the car myself and was satisfied , he was really greatful and was very suprised to find someone like me in lagos, he was so happy and was also very greatful full of suprise, he spent 2 days in lagos , i put him in an hotel and fed him and did all i could do for him, somehow i felt he wasn't a good driver cos in the course of his stay in lagos for d 2 days he drove me once and i assumed he couldnt drive well, but when i tried to confront him he said , he could drive but that was the first time of him driving a german car, so there was bound to be some problems for him

After it all he drove the car into a trailer along ahoda elere east west cross river state,

got a call this night that he had a terrible accident, i put my phone number in the change of ownership document so he could call if he had problems with the police on the road, but instead i recieved a call that he was dead after a fatal accident, said the trailer was on top of the car, Whyyyyyyyyyy

I feel so down, can't sleep,

We have lost a fellow nairalander

May his soul rest in perfect peace

Amen

This is so so sad, really a bad time for me to read this. Am planning to pick my car from banix next weekend, now my legs are shaking, so so sad. God help us make person money no kill am ohhhh. Am definitely getting a driver.

Do you know is user name on nairaland? May is soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 12:46am On Jan 17, 2010
Gawwwwd is this a joke? ? ? ? Please tell me it is, Someone please tell me it is a joke indeed. 
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Busybody2(f): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2010
omg, no, this is sad. are you kidding or serious, another person gone too soon, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 12:50am On Jan 17, 2010
Funny enough i don't know his username, we did most of the negotiation on phone, so i can't really tell who,

Am so down

@mytime2

Please get a driver that travels often to where u r going

PLease
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by Ipsi(f): 12:53am On Jan 17, 2010
OMG! Im so sorry T-touch. I can imagine how you feel. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 12:56am On Jan 17, 2010
Am feeling so very bleeped up, Hw am i supposed to live with this, sad

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by german007(m): 1:04am On Jan 17, 2010
@ House.

I learnt how to drive in the UK when I was 18 and passed my driving  test at 19. I am about 28 years old, So that means over eleven years of quality, astute driving under my belt. I have been to over 13 countries and Nigeria is the only country I come to and never drive.

Inspite of my driving experience, Each time I come to Nigeria, I never ever drive. I have a driver and only call him to come to work when I need to go out, or otherwise I get private car hire.

One might blame this Golf buyer for not being the best of drivers as more experience would have allowed him avoid the potential hazard that killed him, but who knows, It is more likely to have been precipitated by reckless driving by the trailer driver.

May his soul rest in Peace. This is really sad.  
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2010
@german

I also started driving at a very early age, and learnt ,most of mine on the streets before i actually went to a driving school, so you can imagine how experienced i may be,

I learnt the trailer drivers on that route are very dangerous and ruthless, cos am still imagining how the trailer incident occured
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by sultaan(m): 2:52am On Jan 17, 2010
May his soul rest in peace.For some of us who drive in the west, driving in Nigeria it dangerous. (Not to talk of those who are not perfect yet).
Considering how I saw people pass on highway, such thing happen a lot, its only when we know that we get surprised.

I know the feeling when you were the reason he came to Lagos, and the last to see him alive.It was his fate there way too many factor that could have caused his death, being on the Nigerian road will kill anyone.
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by TTouch(m): 3:12am On Jan 17, 2010
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: my golf 4....didnt end up as a good sale afterall by sultaan(m): 3:51am On Jan 17, 2010
Consider it one of those moments in life you wish you had a time machine.
Do not let the event overwhelm you, but focus on the lesson that you can get from this.

Life is a blessing we should thank GOD for each second of our life we have.

When I got my first car, Almost had and accident the first day because I was testing the limit, in excitement I went into a turn at ~50mph.Almost went into a ditch cos I didn't realise how fast I was going.

The most dangerous driving is done when the driver is new, or the car is new.
On a dangerous road, it raises the level on possibilities.

May His Soul Rest In Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2009 Sports Edition / AMERICAN SPECS TOYOTA CAMRY (OROBO) UNBELIEVABLE PRICE,DONT MISS IT / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.