Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World (9376 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by yougos(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2017
Mothers are the sweetest gift from Gods to us. There is no way we can ever really thank our mother for all she does for us nevertheless we must make it a habit to keep reminding ourselves of the various sacrifices she made while raising us. Mother's Day is the best time to say in words how much you love and care for your mum.

In your own words and language, Just take a moment to appreciate your Mum, grandma, Aunty, Sister or Step Mum that has been there for you.

Happy Mothers day to My Priceless Mother!!!

10 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by speaktome(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2017
Happy Mothers day to you my Priceless Mother Peace Ogechi, A mom like you I could never replace.
Your actions and words are full of such grace.
You’re truly a treasure.

To My Treasure, my Priceless Jewel, My Solace... I mean my wife zinnywonders
To the most amazing lady I have ever met with love, today I want to say that you are someone, to whom, I can talk about anything and everything, and I know that, you are someone, who will be with me even in the darkest of the times. Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Wow!!!

FTC

I dedicate this to my wife zinnywonders.

#MySignatureMyBusiness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by nattyjay(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2017
Dedicating this space to u mom
U mean d world to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Omotayor123(f): 8:38am On May 14, 2017
God knows how many Mothers Day we have in a year smiley
Anyways our mothers deserves it.

Happy Mothers Day To my Mum & all Responsible Mums. smiley

21 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by zinnywonders(f): 9:15am On May 14, 2017
speaktome:
Happy Mothers day to you my Priceless Mother Peace Ogechi, A mom like you I could never replace.
Your actions and words are full of such grace.
You’re truly a treasure.

To My Treasure, my Priceless Jewel, My Solace... I mean my wife zinnywonders
To the most amazing lady I have ever met with love, today I want to say that you are someone, to whom, I can talk about anything and everything, and I know that, you are someone, who will be with me even in the darkest of the times. Happy Mother’s Day!!!

God bless you my Pride.... I am very proud and honored to be ur complete half.... You're d best among men, ur love is so tender and you're down to earth.... Just know that i will always Love n cherish u, Ugo'm.

12 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by yougos(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2017
I can see two love birds here... Lol
zinnywonders:

God bless you my Pride.... I am very proud and honored to be ur complete half.... You're d best among men, ur love is so tender and you're down to earth.... Just know that i will always Love n cherish u, Ugo'm.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by TINALETC3(f): 9:20am On May 14, 2017
cool

14 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Nobody: 9:20am On May 14, 2017
Good morning. Buhari

This is a good news but Liepods will not like it.

Because their mother Patience Jonathan will soon be locked up

Mummy this is your day I will buy u a new jeep. .

But Liepods and PDP instead of helping their mom will help Patience Jonathan. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by niceguy7(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2017
Happy mothers day.....
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Yinkatolu: 9:21am On May 14, 2017
Happy Mothers' day. God bless my Mum.

Thank God i wasn't birthed by a slay mama.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by seunny4lif(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2017
HMD to all the great women in the world cool
Those mothers that built the family and made it strong cool cool
I mean the real ladies and mothers cool cool that stay strong with thier men when they were nothing NOT the oloshos oooh
Thank you Ma.

Oya when is father's day coming grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Claroo(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2017
How many Mothers Day dey Sef smiley

8 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by HarUrDeji(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2017
Claroo:
I wonder oo

4 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Nobody: 9:22am On May 14, 2017
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Nobody: 9:23am On May 14, 2017
K
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by petux(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2017
Happy Mothers Day to the woman who gave birth to me IYA IBEJI. I pray you live long to eat the fruit of your labour.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Dotwillis1(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2017
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO MAMA Dotwilliz.
the best mom in the whole Universe!.

I'm gonna make you proud I promise.

Meanwhile.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by jelil01: 9:23am On May 14, 2017
Dope.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Nobody: 9:24am On May 14, 2017
Any mothers day apart from the Catholic and Anglican one.
is merely a "woman with child Sunday"

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Smellymouth: 9:24am On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:
Even if you are not a mother at least someone has sucked your boobs before.
So happy mother's day to all the ladies grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Nobody: 9:24am On May 14, 2017
Happy Mothers Day to all the amazing mothers out there including mine.
I thought we have celebrated one earlier.. anyway..

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by ajalawole(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2017
Claroo:
me self dey reason am cheesy
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Nobody: 9:25am On May 14, 2017
I celebrate you Ezine, you're the very best.
Happy mother's day to all.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by HIRAETH: 9:25am On May 14, 2017
Wow.. .. Happy mother's day to all mothers
I really wish things will be better between us..
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Nobody: 9:25am On May 14, 2017
Happy mothers' day to my wife as some of us are motherless
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by yungmill(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

Good morning. Buhari

Mummy this is your day what will i Do o.

But Liepods and PDP instead of helping their mom will
help Patience Jonathan. Rubbish.

Please don't leave your brain behind as your body develops

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by dennisworld1(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2017
how many times them dey do mothers day self. which church dey do am

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Tonymario58: 9:26am On May 14, 2017
Claroo:

The Americans celebrate Mother's day today
Unlike the British that celebrate theirs on 4th Sunday of Lent nor Catholics that celebrate on the nearest Sunday to the feast of Annunciation 25th March, the American celebration is dynamic.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by SeniorArchitect: 9:28am On May 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

[s]Good morning. Buhari

Because their mother Patience Jonathan will soon be locked up

Mummy this is your day I will buy u a new jeep. .

But Liepods and PDP instead of helping their mom will help Patience Jonathan. Rubbish.
[/s]

Get a life, boy.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by radioactive(f): 9:29am On May 14, 2017
Claroo:

I guess it's because mother's day is celebrated on separate dates in the UK (March) and the US (May).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Your Xmas Wish Here . . . / Married WOMEN Taking A Cruise To The Caribbeans ALL ALONE! / Will You Attend A Friend's Wedding If You Were Not Invited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.